Page 60 of 167 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Started the server , looks really good. Game is really active , kinda hard to get all geared up and ...
Page: 60

Banned

Started the server , looks really good.
    Game is really active , kinda hard to get all geared up and stuff alone , so if there any english clans that want to get a priest/archer lmk.
    IGN : KingDane.

Banned

Well so far server has been much fun , but there are alot of glitchers in this game .
    I'll get you fraps if you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Well so far server has been much fun , but there are alot of glitchers in this game .
    I'll get you fraps if you want.
    Movie + report = Warring/Ban

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    Movie + report = Warring/Ban
    Asap!
    10charasdsdsdsd

Banned Senior Member

XMASS UPDATE:
    1) We launch a new update, snowmen running around all colony zone.
    2) There is new event, Collection Race event, when the event starts, you have to collect snowmen in colony zone. YOu can hit them only with r attack and constant damage.
    3) Rewards for collection race events in colony zone are: +8 100% Upgrade scroll, Monster summon staff pack, Trina piece, Teleport friend scroll, Gold Premium service 30 days, 2000 HP tradeable scrolls and 350 AC tradeable scrolls.
    4) Gold trophy is now reward in Kill gift event in colony zone instead of silver bar
    5) LMS bonus reward is silver bar instead of Gold trophy

last hit takes kill,is the most retarded thing i ever seen,for real.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    last hit takes kill,is the most retarded thing i ever seen,for real.
    I am sorry, but this is how the event mobs works, Snowmen and Rabbits. They can be only killed with r attack and everyone is doing same dmg, and who do a last hit gets the kill. It is a way the events have use also for new and non-equipped players and nobody is preferred. I am sure you will find a fun in other events which are for old players :-) do not be disappointed and think about new players bro ;-)

I was trying to do kills solo,it's impossible,they all get ksed,don't think its easy for new comers to get in party :/

Banned Senior Member

I was trying to do kills solo,it's impossible,they all get ksed,don't think its easy for new comers to get in party :/
    The xmass mobs got spawn all over the colony zone including the farming and exping spots, so if the newcommers going to farm they will sure met some mobs. Anyway after few days we will review how the event works and we can of course do some changes ;-)

I didn't know about them spawning all over the map,then no problem i guess.

Banned Senior Member

Do not hesitate and join us for this weekend :-)

If u wanna save your time from a big waste with this server dont even download it.Reasons below
    1) pay 2 win...U just have to pay otherwise u get insulted by your teamates even the GMs sometimes for being with inappropriate gear to events since u didnt have the advantage of paying $$ to get geared.
    2) BP the all time classic BP is not playable on this server and u get again insulted in any form of parties for playing BP...So if ur BP fun dont even join the server.
    3) Answer from the GMs will not help u at all , mostly they will tell u that u learned your lesson and bb and they will close your topics without giving u anything to sastify u for being
    such an idiot to play at their server...Yea GMs are so impolite and they dont help you...Example of such GM cuz u will read it is GM_O or something like that
    4) U will not find parties to exp , the quests are so bad made that force u to spend again $$ to find something to help u out.
    5) Incredibly huge amount of lag...So laggy that sometimes u see flying characters. I was playing with ethernet 24 mbps connection.
    6) Events are made for well geared Pay2win characters.Pitty.

Quote Originally Posted by solidklop View Post
    If u wanna save your time from a big waste with this server dont even download it.Reasons below
    1) pay 2 win...U just have to pay otherwise u get insulted by your teamates even the GMs sometimes for being with inappropriate gear to events since u didnt have the advantage of paying $$ to get geared.
    2) BP the all time classic BP is not playable on this server and u get again insulted in any form of parties for playing BP...So if ur BP fun dont even join the server.
    3) Answer from the GMs will not help u at all , mostly they will tell u that u learned your lesson and bb and they will close your topics without giving u anything to sastify u for being
    such an idiot to play at their server...Yea GMs are so impolite and they dont help you...Example of such GM cuz u will read it is GM_O or something like that
    4) U will not find parties to exp , the quests are so bad made that force u to spend again $$ to find something to help u out.
    5) Incredibly huge amount of lag...So laggy that sometimes u see flying characters. I was playing with ethernet 24 mbps connection.
    6) Events are made for well geared Pay2win characters.Pitty.
    I totally do not agree with your opinion.
    P2W? laugh now

Bullshit.....

Bullshit.....
    Its
    COMPLETELY
    P2W server.
    Thats why u dont have anything else to say to prove the opposite.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1