Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667 LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 996
Like Tree116Likes

FinalLegacy in PSKO

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy in PSKO within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Kallop apex starts with lvl 70 cap I noticed. Not sure why, but I assume it ...
Page: 66


  1. #976
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Kallop apex starts with lvl 70 cap
    I noticed. Not sure why, but I assume it won't last for very long.
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-28-2020 at 08:26 AM.

  2. #977
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    So due to our allies deciding to play melee instead we've changed our plans for official. Our initial plan was to form a big mage team with some other clans, but after series of discussions with the clan, we decided to part ways and go on our own. Good luck to both Cartel and Chernobyl in the official. Our reason to split ways is mainly because it's easier to organize our members like this and we don't really see any benefit in joining a full melee clan that we have no solid ties to.

    If you were already interested in joining, then you are still welcome to join us. If you are no longer interested, then please contact me here, KO4Life or Discord. We mainly play during peak hours in the Turkish time-zone.

    Requirements:
    - Discord
    - Must be able to understand and speak English.
    - Must be active.
    - Must be able to understand we cannot help everybody but we try our best.
    - Must follow the rules, which sadly follow the mood of the leaders
    - Must use a "King" name tag if you're a mage.
    - Must behave themselves and avoid causing useless drama.


    Clan member list:
    KingKallop
    KingVice
    KingWeezy
    KingPin
    KingAerox
    KingGypsyMDFK
    KingMusaybi
    KingHastan
    KingHerbata
    KingTurtleHype
    SweetAmber


    If you think you've been accepted, but your name is not on the list, then contact me and let me know your ingame name asap.
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-28-2020 at 09:44 AM.

  3. #978
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So due to our allies deciding to play melee instead we've changed our plans for official. Our initial plan was to form a big mage team with some other clans, but after series of discussions with the clan, we decided to part ways and go on our own. Good luck to both Cartel and Chernobyl in the official. Our reason to split ways is mainly because it's easier to organize our members like this and we don't really see any benefit in joining a full melee clan that we have no solid ties to.

    If you were already interested in joining, then you are still welcome to join us. If you are no longer interested, then please contact me here, KO4Life or Discord. We mainly play during peak hours in the Turkish time-zone.

    Requirements:
    - Discord
    - Must be able to understand and speak English.
    - Must be active.
    - Must be able to understand we cannot help everybody but we try our best.
    - Must follow the rules, which sadly follow the mood of the leaders
    - Must use a "King" name tag if you're a mage.
    - Must behave themselves and avoid causing useless drama.


    Clan member list:
    KingKallop
    KingVice
    KingWeezy
    KingPin
    KingAerox
    KingGypsyMDFK
    KingMusaybi
    KingHastan
    KingHerbata
    KingTurtleHype
    SweetAmber


    If you think you've been accepted, but your name is not on the list, then contact me and let me know your ingame name asap.
    Just to make sure all our members are aware, we will join Undez in official. For individual members this will change almost nothing, since you will still "answer" to me and if you joined us as mages you will still play with us as you would've before. If you have any questions, then you can pm me here or on Discord.

    Also, I'm pretty confident we have enough members for the time being, so recruitment has been closed until further notice.

  4. #979
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Recruitment closed until further notice. We will recruit more members if some of our recruits don't show up or cannot play, but for now we have more than enough members.

  5. #980
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    I might open up recruitment for 1-2 active and experienced mages. Hit me up if you're interested and we'll talk.

  6. #981
    MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ýsrael
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Any room for priest?
    Got alot of time since this covid situation.

  7. #982
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Potentially looking for 2-3 mage players. Have to be PK ready, with valks, wings and pathos. Even trusted sharers will be welcome. Have to be able to play between 19:00-01:00 server time (UTC+2).

  8. #983
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Potentially looking for 2-3 mage players. Have to be PK ready, with valks, wings and pathos. Even trusted sharers will be welcome. Have to be able to play between 19:00-01:00 server time (UTC+2).
    Still looking.

  9. #984
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Still looking.
    Still looking aq.

    Edit: Mages simply need to have premium, valks, wings and pathos gloves. Rest of the gear is pretty cheap and easily obtainable over time. Levels aren't an issue either since 80 cap is coming out soon anyway.
    Last edited by Kallop; 05-26-2020 at 05:17 PM.

  10. #985
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Still looking aq.

    Edit: Mages simply need to have premium, valks, wings and pathos gloves. Rest of the gear is pretty cheap and easily obtainable over time. Levels aren't an issue either since 80 cap is coming out soon anyway.
    PM me here, Kallop#0600 on Discord or KingSlayer ingame and we'll have a chat.

    We play together with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ, so if you do want to join, you'll have plenty of people to play with, but you will be my responsibility. But you must be able to get along with all of our members and work together with the clan. I hate nothing more than selfishness.

  11. #986
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Bump. Looking for a priest player to share a fully geared priest. Prerequisite is that we have to know who you are beforehand.

  12. #987
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    PM me here, Kallop#0600 on Discord or KingSlayer ingame and we'll have a chat.

    We play together with UnDeStRuCtAbLeZzZzZ, so if you do want to join, you'll have plenty of people to play with, but you will be my responsibility. But you must be able to get along with all of our members and work together with the clan. I hate nothing more than selfishness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Bump. Looking for a priest player to share a fully geared priest. Prerequisite is that we have to know who you are beforehand.
    Still looking.

    Mage requirements: Discord, Speak English, be active during European evenings (19:00-01:00 server time, UTC+2.) No specific gear requirement.

    Edit: Potentially have a fully geared mage account to share for a trusty guy.

  13. #988
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    Not recruiting for the time being.
    Last edited by Kallop; 07-13-2020 at 04:54 AM.

  14. #989
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,750

    Default

    11/20/2020 Rise Online Alpha

    Probably going to fuck around, if you're going to give it a shot and are an old member, then just hop on the Discord on the day of and you can come with us. Haven't decided what class we'll try out, but I'm kind of leaning towards just trying out how mages feel.

  15. #990
    Senior Member Ching's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Isint it a limited amount of players on the 20th

LinkBacks (?)

  1. Hits: 16
    09-13-2017, 06:42 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    03-23-2015, 05:02 PM
  3. Hits: 8
    03-22-2015, 03:04 PM

Similar Threads

  1. 19xx Knight Kingdom | Farm Server
    By b33p3r in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 510
    Last Post: 10-08-2012, 04:06 PM
  2. Who all is heading to Knight Kingdom on launch?
    By Teddy in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 07-09-2012, 12:06 PM
  3. Knight Kingdom
    By ZithromaX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-12-2011, 08:26 PM
  4. Knights Kingdom soon!!
    By Riku in forum Private Servers
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-27-2011, 10:13 AM
  5. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:00 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •