Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4Life Party PK vid :D

This is a discussion on KO4Life Party PK vid :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by PuppetYuber what? when are you gonna learn that you need to stop talking out of your ass ...
Page: 5

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    what? when are you gonna learn that you need to stop talking out of your ass rofl

everyone that played on girakon would tell you otherwise. it has been and always will be.
    lol as you might know most of the ko/girakon population was turkish, so feel free to go ask their community for those who are still around to remember the girakon time,... and as well I remember a ko4life topic as well specific to the girakon mages, yet once again, my name, mentioned the most (and no I did not create that topic). Even though, you were also considered a good mage on the server (whether some believed it might have been because of ur +3s/+9s or not).

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    huh? he was on girakon? how come i don't rmb

the best mage on girakon was kitty btw. imo.

ps. totaly forgot to comment on the movie. i liked it. not the party vs party action, but rather the duo action. although the orcies were kinda stupid, a 2v4 on same gear is nice.
    I've heard of Kitty. Unfourtanetly I was on a 3-month summer vacation when Girakon started, so I started off on the server about 2-3 months later... and in that time Ash and his fellas quit, so no I haven't seen how Kitty play in game, but I've judged her by the video that she posted.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

yea.. and i was on girakon for 1 yr n no i stil don't rmb u being on it lol. sry.

can i get the link to this thread you are talking about?

yea.. and i was on girakon for 1 yr n no i stil don't rmb u being on it lol. sry.
    I wasn't on Girakon under this name. It was RickRolled at first, but afterwards (and pretty much most of my playing time) on RandomNoob.

I might be wrong, but if you were the one playing Yatta, then you must remember as to what happened in our VS . However I also lost to Yatta (Johnny playing it), 2-1 and that was the only rouge I lost a vs against in Girakon.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetYuber View Post
    can i get the link to this thread you are talking about?
    Sure, feel free to search it yourself, something on the key words of "best girakon mage"

iTunes

wow great job, nice vid

Wink

i tho i was the unique paper/support :/.

anyway i stop to play ko4life like 1 month ago or so xd(just played 2 days :lol

anyway gg vid.

-MrsPendejaZa

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    I wasn't on Girakon under this name. It was RickRolled at first, but afterwards (and pretty much most of my playing time) on RandomNoob.

I might be wrong, but if you were the one playing Yatta, then you must remember as to what happened in our VS . However I also lost to Yatta (Johnny playing it), 2-1 and that was the only rouge I lost a vs against in Girakon.

Sure, feel free to search it yourself, something on the key words of "best girakon mage"
    no i wasn't yatta lmao. i've never owned a sin. n i wasn't human either.(well not until insanity disbanded n i got bored of orc being 20:1 human all the while). i do rmb rickrolled though.

no i wasn't yatta lmao. i've never owned a sin. n i wasn't human either.(well not until insanity disbanded n i got bored of orc being 20:1 human all the while). i do rmb rickrolled though.
    What was your in game name then.

i was just a noob warrior..

although i did have dragon for a long time xd

PaMelita

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz all shut up!!

sry pamelitA, we did go a little off topic there.

but i lol'd after seeing the best girakon mages topic. it seemed like puppet n unbeatable carried teh feud over here xD

i was just a noob warrior..

although i did have dragon for a long time xd
    ah trip's warrior ... beat him as well :P

Quote:
    You should listen to Stonelz in our vent, hes like " FULLLLLLLLY DUFFFFFFFFF RANDOMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!!!!!!!!!" ^^[/b]

haha I miss this quote ... just like what probably people are saying in pk beta except with a different name :P
    Last edited by tHeUnBeAtAbLe; 02-16-2010 at 02:11 AM.

Banned

lol then you might want to read the posts next time before you comment. And if as I care if people dislike me on a forum,.. it's the internet lol, not real life to actually matter.
    haha i'm sitting on this side of the computer laughing my ass off. You just showed me and whoever is looking at this topic that you lied about the duffing part. You call me jealous, yet I have never heard about you just like probably most other people haven't either... while I did make a name for myself in the past 6 years of playing ko... lol.
    So sad ahaha.
    Last edited by jpdaballa; 02-16-2010 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    So sad ahaha.
    so sad yet so true... QQ

are you talking about this one?

Top Girakon Mages

if so, sure doesnt seen like the best/top/elite mage you are talking about, seems like u are trying to get ppl to vote for u LOL

ps: i found myself reading half of the girakon topic that was created back when server started, and damn Girakon was a nice server

so much drama and so much action
    Last edited by PuppetYuber; 02-16-2010 at 05:45 AM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast