Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Feed back from last night

This is a discussion on Feed back from last night within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; I was on yesterday and had some fun trying to answer questions, atleast I had one right...
Page: 2

I was on yesterday and had some fun trying to answer questions, atleast I had one right

Hey cutie Senior Member

i think giving out money and items for answering questions or any gm event is a little to far. It would make it unfair for people who werent online at that time and stuff, when people are struggling for money to afford pots!

rather than that i would recomend giving 2k hp and mana pots or something like that, which wont give anyone alot of advantage against others but is still a reasonable reward for winning an event.

THat would be the BEST option i reckon, cuz it wont make poeple bitch alot and shit and will keep it fair.

and boss events, spawining shit in bowl, that is always FUN as fuck!

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

yea dont give items as reward at this gm events. u might remember k2 PUS events. kinda like them since u got 10k mp/hp pots. if u reward pots it would help xp alot and dont increase igc.

also i like the idea of announce contest with like "collecting 10k of XXX, 1k of YYY etc" and give a great reward like FT item+7 or 1 unique jewel. take an item which isnt use for somethin else and or creat an item for this event and make it nontradable. this way every player got same chances and it might be a big fun to win.

I like that the GMs talk to people. Talking obviously doesn't diminish authority. There hasn't been any favoritism and none of the players have been given any advantages over any one so idk where anyone would get the thought that the gm presence has done anything less than help people, and the server.

I liked the events. They helped the lack of money. I don't think there should be more boss ones. It's more fun playing only with the items you can get on your own. PKing wouldn't be as fun if people started getting gear ahead of their levels. Although people would only get items from bosses they're able to kill already, an excess of bosses (other than the ones you can get from holding the bowl or being organized enough to start a full boss party outside of the zone you're exping in) would lessen what what I think is one of the best aspects of killing bosses in ko - the only chances you have at getting uniques being through searching, fighting, timing, and teamwork.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    We annouce after we have scouted :P

RW I am keeping the pm's off mate as I am getting too much tech support requests and I can't do that for people.

GM's can not spawn mobs. It is another measure taken to further safe guard the integrity of the server.
    No need for that, there are ways to log what monster was spawned and at what time, who spawned it and so on.
    Also, reduce the GM's R hit of 30k to 1 and that might also lower any other form of corruption.

Those 2 things = clean GM team no matter what.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CkkJl2 View Post
    No need for that, there are ways to log what monster was spawned and at what time, who spawned it and so on.
    Also, reduce the GM's R hit of 30k to 1 and that might also lower any other form of corruption.

Those 2 things = clean GM team no matter what.
    1) We can't summon monsters,

2) Our R hit has been reduced by a LOT.

You have nothing to worry about.

Banned Senior Member

event was fun,too bad some ppl didnt understand who to pm(king or gm) so i was getting loads of pms with answers ...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperGhost View Post
    1) We can't summon monsters,

2) Our R hit has been reduced by a LOT.

You have nothing to worry about.
    I will always worry, that's just what I do :P

Quote Originally Posted by *RW* View Post
    Damn you :P! was gonna ask for ur msn xD so u could keep me updated on what happends in wow haha, i aint playing it but still need to keep myself updated for some reason ;<
    Same shit...bosses bein killed, hardcore kids crying that the game is too easy, casual kids crying that the game is too hard, then of course threads turning into US vs. EU arguments which leads to soccer vs. football vs. rugby vs. handegg, probably some WWII references, then pics of fat americans and hot europeans.

Dog

Default :D

Was quite a good event as you had no shortage of people spamming you answers! Clever little games and challenges are what makes KO a fun game to play...

J

wasn't at the event dammit,but how it sounds for me it was a fun event.I should not give away great items like upgraded+6 and stuff don't mind if gm's give +1 shell or +1raptor or whatever+1 but given out +6 won't be fair for other people that are playing and are trying so hard to get their gear up.Or like said before give some hp and mana pots.Think it's nice that you disabled google for the event felix nicely done.Keep the good work going!

SliceAndDice

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I had people talking to me about heaps of things from

"My last char on diez was called La Haine, what does it mean" . Silly stuff but stopped people googeling and I got some intresting answers. When I got people to guess my favoarate band I was shocked at some of the answers. The Rolling Stones and Muse was the most common answer. Once people found out it was Nirvana I got 5 times as many pm's saying they were awsome or I had excellent taste is music !
    La haine means hatred In french. if i pmd you with that answer and said that i was wrong i would have flipped on you bro ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fridulin View Post
    also i like the idea of announce contest with like "collecting 10k of XXX, 1k of YYY etc" and give a great reward like FT item+7 or 1 unique jewel. take an item which isnt use for somethin else and or creat an item for this event and make it nontradable. this way every player got same chances and it might be a big fun to win.
    agree with this one

Quote Originally Posted by crackurbak View Post
    i think giving out money and items for answering questions or any gm event is a little to far. It would make it unfair for people who werent online at that time and stuff, when people are struggling for money to afford pots!

rather than that i would recomend giving 2k hp and mana pots or something like that, which wont give anyone alot of advantage against others but is still a reasonable reward for winning an event.

THat would be the BEST option i reckon, cuz it wont make poeple bitch alot and shit and will keep it fair.

and boss events, spawining shit in bowl, that is always FUN as fuck!
    this, fark giving items and coins.

Hipatos

Ways to minimize the corruption:

GM characters will not be able to invite anyone to party with them.
    GM characters can not send out a trade request to anyone.
    GM characters have not got the ability to teleport users to another location, they can only tp to users themself.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast