Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

theReapers™ Recruiting

This is a discussion on theReapers™ Recruiting within the Private Server Recruitment forums, part of the Private Servers category; Seriously guys this is not keeping with in the spirit of the comunity. Unbeatable can you put the © after ...
Page: 8

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Seriously guys this is not keeping with in the spirit of the comunity. Unbeatable can you put the © after you clan name and Grobs will have to keep to the tm. Grobs was always an Orc so it will be intresting to see who will win the day. This is a compermise , MYKO has never had influence on this forums regardless who was first. Work together to make sure you stand out as 2 different clans.

Or if you want I will arrange a grudge match where I will make 2 chars that are identical and you v's for the right to the name TheReaper? Will record the v's and it might make for a intresting launch to the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Or if you want I will arrange a grudge match where I will make 2 chars that are identical and you v's for the right to the name TheReaper? Will record the v's and it might make for a intresting launch to the server?
    this is an awesome idea!

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Seriously guys this is not keeping with in the spirit of the comunity. Unbeatable can you put the © after you clan name and Grobs will have to keep to the tm. Grobs was always an Orc so it will be intresting to see who will win the day. This is a compermise , MYKO has never had influence on this forums regardless who was first. Work together to make sure you stand out as 2 different clans.

nik had the tm originally, Grobs didn't have anything in his clan name as USKO didn't allow symbols after KE was released D:

Grobs was also human for the longest time on ares as well o.o

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    could have named me as warrior nik , you know i rape :/
    Me > You

I wont mention Mike...he knows..<3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well I guess a grudge match is the fairest way the. You gotta fight......... for your right......

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Grudge fight would be pretty cool n fair n intresting n cool n exciting n fair imo!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Sorry I just woke up. And I'm also sorry but ™ has been always behind the name. I don't see what's the big deal, from what I heard GROBS uses just TheReapers, and I use theReapers™, they are 2 different names. You are honestly telling me you are settling a dispute between 2 different clan leaders and their desire for the clan name, while my clan is almost full and he didn't even create his? I find that quite funny.

ps. I'm a ko4llife Project Team member and I haven't gotta the invitation to the beta.

wawh

Just use the name nik...

They're 2 different names, even Felix agreed to it now xD

Also playing opisite nations would help.
    Or just quit arguing, start acting like adults, go same nations and make ally? 2 strong and well organised clan would pwn all...

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    Or just quit arguing, start acting like adults, go same nations and make ally? 2 strong and well organised clan would pwn all...
    Doesnt look like grobs and nik are good friends now does it?

I am glad that Aristona agrees to merge two groups of Annihilation players together...

What a fights over a clan name...

I just wish we could see Tioc or maybe Hatred here!

I wish I can see those "legend" clans as Felix calls them here, for many specific reasons .

Quote Originally Posted by josri View Post
    Doesnt look like grobs and nik are good friends now does it?
    Well yea they can always continue this pointless fight lol

lol from what I know, this is my clan recruitment,... if some ridiculous accusations happen, i will certainly defend myself and my clan for it.... but I couldn't have said it better, it's a pointless fight as our name will stay the same

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    lol from what I know, this is my clan recruitment,... if some ridiculous accusations happen, i will certainly defend myself and my clan for it.... but I couldn't have said it better, it's a pointless fight as our name will stay the same
    Ye +1

Me and unbeatable dont have anything against each other,maybe we get in some ally later hehehe

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    09-30-2010, 03:32 PM