Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now

This is a discussion on Toxicko Pk/low farm server Come join us Now within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry i dont have it but ur a legend of archer in my opinion im practising abit archer and watch ...
Page: 13

Sorry i dont have it but ur a legend of archer in my opinion im practising abit archer and watch alot of ur vids maybe we can play together ?

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    anyone can give me full geared archer to play a bit :>?
    Nah you are gay, you can't play my char /kkthxbb

looking good.

++++++++++++++++

I visit the forum and I got this message:
    "Server is offline ! Due to many retards being jealous at our server we got attacked too much and we were spending more time to block all these attacks then actually develop the game more and more.

We are very sorry for all the players that were still enjoying this server but you can thank Webber & AdminB a.k.a MrRocket a.k.a isuckwithouthacks (Xiona) for being this lame."

I just bought 2,500 KC last night. I hope this is only the forum not the server. If it is the game server, I am going to ask my a refund. I do hope the ToxicKO survive all these lame DDoS attacks. I am on my 2nd weeks on this server and enjoying it so far. I have notice more US players are coming to the server so it is definitely alive and is the choices. So far I have seen only Neurotoxic gm but he is awesome. The game server need to restart once a while because there are bugs that drop rate stuck at superlow percentage (like 0%) and anvil is burning red nonstop even for accesseries at +0 or unique at +6. Btw, the light mage stun (Poleh) rate on this server is super high. It something to fix unless the mage was cheating. I was stun for 4 sec, and 90% stun rate. I had 114 lr so it definitely a bug or some sort.

Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aznjinxlastone View Post
    We are very sorry for all the players that were still enjoying this server but you can thank Webber & AdminB a.k.a MrRocket a.k.a isuckwithouthacks (Xiona) for being this lame."

like Rocket has nothing better to do, Toxic's admin is just fishing

I guess server is gonna shut down in the few next hours.

And seems xiona team break you dream and your money

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    if upg to +8 is 20-25% with trina then its TOO high.. especially if trina can be obtained ingame too .. I hope you have trina only on PUS and u will consider lowering this rate on +8's..
    you should just leave bro later they will ban you for no reason and also the gms give their friends item

RealNiggaRollCall Senior Member

i played there first week told admin warriors op and that ended up being downfall of server

Server is offline ! Due to many retards being jealous at our server we got attacked too much and we were spending more time to block all these attacks then actually develop the game more and more.

We are very sorry for all the players that were still enjoying this server but you can thank Webber & AdminB a.k.a MrRocket a.k.a isuckwithouthacks (Xiona) for being this lame.
    all speculation. get some creatable proof before you start making accusations.

-----

Worse server ^^

Panel is down

did the server is close? O.o

Not closed, seems we can still log in game but panel/forum is dead so ... It's totally dead i guess

Hahahaha gotta admit you made me laugh.

You think AdminB aka Rocket has nothing to do? You think he spent his time by hacking your server?
    Gotta admit from the start i've tested your server,it was a big failure. Classes were not balanced,Drop rate was suck & Upg rate.
    Also it was so hard to obtain,so even if you farmed shitload of gear,you had to farm trina [which is almost not possiable],to upgrade it.
    And you've stole XionaKO files,so whoever hacked your server - thanks to him.

The little 'battle' between XionaKO and ToxicKO was kind of hilarious at the beginning but now I see you XionaKO fan boys are repeating yourselves. If you're gonna bash a server for some reason, then at least make it less obvious you're bashing it because you are promoting another server. Especially Troy. Obviously you did not play the server and if you did you tried to find any reason to not like the server. The server was really good in the beginning and I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with me. Exactly like XionaKO, it got boring after a month or so. Also I heard from my friends that on XionaKO forums there was some sort of chaos about Brandon hacking ToxicKO with the help of Webber. (I don't know if this is just speculation or the truth) It also really looks like XionaKO staff could be responsible just because of the obvious hate you have towards ToxicKO staff. But just so you know, this doesn't actually bring more people to XionaKO. XionaKO is a lot like SexyKO now which suits some people but the community is and has always been horrible. The players are NP whores who care nothing about anything else but the symbol next to their names. I actually liked XionaKO when I first started but I've quit 2 times so far because of crappy community. And Troy, you and nonfragile kind of represent the crap community I do not miss.

Oh yeah P.S, I did not play ToxicKO or XionaKO at the time of this post because every smart person would be playing OSKO or Knight Kingdom instead.

i sent to toxicko on pm who hacked his server.(its not xionako admin)

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-27-2012, 10:32 PM