Page 58 of 76 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by TabbyCat tells me he loves me more ... Say its not true!!!...
Page: 58

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    tells me he loves me more ...
    Say its not true!!!

lol this topic is a mess right now ;D Tabby and jaspreet fighting off Replay's love and ppl discussing how peruvians are worse than other ppl? ;D funny shit right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    lol this topic is a mess right now ;D Tabby and jaspreet fighting off Replay's love and ppl discussing how peruvians are worse than other ppl? ;D funny shit right here.
    Thats just a taste of it. There is turks who argue who faks whoose mother etc...

Sell list

- 2x Rogue DD 25g4
    - 1x Priest DD 25g4
    - 1x War DD 25g4
    - 1x Dark Vane
    - 2x DR
    - 2x Opal Earring

- Rogue 210k nps

change for kronos gb's

jasp i love you

R4ND0M

I heard this was the best of all private servers, is that true?
    (In anyone elses opinion?)
    And nice to see your still around soenne

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by R4ND0M View Post
    I heard this was the best of all private servers, is that true?
    (In anyone elses opinion?)
    And nice to see your still around soenne
    its good if you got a good clan, but it gets boring its pk all day, idk some people are into that others arent, also your going to be pking against a majority of mages, like 2-3 partys on each side no matter what side u go, but if you like pking with randoms or you play a class you maybe able to solo on its decent

R4ND0M

Quote Originally Posted by Classics View Post
    its good if you got a good clan, but it gets boring its pk all day, idk some people are into that others arent, also your going to be pking against a majority of mages, like 2-3 partys on each side no matter what side u go, but if you like pking with randoms or you play a class you maybe able to solo on its decent
    Yeah, I mainly play KO for the PK.
    Are all the items/uniques/weapons fair? I hate when some people have like +3's when everyone else has +1's. If I wanted to play on an unfair server like that I would just go back to K2's version.. xD
    But yeah and also, there is a fair balance of each nation as well?
    Thanks for answering my question before.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    jasp i love you
    I love you toooo brooooooooooooooooooo

Are all the items/uniques/weapons fair? I hate when some people have like +3's when everyone else has +1's. If I wanted to play on an unfair server like that I would just go back to K2's version.. xD
    Uniques stay at +0, weapons at +8.

u'll be able to get normal stuff from npc's like : raptors, ii, ms , toto ,etc etc basic gear at +8 with uniques at +0, but if you want to get better stuff like in usko , u gotta buy valkiries and phatos gloves from pus , even personal weapons(lvl70 quest ex : sword of self name +8 , dagger of self name +8 etc),also you can get weap defenses from mobs like in old days with a low drop rate (dd fp +6/25 ,spearD +5/20 , etcetc) or just buy em exchanging pus stuff , the most expensive item at pus is the Chitin Shield +0 wich cost 2000 kc.

Also there is a Premiun service , you earn more np's(i dont remember tha %) by having it on your account.

There are events like Ft where you can get hell breaker , dark vane, hanguk sword ,etc etc(normal ft items) and bifrost ...avedon , lugias, hell blood etc etc, ofc you gotta farm for em , but its almost the same if you realise that its the same since its capped at lvl80 , armors/weapons +8 and accesories at +0(none is upgradeable).

R4ND0M

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    u'll be able to get normal stuff from npc's like : raptors, ii, ms , toto ,etc etc basic gear at +8 with uniques at +0, but if you want to get better stuff like in usko , u gotta buy valkiries and phatos gloves from pus , even personal weapons(lvl70 quest ex : sword of self name +8 , dagger of self name +8 etc),also you can get weap defenses from mobs like in old days with a low drop rate (dd fp +6/25 ,spearD +5/20 , etcetc) or just buy em exchanging pus stuff , the most expensive item at pus is the Chitin Shield +0 wich cost 2000 kc.

Also there is a Premiun service , you earn more np's(i dont remember tha %) by having it on your account.

There are events like Ft where you can get hell breaker , dark vane, hanguk sword ,etc etc(normal ft items) and bifrost ...avedon , lugias, hell blood etc etc, ofc you gotta farm for em , but its almost the same if you realise that its the same since its capped at lvl80 , armors/weapons +8 and accesories at +0(none is upgradeable).
    Wait, you guys have your own PUS?
    Like basically donations or what? Are the prices the same as what K2 charges??

Wait, you guys have your own PUS?
    Like basically donations or what? Are the prices the same as what K2 charges??
    idk about k2 charges , but they're like "donations" , 5€ or 7.50$ = 500kc

'Error: Sorry, but it looks like a database error occurred. Please try again later.' whenever I try to register.

I think theres a small registration issue at the moment, will be fixed as soon as possible

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????