Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

what the f..?

This is a discussion on what the f..? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan nvm I'll just pm Felix about this whole situation, he's one of the only ones with ...
Page: 4

Rainey

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    nvm I'll just pm Felix about this whole situation, he's one of the only ones with a Brain.

all u guys want to do is suck up to gm's and be racist against turks ( note I don't mean everyone like someone said before)
    Imo turks are same race with other white people. So no racism But if you think i suck gmz ballz, go ahead. Maybe you feel better now and you dont have to cry.

nvm I'll just pm Felix about this whole situation, he's one of the only ones with a Brain.
    You mean he's drugged enough to unbann your low life friends ?

xiahou_yuan

^ I'm not gonna bother answering that post, oh and I lol at you calling Felix a Drug addict

yes Turks are same race as everybody else, we are all human, yet people still saying turks this and turks that, so tell that to them.

nvm I'll just pm [insert any name of the staff] about this whole situation,
    that is what u should have done in the first place instead of starting a "flame war"

G qualifies as a well known player

Quote Originally Posted by Shurt View Post
    Now to FURTHER EXPLAIN MY POINT, since I was evidently vague... Felix, in the conception of this server, dictated that anyone found to be faking a name will be renamed and have to live with the consequences. Trust me, Grosman will survive for another 12 hours. If not, well, I'm not a professional.
    Hmm i just wanted to add that i played with the 2 "G" , one is for grosman ( Gros ) and one is for another guy who played on dies and on knight empire private server ( George )

But the thing is that George nick name in game was ":G:" and gros nickname was "G" , so since its not the same nickname , and its just a letter... ( meaning its not like its a very long nickname to be able to say if he tried to fake someone else nick ) you can let him use his nick aswell :P

Im not flaming btw..

^ I'm not gonna bother answering that post, oh and I lol at you calling Felix a Drug addict
    who said anything about being an addict you high class moron

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    Originally Posted by jatokor
    .. but for now my opinion is changing.Felix said that you'll be "protecting" famous, oldies players and their nicks, what itself is an amazing idea but what the hell? You call others childish(and you are completely right in most of the cases) but guys how would you call what you've done? Changing someones nick from what you call oldie nickname to "imafuckingidiot"? Isn't that childish? It's just rude.
    this

and to Rainey
    "When i learned psychology, then i heared something about "act like a child". "

you make no sense,
    maybe you should visit psychiatry? or wait,
    just grow up and stop acting smart..
    I fully understand Xianhou_yau or whateverh is name is.

And please change the name of the player AtleastIGotChicken (a priest),
    I used this name in old diez (2004-2005)..
    I think he stole my name

and to Superghost,
    I like you man,
    but what you said is senseless...

You do know that there is a IP restriction on the forum, right?
    You do know that you need a forum account to play, right?
    (ofcourse you do,you are a mod...-.-)
    i want response from admins to the first part

xiahou_yuan

@ Messor : U just proved point nr3 on camaz0tz's list of Worlds saddes internet argument techniques

Quote Originally Posted by Priest4ever View Post
    Hmm i just wanted to add that i played with the 2 "G" , one is for grosman ( Gros ) and one is for another guy who played on dies and on knight empire private server ( George )

But the thing is that George nick name in game was ":G:" and gros nickname was "G" , so since its not the same nickname , and its just a letter... ( meaning its not like its a very long nickname to be able to say if he tried to fake someone else nick ) you can let him use his nick aswell :P

Im not flaming btw..

He only used the : marks in P:KE cuz someone *cough* took his nick.

Banned

Originally Posted by jatokor
    .. but for now my opinion is changing.Felix said that you'll be "protecting" famous, oldies players and their nicks, what itself is an amazing idea but what the hell? You call others childish(and you are completely right in most of the cases) but guys how would you call what you've done? Changing someones nick from what you call oldie nickname to "imafuckingidiot"? Isn't that childish? It's just rude.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    You do know that there is a IP restriction on the forum, right?
    You do know that you need a forum account to play, right?
    (ofcourse you do,you are a mod...-.-)
    While that is true, it doesn't stop people from registering and posting on the forums if they know how to get around it and I am sure you know too.

@ Messor : U just proved point nr3 on camaz0tz's list of Worlds saddes internet argument techniques

Dude seriously , you better stop because you are so fkin lucky , people are getting banned in this forum for less , and u got all your posts in this topic , you flame , and u are still not banned

YOU BETTER STOP IT BEFORE U GET BANNED , AND FLAMING AND SPAMMING IN FORUM WONT HELP YOUR FRIEND BEING UNBANNED , AND AT THE BEGGINING YOU ALREADY SAW THAT NOBODY AGREED WITH YOU , SO YOU ARE ALONE IN UR FIGHT .

I really dont know if you're this stupid or you're just pretending. And if pretend is a hard word for you, you can claim that i've proven the 2nd point as well.

"imafuckingidiot "damn, it shouldnt happen,
    admins you need to care, respect everyone
    I hope you going to fix this and give for example 30 days of premium for official server to Grosman.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast