Page 94 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; P.S. I posted the below comment in forums as well but no one answered: What is unfair about the giveaway ...
Page: 94

P.S. I posted the below comment in forums as well but no one answered:

What is unfair about the giveaway PREMIUM is the number of days
    So let us suppose that "x" has 1 day prime, "y" has 1 day gold and "z" has 1 day silver premium left.

when u added 30 days, right now for everyone, the equation is:
    "x" 31 days prime, "y" 31 days gold and "z" 31 days silver which is not fair.

IF "x" has 31 days prime, "y" should have (31 + a) days gold and "z" should have (31 + b) days silver
    (where b>a)

See, most people did not have any premium and now they got 30 days PRIME PREMIUM. I had 8 days left on my silver (ye i did not buy any PRIME considering how the server was attacked), the premium stacked and i had 38 days of SILVER PREMIUM. 35 days more silver premium now :/

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights,

We have an important announcement about our server's future and we invite all of you to take part of the decision that will beaken, please go here: https://forums.knightonline-zone.com...e723afcd1b1a48

Play Fair & Have Fun.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights,

Related to our server's situation here you will find the full announcement about our future: Click here

Play Fair & Have Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    Dear knights,

Related to our server's situation here you will find the full announcement about our future: Click here

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    I knew that sooner or later it would happen. To be honest I thought this server will not survive even 2 weeks and this project was like a joke out here 2 years ago around all other servers. As much as I dont like kaos as a person for his too big ego and behavior as teenager and I wasn't fan of his light pk myko 72cap server version and didn't jump there for many reasons with my old team and smash colony zone but I have to say that he did really good work with whole project, stable place for many KO adicted players, somehow balanced drop rates was almost perfect, people was always busy and had somethnig to do, what is a big surprise as for pk server where gold coins and silver bars droping like crazy. I thought economy will be ruined there but somehow this all was working not so bad. Many people was loggin there just to make some real cash as I know tons of people played there just because they had chance and hope to sell 50-100gbs or shell sets+8 or top weapons for some $ if they decide to leave and always knew that their worked gear is worth atleast anything because server was still active by many months in a row. That was somethnig what made this private server different than others. People who loved pk was pking and rest of them who had some free time was farming DMs, Slots, blood seekers all day long and colecting coins for sale or for fun as nostalgia to the old times when someone had few free hours to spent during the day and wanted to feel like in the past. As I know events timer was there perfect. Always somethnig to do. Always any reason to log back again to the game in any hour. Somehow this all was working together in harmony. I just want to say that this server was his big success and I am sure people will come back to the new project and the new beginning will be more successful than the first one fur sure. I finally managed to get rid of this addictive game after three unsuccessful attempts but I'm still around and I know for sure that many of my friends will be there and have fun by next year again in this server so good luck.

They really did good job managing the server for this 2 years, to bad they been facing some technical issues. After all this is the 1st time they are hosting a server, so i believe they will become more better on next project. This is the only server i respected so much that they dont give a damn to cheaters and always keep on coming with unique ideas to make difference.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

zhis was the best private server that I have ever played. I made so many friends here, showd people how I play a sin, Made enemys but far most.. I had alot of fun.
    I thank you for this admins.. I have tried my best to get as many players as I could to this server and I think i did very well ( twitching helping people to start out, giving items/ helping xp everything )
    I hope we can see zone v2.0 in the future with better security.
    Greetz from LEJ! the BEST sin there was in zoneko by far^^

Quote Originally Posted by LEJ View Post
    zhis was the best private server that I have ever played. I made so many friends here, showd people how I play a sin, Made enemys but far most.. I had alot of fun.
    I thank you for this admins.. I have tried my best to get as many players as I could to this server and I think i did very well ( twitching helping people to start out, giving items/ helping xp everything )
    I hope we can see zone v2.0 in the future with better security.
    Greetz from LEJ! the BEST sin there was in zoneko by far^^
    Wow thats quite a statement Tolga :P

Here he comes from the shadows, the greatest sin LEJ , seen by noone xD

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacruM View Post
    Here he comes from the shadows, the greatest sin LEJ , seen by noone xD
    ^^ people that played zoneko knows me mate. And believe me.. i am awesome:P

Yeah thats a statement and if there wont be one guy from zoneko that it isnt

Banned Senior Member

^^ people that played zoneko knows me mate. And believe me.. i am awesome:P

Yeah thats a statement and if there wont be one guy from zoneko that it isnt
    Lol what a ego

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Lol what a ego

i bet he is 15 years old.

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

what does this have to do with ego? Have u guys played zoneko when i played it?
    I dont know both of you. Do you know me? 15? my account here is almost 8 years old . you think i joined this forum when i was 7 ?
    Im a bit older then 15 my friend, and this has nothing to do with ego. This has to do with pure prooves and facts

I dont know both of you. Do you know me? 15? my account here is almost 8 years old . you think i joined this forum when i was 7 ?
    Im a bit older then 15 my friend, and this has nothing to do with ego. This has to do with pure prooves and facts
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Banned Senior Member

the only fact is i saw you on professionalko raiding spots to kill newbies
    it not make you a sin god
    never log on shitmyko but i bet you did same

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=lej
    u can judge urself. I dont have any items , im undergeard, and zoneko wasnt shit at all. it was the best private server that I have played on.
    And honestly i dont raid spots. If i go cardinals, i go for farming and first kill the orcs

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1