Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR Funny one but I wouldnt compare server that havent even launched yet with servers that actually ...
Page: 13

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MINOOOOOOOR View Post
    Funny one but I wouldnt compare server that havent even launched yet with servers that actually has their launches pretty much successful and are on scene for years. These files are for sure something special and impressive but as someone said in other topic its exacly same files that OldSchoolKO and DarkKO used few months back and where are those servers now? I guess its the only neutral comment under this topic, im not hating at all but people were hyped for Alpha server year ago and finally it doesnt survive even 24 hours with decent files. Good luck for this one and great job with effort you puts in.
    I really think that's not a fair statement. BazingaKO and MaxiKO also had same Anti-Cheat as ZoneMYKO and both lasted short time.
    As i said both of anticheats are good, it's all about the team behind it.
    Last server that Alpha was involved had really poor server files, I believe he was tricked by some random turk that the files were actually good, but they worth nothing.

DarKO and OSKO tested out this anticheat and it prooves to be good... Most of players don't care about anti-cheat as long as it's stable and fun to play, they care about innovations and the staff behind it.
    If i had to choose between Zone and Euro i would choose the one with more active and dedicated team as I know both servers can pull out a stable server.

Generally there is not a lot of difference between Soacs and xACS, other than xACS being newer and have less developed cheats and also some custom things that are based purely on their idea. xACS is hot now, SOACS have tradition.

Both are fun games.

OSKO is different server, he even tricked xACS developer and won't be using it anymore.... But OSKO is always getting 1.000 Players and than server die after 2 weeks, OSKO did that with SOACS,ACME,xSkip, Avcisoft, xACS i mean OSKO doing this with every anticheat, their ideology stay the same.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Thank you for the comment, life is about ups and downs, there's no need to compare the last launch with this one, we were in the learning phase and you can only truly learn from your own mistakes.
    As for the comparison with OSKO and DarkKO I would just like to point out that people in the KO community have different opinions regarding which server is successful and which is not,
    I've noticed the English community rather have a server for a longer period of time with 200 - 300 people, while the Turkish one enjoys a month with a server that has more than 1000 users and than just moves on.

I believe there's a huge difference between me and other administrations as well, I'm not here for the KO pocket money, I'm here because I believe KO has unused potential and we have the team right now which can actually improve it.
    Well said, I agree with almost everything that you said but I think didnt got my point. I was more about to tell people that these innovations were already used with other servers and it doesnt mean they were good. What Im trying to say is that server features/innovations doesnt guarantee the server will be good and thats what guy said with meme already before it launched. Which mean your server can be a lot of better than these two but also it can be a lot worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragula View Post
    Last server that Alpha was involved had really poor server files, I believe he was tricked by some random turk that the files were actually good, but they worth nothing.
    I wasnt comparing the servers, I warned guy who did it in bad way. I dont think previous files were bad, if im wrong Alpha please correct me. What you said about SOACS servers is correct and goes to what I said up, two servers can have same files but it doesnt mean both will be successful which is also people opinion as Alpha said.

@MINOOOOOOOR I've got your point, a valid one.
    I would also kindly ask we don't use other server names inside this topic anymore.
    The last server was great, over 200 users were online on beta, once it came to official we could have gotten a lot more users but I refused to give out KC for players to come and play,
    others did that and we've lost, it's that simple. (With that I don't mean giving out rewards, but giving a clan KC to "bribe" them into coming to our server)

I would also like to close that chapter it's behind us, the whole team did a great job it was my fault as I've assigned to many projects to myself back than and I couldn't take care of the server as I've hoped for.

The Facebook competition is still going strong, make sure to join it on the following link.
    MINOOOOOOOR and Decerto like this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Two servers can have same files but it doesnt mean both will be successful which is also people opinion as Alpha said.
    Exactly. Ghost don't even want to buy turkish advertisement, and the only public comment/post he made in last 20 days is 2 sentence > ' Official, come come '. While Alpha on other side is a good dedicated solid worker, that made ApexKO grow and huge population, as soon as he left Apex as GM the server started to lose players.

I mean population difference between those 2 servers will be huge in favor of EuroKO specially because of turkish advertisements.. Alpha is just doing great job luring english players as well.
    EuroKO has huge advantage here, the official is 2 weeks after the other servers official which will make those players at least try the EuroKO.

But yeah, even if EuroKO has 10x more players, we can't know which server will last longer, it all comes down to the staff players and how appealing the whole server is to the players.
    MINOOOOOOOR and AlphaKO like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    once it came to official we could have gotten a lot more users but I refused to give out KC for players to come and play,
    others did that and we've lost, it's that simple. (With that I don't mean giving out rewards, but giving a clan KC to "bribe" them into coming to our server)
    So you say you didnt do it before, but now you're gonna giving a clan KC to bribe them? Thats how I understand it. #10.000 KC Scrolls & Pots?

So you say you didnt do it before, but now you're gonna giving a clan KC to bribe them? Thats how I understand it. #10.000 KC Scrolls & Pots?
    No this will not be the case.
    Decerto likes this.

Zik

Alpha, why you're not open the beta on friday? It will bring you more people and more people will be able to play and grind...

Quote Originally Posted by Zik View Post
    Alpha, why you're not open the beta on friday? It will bring you more people and more people will be able to play and grind...
    Some ppl work friday nights.
    and during the day, so they might be tired to start gridning right after work ^^
    so we decided to do beta on a saturday, so players can enjoy and test out as much as possible before official
    AlphaKO and Decerto like this.

Where is panel???

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzcrank View Post
    Where is panel???
    The main topic has been updated now, we've added the website link on to the redirect picture.
    Beta download link together with beta information has been added to the topic as well.
    @Samson thank you for the help!

The Facebook competition is still up, make sure to join it on the following link.

gl & hf

i think many players here english too

Theres a problem with registering, keeps saying "Please check the Captcha" i tried it like 7 times, i cant be that dumb

You can download the client now. But you can't register until Beta begins on the 7th. 3 more days. I know I know.. it seems like forever :P

Lets go man! Can't wait for the server to open