Page 93 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Kaos, w/e the thing me along with few people always helped, supported ZoneKO. May be not in donation terms but ...
Page: 93

Kaos, w/e the thing me along with few people always helped, supported ZoneKO. May be not in donation terms but still. I was only mad at GM's for 2 things:

1) The video contest - it was biased
    2) WHen i explained about the TK issue (it did not show up in 2 restarts) - This log should be in ur facebook message.

Despite that It's all good. New servers coming up, so obs people will migrate and try there but zone will remain zone. If it's stable (as of now) it might grow to be bigger and better. Last week so many peopel joined the server but due to the issue, its a bit frustating and few left. But if the server will be stable again, surely they gonna rejoin or create chars again. During off time (while almost all ppl are sleeping), it is sooo boring (different time zone). That is we have always suggested about adding other bf mobs like glutton to bowl.

SO:

- Make shells +5 drop from easier mobs (harpy, trolls, stone golems)
    - Make Exc weapons +5 drop from OK mobs (raven harpy, tw, giant golems)

Those two are so that new members can farm them easily. Make their own sets before summer items are done.

- Add more bf mobs to bowl with spawn time different from glutton (like glutton spawns, 20 mins after may be wrath spawns, 20 mins after again may be few lust spawn then back to glutton ....), so that there is always something to do in cz

- Another one is about the concept of mini boss in bowl (similar to last duke/bach/bishop but this can be first duke/bach/bishop) with higher drop rate but drops first ring. WHen you combine 3 of these first ring, you get the original ring.
    - Same thing for First Minotaur, Lich King, which drops MINO/LKP/HR/LILIME etc in cz bowl with higher drop rate and again combination of 3 gives 1.
    Last edited by ioOi; 09-08-2017 at 04:36 AM. Reason: added last point

Banned Senior Member

I scheduled new patch on 15th September morning, there will be most of what you said and some more things.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    I scheduled new patch on 15th September morning, there will be most of what you said and some more things.
    Nice one SirKaoS, But all the effort will go down the drain if the server is same as before. Hopefully with the fresh installation its all good! Good Luck!

I am truly disgusted with Zone, because of how bad the corruption is. I am one of the few who Don't hate Growmaster for snubbing me on not PKing and chasing 1 orc with 15 humans on his ass. So imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning and see the Hall of shame with GrowMasterMage on the ban list for what exactly? And I see WhiteAngel is not on the list and anyone who has played for 3 days at least will know that Racist Chinese child deserves to be banned. I even have proof of a GM telling me that he has had MULTIPLE reports about him and all he said was, "He might leave you a lone if you ignore him".

Of course I had to post this here and not on the forums because I'm 100% it will be deleted in seconds and me banned. I also had to block my name out for the exact same reason of them banning my in-game character for daring not to be a sheep.

https://imgur.com/kVbtYTJ

Also I have other pictures of WhiteAngel and what he says and one of the more common ones is, "I will rape your wife and watch as I slit her throat". Funny he is not banned or ever muted.

This is the entire thing with the report to the GM so others don't think I'm taking it out of context.
    https://imgur.com/yGk9LjZ

He was muted few times as far as i rmember. He is a good kid but loses it once in a while. Mostly to my clannie Psychopaten haha.

Also make estarting lvl like 65-67 please ^^

Banned Senior Member

GrowMasterMage was advertising different server.

Banned Senior Member

Website is under reconstruction.

We put download links to temporary website and registration is now auto.

Just download game and go login, by your first login you will get created a new account.

Zone MYKO team

Banned Senior Member

All players active in past 3 months get 30 DAYS PREMIUM FREE NOW

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Zatanna View Post
    I am truly disgusted with Zone, because of how bad the corruption is. I am one of the few who Don't hate Growmaster for snubbing me on not PKing and chasing 1 orc with 15 humans on his ass. So imagine my surprise when I wake up this morning and see the Hall of shame with GrowMasterMage on the ban list for what exactly?
    And you can be happy, I haven't ban you permanently.

better u fix login..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    better u fix login..
    It is fixed
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Waitinf for the new patch and info

Banned Senior Member

Patch CHANGELOG:

1. Restored more cape varieties
    2. Restored Spy NPC in Karus/Elmorad for wars
    3. Added 2 more wars to schedule
    4. All clans were disbanded and beginner nation clans were remade
    5. Upgrade rates increased for non-exceptional items
    6. Shells (+5) now drop from easier mobs (Harpies, Trolls, and Stone Golems) Non-exceptional Weapons (+5) now also drop from easier mobs (Raven Harpies, Troll Warriors, and Giant Golems)
    7. Deleting Priest beginner weapon and shield items is now fixed
    8. Power-up-store was added to Premium (Hawking) NPC Menu with 7 basic items from PUS, you can now buy PUS items with Knight Cash in-game from NPC.

Sorry ioOi, would be adding miniboss in next patch this was already too huge :-)

5. Upgrade rates increased for non-exceptional items

• Doesn't seem so. I been burning lot of it as well as shell to 6 and 7, let alone 8. Some othe rpeople are telling the same in game about burning more. No idea though if server restart effects the rates on it.

6. Shells (+5) now drop from easier mobs (Harpies, Trolls, and Stone Golems) Non-exceptional Weapons (+5) now also drop from easier mobs (Raven Harpies, Troll Warriors, and Giant Golems)

• Harpies, Trolls, and Stone Golems do not drop Shells +5 but ravens, TW and GG does and they do drop normal weapon as well.
    • When you are at it, make so each mob drops BUS 100%.
    • Also Exc wepon would have been better on those mobs rather than normal. You could have done normal to easier mobs.
    • The whole point was so that beginners could gear up easy

Patch CHANGELOG:
    8. Power-up-store was added to Premium (Hawking) NPC Menu with 7 basic items from PUS, you can now buy PUS items with Knight Cash in-game from NPC.
    Monster Summon scroll is the best there is. Add that if you can

would be adding miniboss in next patch this was already too huge :-)
    That sounds great. But hope it is implement ASAP as people will keep enjoying the server and stay. Also do consider the above points.

There also seems to be a problem with TRINA in game. It's not available through PUS and no mobs drop it, so the people who have it are making shitty price out of it. Back when there were people, it was being merchant for around 100m and since yesterday it spiked up to 160m.

There really seems no point on Barlog and Titans atm. No one even kills it, except for archer koxp (i told that in facebook messanger including names but no action seems to be taken).

The server is currently bending to be just more of pk which is nice but when one nation loses and quits cz (which seem to be so fast), the other party has nothing to do in bowl and hence they quit.

ANyways thank you for the wonderful patch.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1