Page 34 of 167 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; phha tought u are smart enough to dont reply to me, but I dont have time to scroll up your ...
Page: 34

phha tought u are smart enough to dont reply to me, but I dont have time to scroll up your fight, only one thing I have noticed is, that someone who is in charge in this crazy mess shouldnt be involved in any opinion in or out

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    phha tought u are smart enough to dont reply to me, but I dont have time to scroll up your fight, only one thing I have noticed is, that someone who is in charge in this crazy mess shouldnt be involved in any opinion in or out
    There wasn't even any fight to begin with so I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Also, I'm a player so I'm allowed to have opinions. Whether I'm biased based on those opinions is a different deal entirely, which I'm not by the way.

Funny I just wanted to quote your message but it dissapeared, I just wanted to say, that u have no place to say your opinion as you are moderator in this dollar bill mess

Funny I just wanted to quote your message but it dissapeared, I just wanted to say, that u have no place to say your opinion as you are moderator in this dollar bill mess
    Well you're entitled to have you own opinions.

Edit: By the way, you've received an infraction for inciting a flame war and trying to defame me with lies. Not exactly sure about your motives, but this so called "fight" you're referring to has never happened. Stop deleting your posts. Here, let me give you a hand.

You are admin in this mess you should never be involved in any opinion.
    Btw. thx kallop and all Deviles team for all you did for ko, we are all thankful for it
    Na I just realised that, let me scroll, new window for that, well u deleted it, but you stated that all left the event by your will so... Dont makeit worse...
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-12-2016 at 05:19 PM.

You are admin in this mess you should never be involved in any opinion.
    Btw. thx kallop and all Deviles team for all you did for ko, we are all thankful for it

edit warning noted, one day I will receive that ban :P
    Last edited by skeletka; 04-13-2016 at 08:27 AM.

PUS is not working. when i try to connect pus game is closed. How can i fix it?

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AranelCalafalaS View Post
    PUS is not working. when i try to connect pus game is closed. How can i fix it?
    1st try to find a file in your Knight Online folder called PUS.bat run it, it should uninstall one bad package that may cause the PUS crashes.
    2nd if this doesnt work try to install adobe flash player for your internet explorer (see this thread For thouse that tryed out PUSFIX and still gets Dc when open PUS - Support - Forums - Zone MYKO Forum )

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    1st try to find a file in your Knight Online folder called PUS.bat run it, it should uninstall one bad package that may cause the PUS crashes.
    2nd if this doesnt work try to install adobe flash player for your internet explorer (see this thread For thouse that tryed out PUSFIX and still gets Dc when open PUS - Support - Forums - Zone MYKO Forum )
    Hey SirKaos,
    Glad to see you here. Me and my clan recently started playing ZoneMYKO and we are having a blast. Just wanted to thank you for the awesome server! Keep up the great work! Watch out for HISPANIA soon ;P

-KhalMinos

represents the server type.

I have some advice for server to get much players. ;

- +9 upgrade (very small chance) need to release, cause all players have +8 items and they bored and quit.
    - starter items must be better items like fp goblin set and +6 ixb +6 md this is much easy to new players to used to server.
    - add to farm spot(bloodseeker) other where to cz, cause enemy dont let to farm in cz new players.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AranelCalafalaS View Post
    I have some advice for server to get much players. ;

- +9 upgrade (very small chance) need to release, cause all players have +8 items and they bored and quit.
    - starter items must be better items like fp goblin set and +6 ixb +6 md this is much easy to new players to used to server.
    - add to farm spot(bloodseeker) other where to cz, cause enemy dont let to farm in cz new players.
    - +9 upgrade will be unlocked on November. but we going to release new armors soon ^^
    - yes we thinking to upgrade starter items
    - there are already GRELLs can be farmed outside colony zone with pretty good drop rate.

AND NEWS FOR ALL PLAYERS, ALL COUNTS RECEIVED 7 DAYS OF GOLD PREMIUM FREE.

ENJOY WEEKEND, HAVE FUN :-)

Banned Senior Member

SERVER MAINTEANCE 17. APRIL CHANGELOG

Dear Knights we have done large changes here!

1. Black Knight armor was added. You can exchange it at Halley Moradon NPC. You need for it Relic, Medal, 50 Skulls and Black Knight scrolls.

2. Black Knight scrolls was added. They are droped from various mobs. Dark Mare, Dark stone, Haunga (Colony), Beast, BLood seeker, Baron, Cardinal at this moment.

3. Hearthstone ring was added, a Int priest ring is dropped from Bifrost fragments and Messenger of Chaos.

4. Ice and Light weapons was balanced for Warriors and Rogue. Such weapons was affected by additional resistances in armor. Now they got slightly boosted so they should corresponds to normal.

5. Goblin chitin armor for new players was little boosted.

6. Begginer player NPC now give +7 starting rare weapon instead of +6.

7. Attack power (Wolf) scroll price was decreased by half.

Banned Senior Member

Happy 5 month anniversary :-)

Sucks that I never had time to play here. Seems like a very good server. Keep it up SirKaos.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Sucks that I never had time to play here. Seems like a very good server. Keep it up SirKaos.
    Thanks, I am trying to hold it as long as possible ;-) hope it will still be here when you will have more time.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1