Page 42 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 924
Like Tree107Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Dylan has a boyfriend now so u aint gonna hear from him anytime soon.Also there is not a single server ...
Page: 42


  1. #616
    Senior Member stimpy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    574

    Default

    Dylan has a boyfriend now so u aint gonna hear from him anytime soon.Also there is not a single server to play on,was waiting on Hellreapers but they decided to wait ages,i personaly wanted to go OSKO but no news from that aswell,Apex,god knows when,soo we are left with ClimaxKo that looks nice,but i dunno untill we see how it looks like in BETA and how long they gonna take to launch it.Also gz to our clanie Kallop on bein a mod now,u go girl !

  2. #617
    Senior Member Rango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Thought Dylan always had a boyfriend lol. Damn I know waiting for these servers is gay. Nobody is releasing or either it's beta... Well I'll be swinging in n out, hit me up if you guys find a server. GZ Kallop on Mod

  3. #618
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Eh, if you guys are playing again I want in too! Miss playing with you guys.

    Especially Dylan our trash talking days were too good lol
    why did you go away

  4. #619
    Senior Member Rango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    why did you go away
    Because the we quit the server we were playing and the next server we played I was only there for like a month than I got busy with Uni and Work so couldnt play
    But I'm Back now

  5. #620
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    Because the we quit the server we were playing and the next server we played I was only there for like a month than I got busy with Uni and Work so couldnt play
    But I'm Back now
    owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

  6. #621
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    ClimaxKO
    HellsReapersKO
    SexyKO

    Hopefully these three servers provide us with hours and hours of entertainment.

  7. #622
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Israel,Dont Like It? Dont Share It!
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    ClimaxKO
    HellsReapersKO
    SexyKO

    Hopefully these three servers provide us with hours and hours of entertainment.
    hopefully when i will come back from army, i will be able to spend some fun with you guys on this server.

  8. #623
    Senior Member Rango's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    ClimaxKO
    HellsReapersKO
    SexyKO

    Hopefully these three servers provide us with hours and hours of entertainment.
    xD what nation? I wanna play tooo

  9. #624
    Ayylmao Senior Member Vice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Somalia
    Posts
    1,569

    Default

    If you have room I'd like to join up, got ts3, mic etc.

    I'm pretty active, a little rusty tho but it's all coming back to me somewhat quickly

  10. #625
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    If you have room I'd like to join up, got ts3, mic etc.

    I'm pretty active, a little rusty tho but it's all coming back to me somewhat quickly
    played with him ingame, seems like a fun guy
    answered on the IQ question like it was nothing

    welcome!

  11. #626
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    114

    Default

    lmao, if I gear you up on titan, could you come with 1 party of mage, and fuck up FreeDooM so hard, they keep acting like their best clan on all KO games, and they even refuse to agree on the fact that you fked them hard on FlameKO ahah. im just laughting my ass off at the moment.

  12. #627
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatEvil View Post
    lmao, if I gear you up on titan, could you come with 1 party of mage, and fuck up FreeDooM so hard, they keep acting like their best clan on all KO games, and they even refuse to agree on the fact that you fked them hard on FlameKO ahah. im just laughting my ass off at the moment.
    Well ClimaxKO is launching tomorrow so we'll be going there. Not sure if we'll be playing MaxKO.

  13. #628
    Senior Member UltimatePvP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    ProLand, Moradon
    Posts
    287

    Default

    there JanekBack/KamilBack register for climaxko have some slots for me and my friends?

  14. #629
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePvP View Post
    there JanekBack/KamilBack register for climaxko have some slots for me and my friends?
    Probably not.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  15. #630
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Well ClimaxKO is launching tomorrow so we'll be going there. Not sure if we'll be playing MaxKO.
    melee or mages?

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 11
    09-13-2017, 06:42 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Knight Kingdom
    By ZithromaX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Knights Kingdom soon!!
    By Riku in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •