Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Point em out, Point em out For real though, I like SexyKo minus the fact I ...
Page: 57

Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Point em out, Point em out

For real though, I like SexyKo minus the fact I dc everytime I tp somewhere , whats up with that? Although it could just be my shitty computer, I don't have that problem on any other servers. So I usually spend most of my time logging in / Disconnecting rather then actually playing sexy ko .

PS: Do such things as English clans exist here?
    Heres some advice tricky

First take ur commandore 64 too the dumpster. Trash it there

Take out 50k Usd Buy a super COmp(after all u got 2mill usd), then get a fast internet provider. Then logg sexyko Babashopp items and no more crying oke?

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    you* = can be for one or more than 1 person , wich in this case is for every that start'ed the off-topic , if by fail u meant to argue personal problems in a forum , then you're that one who keeps failing , if u wanna fight/argue there is a "pm buttom". I dont want to be rude or start a flame war, but its just retard'ed to fight in a public forum ? no1 cares about ur money/ ur life style in this forum , its a gamer forum.

end of conv for me.
    lol fail again how does you refer to more than 1 person, unless you say you guys which u didnt so if you could be so kind as to show me how the way you wrote it refers to more than 1 person i would love to see it, also another fail because i didnt bring up my financial status someone else did so i defended myself, eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol fail again how does you refer to more than 1 person, unless you say you guys which u didnt so if you could be so kind as to show me how the way you wrote it refers to more than 1 person i would love to see it, also another fail because i didnt bring up my financial status someone else did so i defended myself, eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho
    You're a piece of shit. Wow.
    Now you want to bring someones ethnicity into it?

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    You're a piece of shit. Wow.
    Now you want to bring someones ethnicity into it?
    man ur still here, did me saying peruvian but hurt u bro, how bout u go suck off justin bieber so more seems like ur that type of kid, like i said i already told u where i live if u got a problem with me come visit kac.

Banned

man ur still here, did me saying peruvian but hurt u bro, how bout u go suck off justin bieber so more seems like ur that type of kid, like i said i already told u where i live if u got a problem with me come visit kac.
    You really need to learn how to type.
    It is difficult to grasp anything you write.
    You're just a low down person.
    Always attacking someone for some reason.
    You must be very insecure.

if you were smart enough u'd realize that it was for you all that keep spamming , next time get ur fact straigh and keep ur shit , emo-low life comments for you , cus they doesnt fit here, idk why you spammer aint suspend'ed yet , no wonder 2010 babies just learning how to use a forum.

rofl@ peruvian insult , that show how ignorant you're. im proud to be a peruvian i wont never be ashamed of it.

ps: my last off-topic in this thread , sent the link to a mod, hope he'll fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    You really need to learn how to type.
    It is difficult to grasp anything you write.
    You're just a low down person.
    Always attacking someone for some reason.
    You must be very insecure.
    coming from the one
    who types like hes
    writing a poem

if you were smart enough u'd realize that it was for you all that keep spamming , next time get ur fact straigh and keep ur shit , emo-low life comments for you , cus they doesnt fit here, idk why you spammer aint suspend'ed yet , no wonder 2010 babies just learning how to use a forum.

rofl@ peruvian insult , that show how ignorant you're. im proud to be a peruvian i wont never be ashamed of it.

ps: my last off-topic in this thread , sent the link to a mod, hope he'll fix this.
    lol i been using this forum way before 2010, point is who you were addressing was un clear whether u thought it was or wasnt, when you say "you" how it was put was directed towards 1 person not my fault if u dont see that, and @ the proud to be peruvian ouch that sux :/
    and lol @emo comments which 1 of my comments was emo lmao, i guess in peru you dont understand what emo is either lol, and it would be cuz they dont fit not they doesnt fit, and also how am i spamming when i only respond to people who talk to me lol ur a moron so /fail once again ftw...
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 01-02-2011 at 01:37 AM.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

yes, a spammer with 365 posts but yet your doing the same thing? that makes perfect sense!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Enough with the flaming.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

This isn't about your finance or your nation, it's about sticking to the topic so none of this off-topic is neccesary in here. I don't understand how people can take things so personal when it comes to a forum. it's fine to argue and all but please.. take it some else where & respect the topic starter and stick to the topic. Sent the link to a mod and I trust his judgement.

Edit : O.o just saw your post Danny, thanks.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Im pretty sure SexyReplay is 100% gay, he tells me he loves me on msn all the time

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

whoa 57 pages.

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Im pretty sure SexyReplay is 100% gay, he tells me he loves me on msn all the time
    tells me he loves me more ...

eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho
    proud to be peruvian ouch that sux :/
    I can read just fine, im damn proud to be peruvian.

I dont know what drove you to make those ridiculous afirmations but if you have a problem with some one, be smart, and take it to PMs.

Did you know that the person who made this forums is peruvian ? Try showing a little more respect please.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I can read just fine, im damn proud to be peruvian.

I dont know what drove you to make those ridiculous afirmations but if you have a problem with some one, be smart, and take it to PMs.

Did you know that the person who made this forums is peruvian ? Try showing a little more respect please.
    i was about to send my llama to kick his ass , but guess what! danny came and fixed it , so if he keeps talking crash he'll get pwned without doubt , that is.

faking bloody agree'd o,o

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    yes, a spammer with 365 posts but yet your doing the same thing? that makes perfect sense!
    does ur post make any sense atleast? , uh..
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 01-08-2011 at 10:16 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 6
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????