Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 84

Question about Prem

This is a discussion on Question about Prem within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe haha well I really should be warned first by an admin to shut up, but most ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    haha well I really should be warned first by an admin to shut up, but most of the other times I have been banned, and many times for periods longer then a month. So do you really think that a week ban will honestly do anything?



    You could think of it that way, I tend to think of it as my sort of entertainment for the 5 minutes or so that I spend while taking a break from studying every once in a while.
    Yep it gives you something to do and there are a lot of peop who do it. It's a forum you get used to it lol.

  2. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    Yep it gives you something to do and there are a lot of peop who do it. It's a forum you get used to it lol.
    Is it just me or does that make no sense, or more specifically, no point?

  3. #48
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    That's great lol, I still don't see the prices anywhere that you mentioned, and even if they were posted differently doesn't change the fact that they aren't there anymore and thus I'm commenting this way.

    I told you I would get a good laugh out of the age. Your not even 18, calling a 20 year-old a kid... haha.

    As for my post count, it is like 3400 posts or so that I have,... do you really think I care if I get 1 extra post. From what you are saying it makes a big difference from 3400 to 3401. But as a matter of fact, people don't realize that difference.... but people do realize the person that spams 100+ posts in less then a month, especially the new comers.

    ps. Dan, the section needs a little hype... no need to thank me :P.
    I don't really care about how many posts you got, get 10k, or 15k, I give a fuck lol.

    Either way, I am definitely sure that half of those posts were doubled somewhy lol, or you just have no life plop.

    100+ posts in less/more then month is pretty much fine according to the fact that there is going to be released hopefully the best private server ever which has LOTs of questions/discussions about lol.

    And btw, are you really 20 years old ? ouch...I am feeling so sad to hear so, how the humanity has deteriorated :S .



    David, thanks for all you've said and did, but I doubt if he worth your time, just let him making him self fool again and again....

    cya and gn lol.

  4. #49
    Senior Member mythlost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Is it just me or does that make no sense, or more specifically, no point?
    How does it make no sense. I pretty much said that people spam the forum when their bored or need something to do. You must be dumb like they say, at first i thought u just spammed a lot but know i have learned your just an idot who flames almost everyone in this forum.

  5. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    I don't really care about how many posts you got, get 10k, or 15k, I give a fuck lol.

    Either way, I am definitely sure that half of those posts were doubled somewhy lol, or you just have no life plop.

    100+ posts in less/more then month is pretty much fine according to the fact that there is going to be released hopefully the best private server ever which has LOTs of questions/discussions about lol.

    And btw, are you really 20 years old ? ouch...I am feeling so sad to hear so, how the humanity has deteriorated :S .



    David, thanks for all you've said and did, but I doubt if he worth your time, just let him making him self fool again and again....

    cya and gn lol.
    Don't try to get side-tracked here. It doesn't matter that you don't care how many posts I got, but it's still a valid reason that I brought up, that when a person such as myself with a 4 digit post count posts an extra post,... it doesn't get noticed and it makes pretty much no difference to the post count (in the long run, yes it does and I mean going by 1000 posts), while your post count gets noticed.

    It is a new private server coming, and yet there was only 1 live topic or so that has been live under the section. In January when people were officially hyped up about the server and there were like 10 new topics per day and so much posting, was the actual time where people would post excessively and you wouldn't even recognized the new comers that are labelled "January 2010" 100 posts.... If you tried spamming then, it would have probably worked, and you could have probably reached over 500 posts in a month and hardly anyone would notice, just because the forum was very active and populated with posters on a daily basis... but now is a different story broski.

    Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    How does it make no sense. I pretty much said that people spam the forum when their bored or need something to do. You must be dumb like they say, at first i thought u just spammed a lot but know i have learned your just an idot who flames almost everyone in this forum.
    "or more specifically, no point?"

    There is no point in what you said. It's kind of like 1 of those motivational posters of people stating the obvious, where it makes them look retarded.

    I guess you didn't really understand the times I log and view these forums. I'm a biomedical major, which means a shit load of studying, thus meaning that I study pretty much all day. Even though there is so much studying I can't sit there and do so 24/7, so that's why I take like 5 minutes breaks every hour or so, just to get my mind freshened up. What is there really to do in those 5 minutes? I could watch TV, but what's the point of watching a TV show that you won't be able to finish along with a commercial on top of that, or I could do something else. But my type of relaxing is putting 1 or 2 songs and either just enjoying and entertaining myself with the motivational posters posted or enjoying situations such as these where I gladly jump.

  6. #51
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    lol i was in your clan for wat 2 months? i joined because i had alot of friends in that clan from edana and from c-west has nothing to do with your poor leadership skills lol.

    Like i care if u start talking about "Error" as a clan, i dont give a fuk haha, hence my signature.

    Either way i'm finished with what i have to say about all of this anyways.

  7. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleSins View Post
    lol i was in your clan for wat 2 months? i joined because i had alot of friends in that clan from edana and from c-west has nothing to do with your poor leadership skills lol.

    Like i care if u start talking about "Error" as a clan, i dont give a fuk haha, hence my signature.

    Either way i'm finished with what i have to say about all of this anyways.
    Poor leadership it is, yet that kind of poor leadership has led my clan to being #1 where ever we go. So yup, it's definitely poor leadership.

  8. #53
    Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Please keep the posts on topic: discussion regarding premium/kc.

    Any other users posting flames/spam will be banned for a period of time.

    This is my final warning.

  9. #54
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Real_PlodeZ View Post
    Please keep the posts on topic: discussion regarding premium/kc.

    Any other users posting flames/spam will be banned for a period of time.

    This is my final warning.
    Atleast one admin has started to go through the forums lol :P

    Hope Unbeatable will fallowe your warns, since all Simple did was answering on his "smart/usefull" posts.


    Well the premium prices are seem to be good now, and fair to all.

    Only problem is the Trina prices which should be changed I think.

  10. #55
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Atleast one admin has started to go through the forums lol :P

    Hope Unbeatable will fallowe your warns, since all Simple did was answering on his "smart/usefull" posts.


    Well the premium prices are seem to be good now, and fair to all.

    Only problem is the Trina prices which should be changed I think.
    I respect when an admin jumps in, so no I won't go over the limits and continue on, but I can't hold myself back into replying to your post as its just asking for a reply. If that is your explanation on what has happened for the last few pages, then there is no doubt that I was doing the same thing as he was, as you explain it "answering to his posts".

    On topic as requested, I know you aren't a GM Plodez, but since you are an admin you would probably know.... will Devile be explaining the few unclear and argument items that are in the PUS?

  11. #56
    Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    950

    Default

    I think the price of a swift scroll should be list considering the fact that its supposed to be worth the same as a tp scroll and everyone but rogues use em :P

  12. #57
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Just to remind a fact :

    Attack scrolls (=wolf/20% scrolls ) which were used by warriors and by lazy rogues have costed same as 1500/300 scrolls always.

    Here they are way too cheap, had to remind it.

    Now do w/e you want with that .

  13. #58
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    4,967

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NervE View Post
    Just to remind a fact :

    Attack scrolls (=wolf/20% scrolls ) which were used by warriors and by lazy rogues have costed same as 1500/300 scrolls always.

    Here they are way too cheap, had to remind it.

    Now do w/e you want with that .
    Attack scrolls were never the same cost as 1500/300 scrolls. Not sure of the exact or approximate ratio, but 1500/300 scrolls have always cost more then AP scrolls.

    And it's not being lazy, it's just being annoyed with the fact that you get duffed every few seconds..... it's called being smart.

  14. #59
    Senior Member NervE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In my house :)
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    Attack scrolls were never the same cost as 1500/300 scrolls. Not sure of the exact or approximate ratio, but 1500/300 scrolls have always cost more then AP scrolls.

    And it's not being lazy, it's just being annoyed with the fact that you get duffed every few seconds..... it's called being smart.
    They did cost same as 1500/300 , atleast I remember so.

    And yes, those rogues who are using Attack Scrolls are lazy lol, there are not lots of Massivers , and you know it good enough ( not talking about PK servers ,I'm talking about USKO ).

  15. #60
    Senior Member SimpleSins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    192

    Default

    even so as a rogue i wouldn't use ap scrolls because the people in your party will still need Strength of Wolf, for solo would be fine.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •