Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; id also prefer for multiclient to be disabled...it will ruin the exp/farm zones and fake the population of actual users....
Page: 16

id also prefer for multiclient to be disabled...it will ruin the exp/farm zones and fake the population of actual users.

People play private servers not to avoid grind but because we like this OLD version of the game.
    I love grinding for xp and farming. I don't mind it at all. And with Genie? Its not fucking hard.
    I love multiclient, thats the MAIN reason I AM playing also autoloot. I'm NOT a gold farmer. I never sold gold for money, and dont plan on it. I love having 2 characters. Im a solo player at heart.
    I see why you gave everyone free 70, so you guys can see if pvp is balanced or not, makes perfect sence. BUT U SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT U WILL... because my own ass is still sore from getting fucked too. I wake up tried from being up all night xping to see these lazy motherfuckers get it for free. I wasn't chasing the rewards, I put in the work so I can have lvl advantage why everyone is sleeping. Not cool, not cool at all in any way you try to justify it. You should have told us u were gonna do that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Slay4fun View Post
    I tell u how its will be,u will exp day and night no sleep for week,then gm put 100 santa in cz and u wakeup everyone lvl70,100k nps and u lvl68 0 nps
    the rewards for being level 70 first were given out
    hence why we decided to put santa's so everyone can enjoy the pk.

I agree multi clients is bad idea.. anybody knows where can i find a guide to use genie / auto loot on the server?

for autoloot u just equip that shit on your shoulders and ur done. im not sure how good ur english is but i can teach u if u want on the discord will take 5 min im a genie god so i can answer anything u need

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    People play private servers not to avoid grind but because we like this OLD version of the game.
    I love grinding for xp and farming. I don't mind it at all. And with Genie? Its not fucking hard.
    I love multiclient, thats the MAIN reason I AM playing also autoloot. I'm NOT a gold farmer. I never sold gold for money, and dont plan on it. I love having 2 characters. Im a solo player at heart.
    I see why you gave everyone free 70, so you guys can see if pvp is balanced or not, makes perfect sence. BUT U SHOULD HAVE TOLD US THAT U WILL... because my own ass is still sore from getting fucked too. I wake up tried from being up all night xping to see these lazy motherfuckers get it for free. I wasn't chasing the rewards, I put in the work so I can have lvl advantage why everyone is sleeping. Not cool, not cool at all in any way you try to justify it. You should have told us u were gonna do that shit.
    I also think some guys here are exaggerating, multiclient is a great thing, and if everyone are using it i don't see the problem or advantage to any individual.
    That Exp Santa's really killed my mood, I also spent the whole night exping and i was really excited to go on some PK today with my level advantage after my hard work, but instead i got so pissed that i deleted the beta client and now waiting for the official.

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    I also think some guys here are exaggerating, multiclient is a great thing, and if everyone are using it i don't see the problem or advantage to any individual.
    That Exp Santa's really killed my mood, I also spent the whole night exping and i was really excited to go on some PK today with my level advantage after my hard work, but instead i got so pissed that i deleted the beta client and now waiting for the official.
    LOL yea i logged off and rage quit too when I woke up and saw that.

About advantages of multiclient.. Heres the truth bro, there are MANY advantages. You can have priest + warrior and solo basically anything in the game, even Troll King. And of course farm anything you want with a priest healing you. It's beautiful!
    I even have a laptop on the side I actually have 4 characters. I set up a Genie party with 2 priests and 2 warriors and made a nice DM party all by myself. AND IT FEELS GREAT lol.
    What else can you do? You can set up a Archer on genie + autoloot and make him farm bus in luferson or eslant 24/7.. Nice profits.
    You can create 2 mages and solo aoe giant golems for chitins. ITS NOT EASY ITS VERY HARD TO DO. Blizzard nova inferno, run, ALT TAB to second mage and rinse and repeat. ITS FUN lol
    GENIE WILL NOT ATTACK ANOTHER PLAYER. THEREFORE IT IS NOT BROKEN.
    Stop crying niggas come on jesus christ I just told u how to use it properly your welcome.

Ok back to Rust

Quote Originally Posted by SheSaidSheWas18 View Post
    The fact that you guys don’t know make me feel like i have to defend alpha/beta testing.

It’s actual purpose is not so users/players can enjoy playing. It’s actually a stability/functionality and balance test. If they feel like the first phase of playing (exping) was working as they want it to it’s just fine that they push everyone to the next phase and work more on fine-tuning the class balance and such.

The reason to join and play a game in alpha/beta/public test or whatever people like to call it is to be a part of the development and help make it better before the actual progression start. You shouldn’t see it as playing since you can loose all progress at any time.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    The fact that you guys don’t know make me feel like i have to defend alpha/beta testing.

It’s actual purpose is not so users/players can enjoy playing. It’s actually a stability/functionality and balance test. If they feel like the first phase of playing (exping) was working as they want it to it’s just fine that they push everyone to the next phase and work more on fine-tuning the class balance and such.

The reason to join and play a game in alpha/beta/public test or whatever people like to call it is to be a part of the development and help make it better before the actual progression start. You shouldn’t see it as playing since you can loose all progress at any time.
    Sure, but usually in most bigger servers it is organized as such so people don't waste time exping... week 1 = EXPing testing week 2 = pk phase it is completely understandable to be upset about them wasting time.

Quote Originally Posted by Samson View Post
    LOL yea i logged off and rage quit too when I woke up and saw that.

About advantages of multiclient.. Heres the truth bro, there are MANY advantages. You can have priest + warrior and solo basically anything in the game, even Troll King. And of course farm anything you want with a priest healing you. It's beautiful!
    I even have a laptop on the side I actually have 4 characters. I set up a Genie party with 2 priests and 2 warriors and made a nice DM party all by myself. AND IT FEELS GREAT lol.
    What else can you do? You can set up a Archer on genie + autoloot and make him farm bus in luferson or eslant 24/7.. Nice profits.
    You can create 2 mages and solo aoe giant golems for chitins. ITS NOT EASY ITS VERY HARD TO DO. Blizzard nova inferno, run, ALT TAB to second mage and rinse and repeat. ITS FUN lol
    GENIE WILL NOT ATTACK ANOTHER PLAYER. THEREFORE IT IS NOT BROKEN.
    Stop crying niggas come on jesus christ I just told u how to use it properly your welcome.

Ok back to Rust
    Am i tripping really hard or did this guy just say all this?

u most def are not tripping

if you would like to see a feature removed. you can start a poll on our forum

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Shitty client like anime.There is a skill range for useless mages,priests.You added skill range this is too bad.Why i should play mage in this shitty client?I am mage player and idiot mages will kill me just using left mouse click?Come on!And you say this is myko.This is not real v1098.And there are many shitty things on pus.Why ?Because this is p2w server.Look turkish p2w servers max 1 month.Yourko,osko,darkko.And owner of euko not a trustable man.You will understand what i say after 2-4 weeks of server.This post for my english friends.Im Turk also but dont trust Turkish pvp owner.Good luck XD

For everyone who would like to participate in the Poll please follow the link over to EuroKO fourms, vote yes or no for the use of multi-client!

https://euroknightonline.net/topic/2...ent-yes-or-no/

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Shitty client like anime.There is a skill range for useless mages,priests.You added skill range this is too bad.Why i should play mage in this shitty client?I am mage player and idiot mages will kill me just using left mouse click?Come on!And you say this is myko.This is not real v1098.And there are many shitty things on pus.Why ?Because this is p2w server.Look turkish p2w servers max 1 month.Yourko,osko,darkko.And owner of euko not a trustable man.You will understand what i say after 2-4 weeks of server.This post for my english friends.Im Turk also but dont trust Turkish pvp owner.Good luck XD
    Are you ok there buddy? https://www.stroke.org/en/about-stroke/stroke-symptoms get help before it's too late!
    Delta likes this.