Page 57 of 76 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 1135
Like Tree6Likes

SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions]

This is a discussion on SexyKO, a PK Private Server [v19xx-15xx Versions] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by T_rey Point em out, Point em out For real though, I like SexyKo minus the fact I ...
Page: 57


  1. #841
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    606

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T_rey View Post
    Point em out, Point em out

    For real though, I like SexyKo minus the fact I dc everytime I tp somewhere , whats up with that? Although it could just be my shitty computer, I don't have that problem on any other servers. So I usually spend most of my time logging in / Disconnecting rather then actually playing sexy ko .

    PS: Do such things as English clans exist here?
    Heres some advice tricky

    First take ur commandore 64 too the dumpster. Trash it there

    Take out 50k Usd Buy a super COmp(after all u got 2mill usd), then get a fast internet provider. Then logg sexyko Babashopp items and no more crying oke?

  2. #842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    you* = can be for one or more than 1 person , wich in this case is for every that start'ed the off-topic , if by fail u meant to argue personal problems in a forum , then you're that one who keeps failing , if u wanna fight/argue there is a "pm buttom". I dont want to be rude or start a flame war, but its just retard'ed to fight in a public forum ? no1 cares about ur money/ ur life style in this forum , its a gamer forum.

    end of conv for me.
    lol fail again how does you refer to more than 1 person, unless you say you guys which u didnt so if you could be so kind as to show me how the way you wrote it refers to more than 1 person i would love to see it, also another fail because i didnt bring up my financial status someone else did so i defended myself, eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho

  3. #843
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol fail again how does you refer to more than 1 person, unless you say you guys which u didnt so if you could be so kind as to show me how the way you wrote it refers to more than 1 person i would love to see it, also another fail because i didnt bring up my financial status someone else did so i defended myself, eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho
    You're a piece of shit. Wow.
    Now you want to bring someones ethnicity into it?

  4. #844
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    You're a piece of shit. Wow.
    Now you want to bring someones ethnicity into it?
    man ur still here, did me saying peruvian but hurt u bro, how bout u go suck off justin bieber so more seems like ur that type of kid, like i said i already told u where i live if u got a problem with me come visit kac.

  5. #845
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    598

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    man ur still here, did me saying peruvian but hurt u bro, how bout u go suck off justin bieber so more seems like ur that type of kid, like i said i already told u where i live if u got a problem with me come visit kac.
    You really need to learn how to type.
    It is difficult to grasp anything you write.
    You're just a low down person.
    Always attacking someone for some reason.
    You must be very insecure.

  6. #846
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol fail again how does you refer to more than 1 person, unless you say you guys which u didnt so if you could be so kind as to show me how the way you wrote it refers to more than 1 person i would love to see it, also another fail because i didnt bring up my financial status someone else did so i defended myself, eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho
    if you were smart enough u'd realize that it was for you all that keep spamming , next time get ur fact straigh and keep ur shit , emo-low life comments for you , cus they doesnt fit here, idk why you spammer aint suspend'ed yet , no wonder 2010 babies just learning how to use a forum.

    [email protected] peruvian insult , that show how ignorant you're. im proud to be a peruvian i wont never be ashamed of it.


    ps: my last off-topic in this thread , sent the link to a mod, hope he'll fix this.

  7. #847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1337Degrees View Post
    You really need to learn how to type.
    It is difficult to grasp anything you write.
    You're just a low down person.
    Always attacking someone for some reason.
    You must be very insecure.
    coming from the one
    who types like hes
    writing a poem


    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    if you were smart enough u'd realize that it was for you all that keep spamming , next time get ur fact straigh and keep ur shit , emo-low life comments for you , cus they doesnt fit here, idk why you spammer aint suspend'ed yet , no wonder 2010 babies just learning how to use a forum.


    [email protected] peruvian insult , that show how ignorant you're. im proud to be a peruvian i wont never be ashamed of it.


    ps: my last off-topic in this thread , sent the link to a mod, hope he'll fix this.
    lol i been using this forum way before 2010, point is who you were addressing was un clear whether u thought it was or wasnt, when you say "you" how it was put was directed towards 1 person not my fault if u dont see that, and @ the proud to be peruvian ouch that sux :/
    and lol @emo comments which 1 of my comments was emo lmao, i guess in peru you dont understand what emo is either lol, and it would be cuz they dont fit not they doesnt fit, and also how am i spamming when i only respond to people who talk to me lol ur a moron so /fail once again ftw...
    Last edited by Prodigy™; 01-02-2011 at 01:37 AM.

  8. #848
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    if you were smart enough u'd realize that it was for you all that keep spamming , next time get ur fact straigh and keep ur shit , emo-low life comments for you , cus they doesnt fit here, idk why you spammer aint suspend'ed yet , no wonder 2010 babies just learning how to use a forum.

    [email protected] peruvian insult , that show how ignorant you're. im proud to be a peruvian i wont never be ashamed of it.


    ps: my last off-topic in this thread , sent the link to a mod, hope he'll fix this.
    yes, a spammer with 365 posts but yet your doing the same thing? that makes perfect sense!

  9. #849
    Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    ישראל - In: New York
    Posts
    3,575

    Default

    Enough with the flaming.

  10. #850
    Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Next Door
    Posts
    894

    Default

    This isn't about your finance or your nation, it's about sticking to the topic so none of this off-topic is neccesary in here. I don't understand how people can take things so personal when it comes to a forum. it's fine to argue and all but please.. take it some else where & respect the topic starter and stick to the topic. Sent the link to a mod and I trust his judgement.

    Edit : O.o just saw your post Danny, thanks.

  11. #851
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Im pretty sure SexyReplay is 100% gay, he tells me he loves me on msn all the time

  12. #852
    Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Perú
    Posts
    1,633

    Default

    whoa 57 pages.

  13. #853
    Warlord Senior Member TabbyCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Im pretty sure SexyReplay is 100% gay, he tells me he loves me on msn all the time
    tells me he loves me more ...

  14. #854
    Senior Member Jammin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    889

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    eh cant expect a peruvian to read everything tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    proud to be peruvian ouch that sux :/
    I can read just fine, im damn proud to be peruvian.

    I dont know what drove you to make those ridiculous afirmations but if you have a problem with some one, be smart, and take it to PMs.

    Did you know that the person who made this forums is peruvian ? Try showing a little more respect please.

  15. #855
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    I can read just fine, im damn proud to be peruvian.

    I dont know what drove you to make those ridiculous afirmations but if you have a problem with some one, be smart, and take it to PMs.

    Did you know that the person who made this forums is peruvian ? Try showing a little more respect please.
    i was about to send my llama to kick his ass , but guess what! danny came and fixed it , so if he keeps talking crash he'll get pwned without doubt , that is.

    faking bloody agree'd o,o

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    yes, a spammer with 365 posts but yet your doing the same thing? that makes perfect sense!
    does ur post make any sense atleast? , uh..
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 01-08-2011 at 10:16 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 4
    06-29-2013, 06:34 PM
  2. Hits: 18
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  4. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:56 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    12-09-2011, 07:37 AM
  6. ????
    Refback This thread
    Hits: 1
    06-17-2010, 02:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •