Page 92 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Streching my arms and legs in deep relief and satisfaction, I knew it was a matter of time before this ...
Page: 92

Streching my arms and legs in deep relief and satisfaction, I knew it was a matter of time before this situation presented itself. AHHH!!!! so pleasureful.

Hey? Guess what, (Yeah, im talking to you, the corrupt zone myko GM team and owner) Im going to go make popcorn ! DDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Btw, I checked your forum, looks like players want to boycott the cursed server. OH! the best part too, they want an "explanation" for the DC's. haha !

Proof 1: https://forums.knightonline-zone.com...hp?f=10&t=3004
    Proof 2: https://forums.knightonline-zone.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3002

In order to view this proof topics, you need to register account of zone myko forum. ---------UPDATE: So as it turns out they deleted the topics on the zone myko forum. HOWEVER, thanks to my friend, iPlayMaker, we can provide proof this image link which all can view without the need of an account. See link ->
    https://i.hizliresim.com/bGO93G.png (The image is posted below as well)

Last edited by l911l; 09-06-2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Updated pertinent information for players convenience

Banned Senior Member

Maybe post the images here or whatever proof it is? The topics have been deleted and images deleted.

felt little bit sad about that situatioun cuz of many of us played at this server for a long time and got a lot of fun/friends even one of headgm being d1ckhead all the time.But i dont think they dont do any thing for fix things and it seems things get worse day by day. Anyway , they just dont have capabilty of fixing this shit dces/lags/rollback issue.
    Told ya too much ego kill talents , right prizrak
    Last edited by iPlayMakeR; 09-05-2017 at 11:54 PM.
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Breezy123 View Post
    Maybe post the images here or whatever proof it is? The topics have been deleted and images deleted.
    Image posted above. credit to iPlayMaker. (Thanks bro).
    Last edited by l911l; 09-06-2017 at 01:29 AM. Reason: updated info

Quote Originally Posted by iPlayMakeR View Post
    felt little bit sad about that situatioun cuz of many of us played at this server for a long time and got a lot of fun even one of headgm being d1ckhead all the time.But i dont think they dont do any thing for fix things and it seems things get worse day by day. Anyway , they just dont have capabilty of fixing this shit dces/lags/rollback issue.
    Told ya too much ego kill talents , right prizrak
    Amen to that brotha!

Still good server imo.

Obviously i'd say some jelaous turkhead (other private ) trying to ddos the thing out, cause you see after 2 years theres still around 60 ppl in cz daily, and still some players are coming back and even new ones are coming, very good results imo, as for this dumb times of shitty private servers.

And |911| , could you show any proof about that your telling zonemyko is corrupted ? ( i've got outdated information, show me the proof boy )

A server that when it's down all the Admin/GM's just disappear. But when server is online they appear and delete/close the topic which they don't like. Yeah y'all have a real life as just se everyone has, but you are ignoring the players, your costumers.
    l911l likes this.

Banned Senior Member

SERVER IS GOING DOWN FOR 24 HOUR MAINTENANCE

We got some problems with server, we will need to do a fresh installs and settings.
    spike likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by RealJuly View Post
    A server that when it's down all the Admin/GM's just disappear. But when server is online they appear and delete/close the topic which they don't like. Yeah y'all have a real life as just se everyone has, but you are ignoring the players, your costumers.
    When server is down, admins works on the issues. All doing that in their free time, mostly free of charge. I can guarantee, nobody of us had any much free time and real life in past 2-3 months.

Good, we apprecaite that. Take your time ofc. We are waiting for positive results of your work.

Good to hear troubleshooting is going on, really appreciate that @SirKaoS !.
    Anyways mean while server is offline, as request by a friends of mine (SteaDy) here i would like to share his new PK/VS video at ZoneMYKO.

Regards,
    Spikey
    Last edited by spike; 09-06-2017 at 09:58 AM. Reason: change the video link

Banned Senior Member

Server is now on on new server, we did a major database clearance, hopefully it will solve the stability issues.

Website is not yet running er will make it work in next few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Server is now on on new server, we did a major database clearance, hopefully it will solve the stability issues.
    Mean time you should have cleaned all the clans as well. Active ppl would have made new ones. Also the team speak.
    What happened to adding +5 shells drop to harpy/golems/trolls for newbies?
    Also may be exc wepons +5 to ego/ultimator?

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    Mean time you should have cleaned all the clans as well. Active ppl would have made new ones. Also the team speak.

This is Zone we are talking about. They will only listen to people who donate or friends of the corrupt GM's. It's funny if you ask a GM something and then Ask Ghost they will contradict themselves almost all the time. So many Ideas that will make this server so much better, but always ignore it. And Magically when there is around 20 people on the server it gets "Attacked". Majority of people who are playing Zone atm including me are using it to get rid of the rust on my combo's

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ioOi View Post
    Yeah disbanding all clans will be one of next steps to clean up database, the problem is that this step need to be announced and properly explained to all peoples first and we need to get enough human resources to do the action, because it will also means recreating of basic clans (HumanZone, OrcZone).

About adding shells and exc weapons, it is also possible, the problem now is that two of main admins are on vacation now, and we, the remaining got only time to solve the stability issue. Despite osmanx (the soacs developer) is helping us nearly everyday. Also the GM team is slightly demotivated, so please be more kind to them they got hell weeks of responding tens of angry people when server crash nearly everyday.

So far, after migration, there was 3 crashes, and we found reason and fixed of all of them, during night there were no crash, so it seems that better days may finally come and we can put our effort to developing new things instead fixing old again ;-).

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1