Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Stayt away from Rising4Chaos....

This is a discussion on Stayt away from Rising4Chaos.... within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by simontjeuh Link to the post in this thread containing a SS posted by me pls, cannot seem ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Link to the post in this thread containing a SS posted by me pls, cannot seem to find it.

    The only SS I remember me posting was in the KRKO topic, to hold back ur ego a bit. Someone had to put u back with both feet on the ground, selfdeclaredprokid. Even if someone asked for it now, doesn't take away the fact that u have a huge ego and always have to brag. (like the ss topic u made on krko, and I'm sure no1 asked for them either overthere).
    seems like you're mad either you wouldn't post anything, complexes? I'm glad that I left that game with people like you playing around it

  2. #122
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Emirate of Dubai
    Posts
    1,747

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    seems like you're mad either you wouldn't post anything, complexes? I'm glad that I left that game with people like you playing around it
    Nice comeback, mad, complexes. What about jealousy or frustrations?? w/e man, it's sad if that's how you interpretate everything I wrote. Just confirms once more that your ego is the only thing you care about. Else u wouldn't even get back on this part, but forcus on your clanni caught cheating, which u ignored completely.

    This game does nothing to me anymore, just reading the forums every now and then. When I see retarded stuff, that's where I come in to point out the obvious, that's it. Seems like you got buthurt tho by the SS I posted half a year ago in the other topic, I forgot about it, u didn't. Means something .

    Got to go and get my plane, you've got 4 days now to come up with a reply, let's hope it's better than ur last one, don't dissapoint me!

  3. #123
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    Nice comeback, mad, complexes. What about jealousy or frustrations?? w/e man, it's sad if that's how you interpretate everything I wrote. Just confirms once more that your ego is the only thing you care about. Else u wouldn't even get back on this part, but forcus on your clanni caught cheating, which u ignored completely.

    This game does nothing to me anymore, just reading the forums every now and then. When I see retarded stuff, that's where I come in to point out the obvious, that's it. Seems like you got buthurt tho by the SS I posted half a year ago in the other topic, I forgot about it, u didn't. Means something .

    Got to go and get my plane, you've got 4 days now to come up with a reply, let's hope it's better than ur last one, don't dissapoint me!
    well I wouldn't post anything until I saw that someone is talking about my clannies cheating, even tho it's just a word that can't prove anything, that's the reason I ignored it completely

  4. #124
    Senior Member Karizmatiq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Netherland
    Posts
    118

    Default

    lol privateeeaaa

  5. #125
    Senior Member XxSTIGMAxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Well I guess I wont try that server out then

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XxSTIGMAxX View Post
    Well I guess I wont try that server out then
    ye i wont try that too ^^ thx for info

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •