Page 103 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pack it up, your only sucess is to merge with other servers as one.. it would be positive in your ...
Page: 103

pack it up, your only sucess is to merge with other servers as one.. it would be positive in your profits also....

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    pack it up, your only sucess is to merge with other servers as one.. it would be positive in your profits also....
    Who the fuck are you seriously? What are you talking about lol...

Anyway, server is kinda cool... But just as i said a month ago, the biggest problem of the server will be the AntiCheat aka SOACS

Keep it up it's fun to play.

Biggest server mistake are bugs disability to manage server community, lack of ko files knowledge, mistakes mistakes and mistakes. Its owner lacks everything what should make it better.

GDM

Ok this server is worst then the beta ? Official ?!?! The beta was more stable then this one , and events weren't bugged as much . Lets start
    ED - i join in the first 10 persons ( total count on players at the end is 100 ) i dont get in . Fak logic.
    I managed to get in once and i was like 30+ when i joined but nvm . You join and ofc in last room mobs are missing and u cant get to deva . Waste of time again.
    BDW - I join , there are more karus then elmo - i dont get in .
    When i managed to get in once , neither us , nor the karus ware able to use skills , so we hanged out in the middle of the map . Nice guys , they want to be engineers .
    Chaos - In this one u can join ( most of the time ) but when u get inside is a mess . Alt ( scoreboard isnt working ) , in warm up , every box you pick up is Killing Blade . In the first 5 kills i got 3 ( so i was 1st 100 % ) , i get new box Killing Blade ofc.
    Killing blade should be for the bottom part of the table , not the top .
    Droplist on the website is completely wrong . Stone golems have 12 % of chitin drop in EMC ( soloed over 150 ) didnt get a single one . Not a single fak , sorry chitin was given that day .
    About the rollbacks , i havent been affected by one , so i dont know how that is being resolved .
    on the PK side :
    Nerf faking archers , they spam 800+ on warriors . WTF is that shit . i hit him for 600 with HowlingSword with personal +6.
    Mages ice is 100 % so far , at least for me

Server was finally taken down? I know i come off as a douchebag but srsly.... Beta was better than this :P

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

I support this server but I was kinda disappointed and upset that he had 70 cap and master opened just like that.. there was no way for me and my bud to get master items as we are two sins. and if you are going to have lots of restarts make sure to remove the bosses at least... uniques dropping everywhere like apples

once i got lucky and make some items +6, then server crash while i was merchanting,and now they gone DD saying bye bye to this shit D

seems like i can be more then happy that i didnt start this server
    Ching likes this.

GDM

So today i experienced the merchant shit If you have merchant on , and they restart server , you lose all of your items GG
    2 days farming and upgradeing gone in the wind . If they dont restore the items , im guess entire server will quit .

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    Nice guys , they want to be engineers .
    lmao wtf haha

Quote Originally Posted by GDM View Post
    So today i experienced the merchant shit If you have merchant on , and they restart server , you lose all of your items GG
    2 days farming and upgradeing gone in the wind . If they dont restore the items , im guess entire server will quit .
    This is crash, not restart server... Problem was fixed.
    Most of item will refund or give gold premium 30 days.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Server much more stable now. Worth a shot again

Quote Originally Posted by GrimReaper View Post
    once i got lucky and make some items +6, then server crash while i was merchanting,and now they gone DD saying bye bye to this shit D
    why dont u just create topic item lost and they will restore? Or they dont do it?

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    why dont u just create topic item lost and they will restore? Or they dont do it?
    the fact that this sort of shit still happens now is hilarious and speaks volumes

Global-myko Senior Member deadhealer1's Avatar

*First feel* "Server looks promising"
    UltimatePvP likes this.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM