Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
Results 121 to 134 of 134

What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ?

This is a discussion on What kind of server are you guys looking for ! ? within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by camaz0tz Please don't make accusations without any kind of proof. There are a thousand different reasons why ...
Page: 9


  1. #121
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Please don't make accusations without any kind of proof. There are a thousand different reasons why Draven might not have responded.
    im srry but dont excuse draven for what he haven't done , if he didnt want to take any action he'd of have answered me atleast? , ignoring aint they way even if u have the reason with the facts on , i'll pm you the link to show you how annoying was the problem, nonetheless i said i might be wrong(in case that am talking bullshit) but aparently im not that wrong.

    In a side note i dont find any "acceptable" reason why he couldnt answer me, forum is pretty inactive lately , there wasnt too much threads to moderate , and yet i keep seeing draven on the list of ppl who's active at the forum , all what am requesting is a partial job from both parts, users and mods,neutrality ftw.

  2. #122
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    im srry but dont excuse draven for what he haven't done , if he didnt want to take any action he'd of have answered me atleast? , ignoring aint they way even if u have the reason with the facts on , i'll pm you the link to show you how annoying was the problem, nonetheless i said i might be wrong(in case that am talking bullshit) but aparently im not that wrong.

    In a side note i dont find any "acceptable" reason why he couldnt answer me, forum is pretty inactive lately , there wasnt too much threads to moderate , and yet i keep seeing draven on the list of ppl who's active at the forum , all what am requesting is a partial job from both parts, users and mods,neutrality ftw.
    Go read my wall. Look at how many pm's were left about me clearing my inbox. Im sorry if ur pm didnt get responded too. For a year I was the most active member of this staff. Daily I got a ton of pm's to swim thru. Daily... just go look at my wall.

    I gave out more infractions then any member of this staff. How do u know that in your case an infraction wasnt given? Hell i gave out so many i couldnt even begin to tell you whom your talking about.

  3. #123
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Go read my wall. Look at how many pm's were left about me clearing my inbox. Im sorry if ur pm didnt get responded too. For a year I was the most active member of this staff. Daily I got a ton of pm's to swim thru. Daily... just go look at my wall.

    I gave out more infractions then any member of this staff. How do u know that in your case an infraction wasnt given? Hell i gave out so many i couldnt even begin to tell you whom your talking about.
    i've pm'ed u twice without answer, waited you 3-4 days , after that, i just gave up, and had to catch devile at his peruvian forum wich is x100 times active than this forum , ppl is way more bussy there and yet they answer a simple pm , anyways after all this crap am just requesting some neutrality and if i said something that isnt true then im sorry draven but u gotta understand how annoying is when you dont get an answer and the guy who was talking crap kept doing that without any1 warning him.

    pm'ed you the link again.(lawl the op edited his post and there are less posts o,o probably devile deleted some posts).

  4. #124
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i've pm'ed u twice without answer, waited you 3-4 days , after that, i just gave up, and had to catch devile at his peruvian forum wich is x100 times active than this forum , ppl is way more bussy there and yet they answer a simple pm , anyways after all this crap am just requesting some neutrality and if i said something that isnt true then im sorry draven but u gotta understand how annoying is when you dont get an answer and the guy who was talking crap kept doing that without any1 warning him.

    pm'ed you the link again.
    wat do u want me to reply to you about? infractions were given out on that already..

    i guess ill reply and say hi? or are you wanting a public warning on the page? i dont understand.

    infractions = warnings if you dont realize this.

    pm the link to Camatotz. He's the hero now. Blast his inbox.

  5. #125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    i've pm'ed u twice without answer, waited you 3-4 days , after that, i just gave up, and had to catch devile at his peruvian forum wich is x100 times active than this forum , ppl is way more bussy there and yet they answer a simple pm , anyways after all this crap am just requesting some neutrality and if i said something that isnt true then im sorry draven but u gotta understand how annoying is when you dont get an answer and the guy who was talking crap kept doing that without any1 warning him.

    pm'ed you the link again.(lawl the op edited his post and there are less posts o,o probably devile deleted some posts).
    than go stay on that forum, its like your expecting special treatment cuz your peruvian lol, as for draven everytime i pm him with someone being racist, or breaking the market rules or anything in general it always gets taken care of.

  6. #126
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    than go stay on that forum, its like your expecting special treatment cuz your peruvian lol, as for draven everytime i pm him with someone being racist, or breaking the market rules or anything in general it always gets taken care of.

    I took care of him as well... i just dont understand wat he wants.

    I quit this job. No reason to continue it if these guys can go send pms to other moderators and get around it.


    its been real. thanks for the support.

  7. #127
    Almighty Moderator LambOfGod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Peru.
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    wat do u want me to reply to you about? infractions were given out on that already..

    i guess ill reply and say hi? or are you wanting a public warning on the page? i dont understand.
    infractions = warnings if you dont realize this.
    pm the link to Camatotz. He's the hero now. Blast his inbox.
    u're that blind that you can't see my point? , warn was given by devile , what am making public is that you're not working as equal with every1 , its that hard to say "well its a mistake am still a human , srry then?" or "i'll take care later ,pm me back with some further info", dude are alot ways to solve this kind of problems ,im pm'in u 2 the links just to clarify this, not to blame you, but if you havnt realized it , then am far of getting what i've tried to show you but w.e ima stop trolling this ps thread, facts were given.


    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    than go stay on that forum, its like your expecting special treatment cuz your peruvian lol, as for draven everytime i pm him with someone being racist, or breaking the market rules or anything in general it always gets taken care of.
    special thread do you say? ,this is the wrost hole-post i've seen in this forum , dude there isnt need'ed to argue at this post, just a lol .
    Last edited by LambOfGod; 09-11-2011 at 02:17 AM.

  8. #128
    Senior Member Draven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    1,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    u're that blind that you can't see my point? , warn was given by devile , what am making public is that you're not working as equal with every1 , its that hard to say "well its a mistake am still a human , srry then?" or "i'll take care later ,pm me back with some further info", dude are alot ways to solve this kind of problems ,im pm'in u 2 the links just to clarify this, not to blame you, but if you havnt realized it , then am far of getting what i've tried to show you but w.e ima stop trolling this ps thread, facts were given.
    read my reply. I quit! ahahaha....

    just think of how many more times your gonna have to go pm Devile at his 100x busier forums now!


    peace out.

    p.s. for a biased son of a bitch you couple of people are making out to be, my last duty on the way out the door will be to unban all my friends I had to ban for breaking rules! they're gonna love me!

  9. #129
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    I would like a level 80 light farm server. K thanks.

  10. #130
    To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Chapterhouse
    Posts
    1,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I would like a level 80 light farm server. K thanks.
    Dont go offtopic!


    Anyhow, i still dont get why theres a need for all this qq. And why theres a need for nazi modding. Interwebnetz isnt that srs of a bsns!



    P.S looool, ima go pm draven tooo about haw racystz ya all awre! :3

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    u're that blind that you can't see my point? , warn was given by devile , what am making public is that you're not working as equal with every1 , its that hard to say "well its a mistake am still a human , srry then?" or "i'll take care later ,pm me back with some further info", dude are alot ways to solve this kind of problems ,im pm'in u 2 the links just to clarify this, not to blame you, but if you havnt realized it , then am far of getting what i've tried to show you but w.e ima stop trolling this ps thread, facts were given.




    special thread do you say? ,this is the wrost hole-post i've seen in this forum , dude there isnt need'ed to argue at this post, just a lol .
    yes the "wrost" "hole" post lol, thats just ironic, but anyways my post was to imply that no one gives a crap if your going on a peruvian forum to pm some admin to come handle your business here, if you didnt get that im sorry but no one cares.

    ps: and no i didnt say special thread, dont know where u got that from. L2Read

  12. #132
    epicurus Senior Member Decerto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Compton,CA.
    Posts
    1,573

    Default

    There is more drama in this topic than in paris hilton show.

    70 cap. server,light farm (chitins +7,glave +7 at the beginning) so u have to farm for shells and rappies.

  13. #133
    Senior Member Aristona's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Turkey
    Posts
    589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    Not going to bother replying to something when you don't read my post. Read it or don't reply. If you aren't going to bother reading the reasoning you're just wasting time.
    Please, show me a single comment that worth reading in the last pages. None? That's the reason why I stopped reading this topic. I had to stop quoting Nik and replying eachother, otherwise discussion/oftopicness would never end.

    I agree with whatever Simontjeuh said. PSKO section should be managed more often. You should be picking new moderators just for this section. Also, if I need to name someone and if my vote counts, Simontjeuh would be a perfect choice. (for sure, if he wants) Probably everyone else will agree, but it's really up to staff to be honest.

    It will be better if you can be active even more in this section cama, but I believe this section really needs a hardworking moderators. Managing topics, approving newly created topics, prevent topic hijacking etc. Just give these permissions to someone who already check G4L - Psko Section on daily basis.

    Ontopic, I would like to play on creative servers. KI was about to get a crafting system (similar to Atlantica Online's system) and a wing system (that looks like Diablo's item system) [e.g Defensive (+def) Blue (+mana) Wing of Strength (+str)] which would be randomised and given to players when they complete various quests, and alot more.

    Level limit should be 60-70 though. Never liked level 80 limited servers.

  14. #134
    diamante
    Guest

    Default

    Aristona go opne 1 server pls

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •