Page 44 of 167 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Uvedom si jak krasny a stabilni kocka sme mohli mit, neeee prase nenazrany kaos to musel cely rozmrdat, no hochu, ...
Page: 44

Uvedom si jak krasny a stabilni kocka sme mohli mit, neeee prase nenazrany kaos to musel cely rozmrdat, no hochu, to te mozna zacne brzo zrat
    every pig has its slaughter and bitch will be always slut
    and imagine how many lifes you have stolen from their families to work on this server, when it finnaly apear that it worths a shit.
    Nice to have your conscience, enjoy it.
    Marks and me were only 2 gms who cared about them and lived their lives so can give them the best 1 way or the other, which was our main purpose... and pretty much seen where this disaster is going on...
    Only Marks was so smart, so he "scammed his money". Well how many ppl you have told, that marks invisted in your server. Hm? Fker, much easier to claim him as a scammer, how manny ppl knows the truth.. No you fucking smashed him infront of his own ppl like dirty scammer and he was only one smart to fuck you up. Person who has pure heart and accusing him with this kind of dirt, ooooh, I am calmed
    You idiot have failed to create so much wanted epic MYKO sever... yea MYKO, those ppl arent sheeps for your payment, those ppl want MYKO since ever.... easy target? uh
    Leave that greedy kaos alone, and let someone do the real MYKO as malaysian ppl lives it and loves it, not some fucking greedy cunt from Prague which has painted dollars on his pyjamas
    Last edited by skeletka; 06-28-2016 at 03:55 PM.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights, as you requested, the GM KILL EVENT is now WEEKLY, every Saturday after CSW;

1. Those who dominates by killing GM, will win a summonstaff each.​
    2. Anyone who kills the GM, will win 2x frags , chests or gems.
    3. And dont forget to have fun now and enjoy the game!

Make sure to check out all the details here: CLICK HERE

Dear knights, we are glad to announce to you the incomming BOSS EVENT that will happen : Saturday 23rh of jully, let all your friend know and bring yoru clannies to enjoy one of the best fun events on our server.
    skeletka likes this.

UltimatePvP likes this.

Don't look adventure at other servers. The best myko server is Zone-Myko, come and just test it.

Banned Senior Member

We have prepared a chance for playing for everyone who didn't test our server yet. We are giving 62 +8 Upgrade scrolls with 100% success rate. The scroll can be used for upgrading only high class items (Not unique or special armor). Therefore making an opportunity for new players to get a better start on our server during summer.

Read more about the conditions:
    https://knightonline-zone.com/?page=newc

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    Nice movie

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    We have prepared a chance for playing for everyone who didn't test our server yet. We are giving 62 +8 Upgrade scrolls with 100% success rate. The scroll can be used for upgrading only high class items (Not unique or special armor). Therefore making an opportunity for new players to get a better start on our server during summer.

Read more about the conditions:
    https://knightonline-zone.com/?page=newc

Nice move!

Zone MYKO VIDEO CONTEST II
    UltimatePvP likes this.

Cool server but I didn't like how it all ended. My account, all my friends accounts and probably some other clannies accounts have been sold by someone. In my case some Ali from Turkey had received 50 € for my account. GM said that it has been happening a lot. It's just nice to loose everything after months of playing and donating, even if I was not active anymore.

Was thinking about comeback and ofc it was cool to notice that char is naked and I have no access to it anymore. The support was also great, I got some sympathy but still everything was lost for good.

-Papa

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Cool server but I didn't like how it all ended. My account, all my friends accounts and probably some other clannies accounts have been sold by someone. In my case some Ali from Turkey had received 50 € for my account. GM said that it has been happening a lot. It's just nice to loose everything after months of playing and donating, even if I was not active anymore.

Was thinking about comeback and ofc it was cool to notice that char is naked and I have no access to it anymore. The support was also great, I got some sympathy but still everything was lost for good.

-Papa
    Hello this is GM_Ghost,
    as an answer to your review here, let me add some usefull informations about this case, your account was accessed by multiple HWIDs all the time you were still playing, we assume that your account was share (or maybe you played from a CC), when we checked logs and as our Turk GM, GM_BigBoned answered you; we found out that your account was accessed from the same computer after that the items were traded away (hacked) but still you did not report that time, and you choose to wait 2x months then you report directly that items are lost, which is for us a big ?, and for this reason we couldn't offer you any support since the items were traded away and probably sold as you already know the presumed seller "Ali", this is not a common thing in our server, there are few scam issues that comes from people using weak/same password as in other servers, but it has nothing to do with your case; since in your's the presumed scammer had access to your account even befor you say you quit and he has been logging in regulary your account for your whole stay in our server; so the last call is that you shared your account and it is your responsability not ours, also you loging in when the account is naked, then loging off and waiting 2 months to report is fishy to us and for this we couldn't offer any support, also your last move by deleting the support topic you have opened confirm our theory(link to the deleted post: http://forum.knightonline-zone.com/f...m=posts&q=1355), thank you anyway for the positive review of our server and i wish you good luck in your next project, peace.

GM_GhosT

My first Video PK & VS at ZoneMYKO..

This server was awesome. Alot of PK,VS & Event going on..

Joint us at : https://knightonline-zone.com/
    Forum Link at : Zone MYKO Forum - Zone MYKO private server forum
    Last edited by spike; 07-04-2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: remove link

Enojy with watch my record from the EVENT !

Show movie... Check how many people active on cz, events, moradon !

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Hello this is GM_Ghost,
    as an answer to your review here, let me add some usefull informations about this case, your account was accessed by multiple HWIDs all the time you were still playing, we assume that your account was share (or maybe you played from a CC), when we checked logs and as our Turk GM, GM_BigBoned answered you; we found out that your account was accessed from the same computer after that the items were traded away (hacked) but still you did not report that time, and you choose to wait 2x months then you report directly that items are lost, which is for us a big ?, and for this reason we couldn't offer you any support since the items were traded away and probably sold as you already know the presumed seller "Ali", this is not a common thing in our server, there are few scam issues that comes from people using weak/same password as in other servers, but it has nothing to do with your case; since in your's the presumed scammer had access to your account even befor you say you quit and he has been logging in regulary your account for your whole stay in our server; so the last call is that you shared your account and it is your responsability not ours, also you loging in when the account is naked, then loging off and waiting 2 months to report is fishy to us and for this we couldn't offer any support, also your last move by deleting the support topic you have opened confirm our theory(link to the deleted post: http://forum.knightonline-zone.com/f...m=posts&q=1355), thank you anyway for the positive review of our server and i wish you good luck in your next project, peace.

GM_GhosT
    I'm sorry but I did not create any support tickets about this issue, I PM'd about it to GM Killer and Kaos so You must confuse me of someone else. If I remember correctly I quitted around end of February. Never shared my account during my 11 years in KO. Anyway I was tempted to sell my stuff some time after I had quitted so I know that I had my items long time after that because I checked what my char was wearing and I linked it to the selling topic (maybe April). I was not impressed about any offers and decided not to bother.

Well some time after that everything was gone and same thing has happened to the people I was playing in this server. Char naked and new password request goes to e-mail that is ALMOST identical to the one I was using. I know this is a lost cause and I don't really care but the way we all lost our stuff is kind of weird. 2 possibilities: For some reason You lost our account details to some hackers or You are making money with inactive accounts and sell them yourselves. And then you say the everlasting boring "You have shared your account" and that's it.
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-07-2016 at 03:47 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1