Page 82 of 167 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow, are you even still a part of this server?...
Page: 82

wow, are you even still a part of this server?

Banned Senior Member

It is really funny that a server that have been online for more than a year, cannot fix the problem for over 2-3 weeks.
    So much revenues, so much trust being put into certain people. I guess that's what you get for being capitalistic luckers.

How come you don't fix the problem? It is so easy, come on!

Maybe 500$ to fix your problem is too much? Do you want to explain that to your players?
    And i'm just trying to help you... 500$ is too much? Okay, so go on and PM someone to help you cheaper.

I dunno, i'm sure people would help for even 200$, why don't you ask them?.
    Gosh.. Unless you want to kill server intentionally to relaunch it, you are STUPID as fuck. The solution is always laying in your small brain cells, you just don't have enough experience to realize it.

Goshh Goshhh... lol

Btw certain guy price is 500$ only because he know you can afford after taking tens of thousands.

I'm seeing this situation as an intent kill of the server, and just want the general players to know that fix for ZoneMYKO was available by a lot of people. [Not osmanx obviously] lol

Quote Originally Posted by Masta View Post
    It is really funny that a server that have been online for more than a year, cannot fix the problem for over 2-3 weeks.
    So much revenues, so much trust being put into certain people. I guess that's what you get for being capitalistic luckers.

How come you don't fix the problem? It is so easy, come on!

Maybe 500$ to fix your problem is too much? Do you want to explain that to your players?
    And i'm just trying to help you... 500$ is too much? Okay, so go on and PM someone to help you cheaper.

I dunno, i'm sure people would help for even 200$, why don't you ask them?.
    Gosh.. Unless you want to kill server intentionally to relaunch it, you are STUPID as fuck. The solution is always laying in your small brain cells, you just don't have enough experience to realize it.

Goshh Goshhh... lol

Btw certain guy price is 500$ only because he know you can afford after taking tens of thousands.

I'm seeing this situation as an intent kill of the server, and just want the general players to know that fix for ZoneMYKO was available by a lot of people. [Not osmanx obviously] lol
    I'm seeing the attacker willing to give a hand to help (with cost) and after getting denied hes became angry about the price and keep attacking the server.

Oh well, that just a plot i made for upcoming drama.

Nah, kidding

Banned Senior Member

No. It is just that osmanx said how he can fix any exploit. And how he can help zonemyko aka soacs server at any step, but that i don't know shit. And zonemyko supported osmanx with words.
    Last edited by Masta; 06-20-2017 at 11:28 PM.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

worst server i have ever played

it was a good maybe the best server 6-8 mounths ago with the old cz and old players...havent played it since i sold my char. now i log on friends char from time to time and it turned out shit with the new cz shit, web that doesnt work and a lot of lags...too bad.
    just an opinion, no flaming, peace.

When they act them just like normal players, doesn't show any priority or special treatment. This is how they still flaming the server that long without any reason.

Funny lil magos.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Really you want me to pay the guy who's first injected a shell script in the server before now to solve our issues?
    If we want to re-launch we will let everyone know about it, we haven't took anything from anyone or tricked any player into donating then turn off the server when donations are low (which all ko server do), right now we are running on a negative ROI, and we are still going since top players are our friends, top donator is one of the GMs (who's still donating) and We have 0 intension of re-launching the server anytime soon, and this is the last time i will speak about it.

@ISpitOnYourGrave : i choose to ignore your previous comments but since you still holding grudge over not choosing you as a member of the GM team i will tell you this: i hope you will get over it, you have spent amazing time in our server either you admit it or not.

If anyone has any problem or osmanx he should take it to him and not use ZONE MYKO as a bridge for all your problems, we have a very normal relationship with SOACS dev and he is not in any way a part of our team.

We are working with the help of many "TRUSTABLE" developpers to solve our issue that decreased dramatically lately (2DC per day as an average) and we will not give the problem a bigger size that it really is, we are spending all our efforts and means into solving it while preparing for our SUMMER UPDATE which will be comming soon.

To our knights, do not beleive any rumors that some people are spreading for various reasons we are direct enough to let you know what is going on as we always did, we will not wait for someone from outside of our community influence us.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Banned Senior Member

If you ask me nicely i will tell you what you should do to fix the problem. For free! You can donate afterwards only if you want.
    I don't know why is it happening or who is doing it. I just have solution for everything.
    If you want free tips, all you gotta do is ask.

The shell that was in your panel was hidden inside by Vincent previously

What is the problem everyone talking about? I'm curious hah ^^ made me log in to the forums after long time.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Really you want me to pay the guy who's first injected a shell script in the server before now to solve our issues?
    If we want to re-launch we will let everyone know about it, we haven't took anything from anyone or tricked any player into donating then turn off the server when donations are low (which all ko server do), right now we are running on a negative ROI, and we are still going since top players are our friends, top donator is one of the GMs (who's still donating) and We have 0 intension of re-launching the server anytime soon, and this is the last time i will speak about it.

@ISpitOnYourGrave : i choose to ignore your previous comments but since you still holding grudge over not choosing you as a member of the GM team i will tell you this: i hope you will get over it, you have spent amazing time in our server either you admit it or not.

If anyone has any problem or osmanx he should take it to him and not use ZONE MYKO as a bridge for all your problems, we have a very normal relationship with SOACS dev and he is not in any way a part of our team.

We are working with the help of many "TRUSTABLE" developpers to solve our issue that decreased dramatically lately (2DC per day as an average) and we will not give the problem a bigger size that it really is, we are spending all our efforts and means into solving it while preparing for our SUMMER UPDATE which will be comming soon.

To our knights, do not beleive any rumors that some people are spreading for various reasons we are direct enough to let you know what is going on as we always did, we will not wait for someone from outside of our community influence us.

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    are you completely retarded?
    your server sucks because EVERYTHING IS FUCKT AND YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO FIX IT

Banned Senior Member

I'll tell you how to fix for free once you ask kindly and apologize.
    Last edited by Masta; 06-20-2017 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    are you completely retarded?
    your server sucks because EVERYTHING IS FUCKT AND YOU ARE TO RETARDED TO FIX IT
    Dylan... Amazing boy... :P intelligent man

I see no point about flaming zone myko admins here. What is your profit about that?
    Just let them work on the issue and we will see what we get.

And ofc Good luck with it. Remember that there is still group of loyal players counting on you.

Ah ah Zone Myko..

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM