Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 84
Like Tree1Likes

Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More.

This is a discussion on Xiona KO - The real Truth about it - Corruption & More. within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; '' epic fail is an epic fail ''...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Banned Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Jordan - home - infront of PC
    Posts
    363

    Default

    '' epic fail is an epic fail ''
    Teddy likes this.

  2. #17
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    Dont really have time to bother with your '' Wars ''. However.... i said

    - If you admit that your server is corrupting ill let your ko panel online.

    So good news for you the panel is online now.
    If your threat was even a tad bit scary id be worried, i didn't admit shit, so do what you got to big homie.
    You gonna start begging to get unban again?
    You're a joke son.

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    lol you know hes not the only GM called Holy? the amount of people online under the alias Holy is insane, wheres the proof that this is in fact the same Holy from where you think he was corrupt before? if you cant prove this is the same guy your argument is invalid
    i know for a fact its the same guy, but nice try.

    im sure that everyone that uses the name holy also goes by jose and is also spanish right lol.

  4. #19
    Senior Member Teddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    lol you know hes not the only GM called Holy? the amount of people online under the alias Holy is insane, wheres the proof that this is in fact the same Holy from where you think he was corrupt before? if you cant prove this is the same guy your argument is invalid
    The word holy* is a commonly used name. The IGN Holy* in Knight Online?, not so common. How many TheBig0ne's are there in KO? dozens im sure. How many are noticed and how many disappear under the radar:1 and many. Invalid argument you got there...

  5. #20
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Bro you know how to take panel down?! Why don't you learn how to put one up, before trying to take one down, if you knew anything you would relise a web flood is easilly fixed, so you saying that you can keep my panel down for as long as you want is prettttty stupid.

  6. #21
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Fire in the hole !

  7. #22
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    Fire in the hole !
    booooooooooooooooooooooooooooom

  8. #23
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Oh how exciting, 2 more days

  9. #24
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I don't have time to deal with you atm, so once i have time we will see whats going on

    I guess you have alot of time refreshing this topic every 5 mins and posting useless comments.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    If your threat was even a tad bit scary id be worried, i didn't admit shit, so do what you got to big homie.
    You gonna start begging to get unban again?
    You're a joke son.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Bro you know how to take panel down?! Why don't you learn how to put one up, before trying to take one down, if you knew anything you would relise a web flood is easilly fixed, so you saying that you can keep my panel down for as long as you want is prettttty stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Oh how exciting, 2 more days
    You mad bro? just give up.

  10. #25
    Genius Senior Member ExclusiveBastard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,279

    Default

    i knew some of the gms in here were corrupt from the beggining thats one of the reasons why i quit already. still i dont think its a bad server , rocket&bumetheus are oke (rocket is abit weird but he knows <3) and bumetheus is a dutchy just like me (still abit corrupt)

    anyway this shouldnt scare people to play on this server

    especialy not ur failvideo grobar

  11. #26
    Banned Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ExclusiveBastard View Post
    i knew some of the gms in here were corrupt from the beggining thats one of the reasons why i quit already. bumetheus is a dutchy just like me (still abit corrupt)

    anyway this shouldnt scare people to play on this server

    especialy not ur failvideo grobar

    My video is a fail

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    14

    Default

    this holy is from sweden, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH you can even tell from his accent on vent :P you sir..just made my day

  13. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    1,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniack View Post
    this holy is from sweden, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH you can even tell from his accent on vent :P you sir..just made my day
    Thats not what i was told, and how can you say hes not corrupt when its blatantly obvious from that guys vid/ss's. Your trying to argue something thats so easy to see, which in the end just keeps bringing down your credibility. Nd thanks for addressing me as Sir, at least you know your place.

    edit: Why im arguing with someoen that just joined 5 months ago, whose oviously trying to get his post count up idk. Your probably just someone he was giving items to which is why your defending him so much. Im done with you, i dont even really play this server mayb log like once a week. But that vid couldnt have made it clearer that he was being corrupt

  14. #29
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sqazll View Post
    You mad bro? just give up.
    take your own advice baby boy, im actually find this pretty funny Damn, my panel is up

  15. #30
    Senior Member 4YouNoHealStupiD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    857

    Default

    i dont understand why are you guys surprised? All the servers have corrupt gms

    Sexyko , osko , xionako , arenako , almost all

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 1
    08-28-2012, 07:34 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    06-22-2012, 04:46 AM
  3. Hits: 2
    06-18-2012, 02:20 PM
  4. Hits: 3
    06-15-2012, 12:02 PM
  5. Hits: 20
    06-08-2012, 10:58 AM
  6. Hits: 33
    06-08-2012, 03:48 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Crazy_A(ss) the truth about him and K2
    By The Truth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-30-2006, 04:14 AM
  2. The Truth About 9/11!
    By seller in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-19-2006, 08:58 AM
  3. The truth about tapion / Ares Icedzinhu, scammed
    By SSjV3g3ta in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-31-2006, 08:29 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 07:45 PM
  5. The Truth about Kleenex
    By kohack in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •