Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015

This is a discussion on SexyKO official launch! 11/28/2015 within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dope server, balance is pretty good. Highly recommend it. BETA was pretty insane to start out, if it's anything like ...
Page: 2

Dope server, balance is pretty good. Highly recommend it.

BETA was pretty insane to start out, if it's anything like that come official launch it'll be more than worth playing.

But ELIAS is on the staff... and he's a wanker.

Is Soene in the staff ?

The server is on good hands that's all I can tell , eventually you'll realize who's behind it , and yep the wanker of Jose is disappeared hvnt spoke to him in over a year.

Idk how succesful it will be or if its going to be as good as the previous SexyKO , but i'll helping with the spanish community , but meh I wont be that much active im afraid , but I'll try to do as much as i can, the only thing I promise i'll help to balance the server as much as I can with my knowledge , but that is.

@Isaac , where's my tea?

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    I promise i'll help to balance the server as much as I can with my knowledge
    Chitin BP 2k damage with judgement no duff GG.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Chitin BP 2k damage with judgement no duff GG.
    Balance means there could be a nerf aswell ? jajajja , i'll check this weekend, I dont have a single KO client in my pc or laptop , nor i have played any ko for a while ,got to catch up .

ps: bitch pls ,dont forget I roll madres as bp :*D?

Quote Originally Posted by Ganzah View Post
    Will there be a 59 and 69 zone this time as well? Couldn't find any info on that on their forums.
    Not anytime soon ,we got to focus on the main zone and get crowded enough , they we might admire the idea/possibility of adding a dcz zone, nothing anytime soon as said before.

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    Balance means there could be a nerf aswell ? jajajja , i'll check this weekend, I dont have a single KO client in my pc or laptop , nor i have played any ko for a while ,got to catch up .

ps: bitch pls ,dont forget I roll madres as bp :*D?

Not anytime soon ,we got to focus on the main zone and get crowded enough , they we might admire the idea/possibility of adding a dcz zone, nothing anytime soon as said before.
    Alright. Loved RLB and Ard last I played SexyKO, hope to see it later on

Anabolic Senior Member Euphoria's Avatar

So anyone from here coming ? A mage clan or melee clan ?

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i just wanted to make sure ko4life users would also know about this amazing server.
    In which part this server is amazing? server is filled with people? Yourko and osko and some other turkish server have more...
    Nice pk there? U have to be kidding us lol.... No way, server where u cant go 1vs1 or 2vs2 becouse so often one or two retards will jump on you when u are redbaled. 2vs2? No way, u will be ganged by full pt as fast as u leave your town...
    chitin shields in pus for your real cash? BIG JOKE...

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    In which part this server is amazing? server is filled with people? Yourko and osko and some other turkish server have more...
    Nice pk there? U have to be kidding us lol.... No way, server where u cant go 1vs1 or 2vs2 becouse so often one or two retards will jump on you when u are redbaled. 2vs2? No way, u will be ganged by full pt as fast as u leave your town...
    Other words, money server but who cares .

Well, YourKO and OSKO are farm servers and the latter is kind of dead as far as I know. SexyKO is a PK server. Not to mention they used to have very balanced PK with a nice server version. Most PK servers have Krowaz/Secret armors and Krowaz weapons these days, but SexyKO is still going to stick to their guns and have shells+8 as max armor. Not to mention 80 cap instead of 83 cap. Plenty of good things and good PK with probably a very high user count.

Also 2v2 is probably the most boring PvP in KO lol. Especially with sin + priest.

Edit: Forgot to mention YourKO and OSKO also offer some pretty ridiculously useful stuff in their PUS. For example you have to pay for scrolls, which is quite an advantage. Not to mention premiums.

Banned Senior Member

I'd play but don't think my interest in KO is there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Edit: Forgot to mention YourKO and OSKO also offer some pretty ridiculously useful stuff in their PUS. For example you have to pay for scrolls, which is quite an advantage. Not to mention premiums and max level chars.
    fixed it for ya

Dude im hyped. To hell with krovaz weapons n UTC bullshit, old school balanced gear is for the win. PK servers live long and healthy lives, previous version is a great example for that.

then go play yourko and osko.
    stimpy and DoomBringer like this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast