Page 98 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Amen. ����...
Page: 98

Amen. ����

Every post from you sounds like arogant and narcist novel. You are not trustworthy and every player feeback is an attack on you. Weird team

WHEN TURNING IN EXP QUEST IN MORA I PRESS ACCEPT AND IT DIDNT GIVE ME ANY EXP and NOW I WANNA DO DARK STONE QUEST AND IT WONT LET ME ACCEPT IT. Char name - Gimme50Np

Quote Originally Posted by destroyer11 View Post
    Every post from you sounds like arogant and narcist novel. You are not trustworthy and every player feeback is an attack on you. Weird team

WRONG.

I've played in your most beloved profko also including first official launch(from start till 9 months). The first one was OK because there werent many other servers up in the same type. Now that there is a competition ZoneKO crashes Profko in almost every aspect but the biggest aspect is the friendly gm + developer team.
    Hear my word you fanboy, your profko will die, zoneko will be up for years with faithful community.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Dear knights,

In order to prepare a good official version here we call for your help again, for more details check this link : https://goo.gl/NjNRwq

@
    Albert90 Thank you for the kind words.

@ItzPrayerz Please open a support ticket as advised, one of the GMs will surely help you out.

Play Fair & Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Albert90 View Post

WRONG.

I've played in your most beloved profko also including first official launch(from start till 9 months). The first one was OK because there werent many other servers up in the same type. Now that there is a competition ZoneKO crashes Profko in almost every aspect but the biggest aspect is the friendly gm + developer team.
    Hear my word you fanboy, your profko will die, zoneko will be up for years with faithful community.
    Beloved.. Fan boy, I sad profko is stable server without bugs, it is a fact. Faitfhful community left your server long time ago.

Beloved.. Fan boy, I sad profko is stable server without bugs, it is a fact. Faitfhful community left your server long time ago.
    seems you are still ignoring to learn what does BETA means and keeping your nonsense trash talk. just sad.

Those are facts and your answer is an attack with jelaous competition nonsense, good thinking fanboy. Also every communication between owner and childish admins ends like flaming disaster. But the best one is Grobar, he ensure the future of this server

Actually one more fact.
    When you go live, will you donate leader of hun selfname weapon +7 right after start again? So you can have 30 turks with him

Actually one more fact.
    When you go live, will you donate leader of hun selfname weapon +7 right after start again? So you can have 30 turks with him
    /ignored

Dear knights,

Work is still in progress most of the critical issues we found thanks to our community are fixed, we will continue working 24/7 untill we reach the optimal stable point before our official, we do receive many PMs asking about the official date launch, all i can say right now is that we are close, it has been a long process indeed as this was a brand fresh project, if we wanted to be insta-ready we do still have our fully working patched & secured v12xx server files, but this is a fun challenge for us and finally we will see it through.
    For those asking for our exclusive events such as capture the flag & Clan War, they will be coming for sure but not from the start, we will try releasing steady updates along the server life time to ensure the best gaming experience to our players, if you have played our last version you would know, we can't wait to see you all soon we are doing our best effort to shorten the waiting time.

P.S: just ignore the none sens from some people, this was expected, the best answer is just ignoring them and inviting your friends here to have some fun!

Play Fair & Have Fun!

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    /ignored

Dear knights,

Work is still in progress most of the critical issues we found thanks to our community are fixed, we will continue working 24/7 untill we reach the optimal stable point before our official, we do receive many PMs asking about the official date launch, all i can say right now is that we are close, it has been a long process indeed as this was a brand fresh project, if we wanted to be insta-ready we do still have our fully working patched & secured v12xx server files, but this is a fun challenge for us and finally we will see it through.
    For those asking for our exclusive events such as capture the flag & Clan War, they will be coming for sure but not from the start, we will try releasing steady updates along the server life time to ensure the best gaming experience to our players, if you have played our last version you would know, we can't wait to see you all soon we are doing our best effort to shorten the waiting time.

P.S: just ignore the none sens from some people, this was expected, the best answer is just ignoring them and inviting your friends here to have some fun!

Play Fair & Have Fun!
    Soo.. Did you fix the monster AI?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Soo.. Did you fix the monster AI?
    Yup it should be good now, issue was in speed & reach distance.

Banned Senior Member

“/ignored” but quoted his reply.

KingNoodles Senior Member Manio22's Avatar

As I tried the beta a question came up. Will there be Valkyrie bahamut etc?

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    /ignored

Dear knights,

Play Fair & Have Fun!
    You ignore it that much, that you cannot put up any argument as you know its true. Same time you reply anyway like a little arogant kid.. You are very dirty baba and the game has not started yet ;-)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1