Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Xp rate ?

This is a discussion on Xp rate ? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl then y would it matter? if the exp rate is higher, no lifers will take 1 ...
Page: 5

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    then y would it matter? if the exp rate is higher, no lifers will take 1 week instead of 3 months to reach 70. n then ur gona complain again y not just make everyone lvl 70 bla bla... if thats the case just play another private server.. jeez. /dumbftw
    the point isn't the no lifers, screw them

the point is that the exp rate is too low, and it wont worth exping and wasting your time and than see that almost every1 quited
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    I finished study long time ago, now working, slowly building house (shouldnt play) i guess i dont have time for 65 lvl, but still want normal exp. I can play with "noobie" 61 lvl and still derive delight from this game, maybe i wrong but some of you cant... In the beginning Gms will make exp event like they did in beta so players will get fast necessary skills to pk.
    the point is that in the beta, the exp was like 8x higher or so, and still only few people reached lvl 60 and it was like 2 weeks or more beta...

but if there will be exp event everyday, i wont mind..

hmm, exp event on beta was 30% and 50% and few players made 60 lvl in 7 days but nvm. fok exp rate,
    we need server , waiting killing everyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyCurse View Post
    hmm, exp event on beta was 30% and 50% and few players made 60 lvl in 7 days but nvm. fok exp rate,
    we need server , waiting killing everyone.
    it was 100% or something exp event everytime and the normal exp was higher, they said it also somewhere.. go see

LEJ
    Banned Senior Member

bunch of whiners aq. lets wait whne server is up. play it for 2/3weeks..dont like it leave. easy...and maybe if all the players will leave etc we can make a POLL so the gms can see what we want

xiahou_yuan

then y would it matter? if the exp rate is higher, no lifers will take 1 week instead of 3 months to reach 70. n then ur gona complain again y not just make everyone lvl 70 bla bla... if thats the case just play another private server.. jeez. /dumbftw
    1 week? /superdumb
    man you're really an idiot, it does make a difference, because then we would only need to lvl for 3 months to then be able to pk instead of a year.
    and really, whoever compares this with old ko is dumb, everyone playing here has atleas3 years of KO experience, most know combo, there's like only 30% noobs left in this server. so you can't go and pwn like you used to at 61 vs 70.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

In this commune theres atleast 30+ nolifers who really play this game 25/8 so they will reach the 70 quite fast but others 200 players are decent who got perhaps max 3 hours per day? and maybe in weekends more so they will get lvl 70 in a month oO?
    However how many of us have actuly nolifed ko ? I'd say half of us. And i say abit a bit foolish if u think about it now ? I have played ko for long time and there has been times when i have spent most of my free time on it. Still i didn't managed to play it 24h?
    This server will be populated by many people for many months it doesn't really matter what the exp will be becouse ppl want to have old school ko when there was almost no hackers and things were nice.

I hope I made my point. Its not about exp its about having fun!

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    1 week? /superdumb
    man you're really an idiot, it does make a difference, because then we would only need to lvl for 3 months to then be able to pk instead of a year.
    and really, whoever compares this with old ko is dumb, everyone playing here has atleas3 years of KO experience, most know combo, there's like only 30% noobs left in this server. so you can't go and pwn like you used to at 61 vs 70.
    ive never compared it to old ko.. n i was using an inaccurately exaggerated comparison, OMG SO SORRY FOR THAT![sarcasm, in case u don't know what the fuck that was as well] the point is you're whining you can't level, you can't give time- but the whole point of this private server is to make it as fun as the old ko as possible, which means YES DEVOTION IS SOMETHING THAT WILL BE REQUIRED. i mean what does it matter what the exp rate is because either way you WILL lose out eventually. its common sense. the only way you will not lose out is if the server becomes a pk server, which will obviously not happen since there are 2000 other private servers out there that are! (another exaggeration, since it was so difficult for your brain to process anything.. jesus.)

Banned

ive never compared it to old ko.. n i was using an inaccurately exaggerated comparison, OMG SO SORRY FOR THAT![sarcasm, in case u don't know what the fuck that was as well] the point is you're whining you can't level, you can't give time- but the whole point of this private server is to make it as fun as the old ko as possible, which means YES DEVOTION IS SOMETHING THAT WILL BE REQUIRED. i mean what does it matter what the exp rate is because either way you WILL lose out eventually. its common sense. the only way you will not lose out is if the server becomes a pk server, which will obviously not happen since there are 2000 other private servers out there that are! (another exaggeration, since it was so difficult for your brain to process anything.. jesus.)
    the only 2 things that we (the "complainers") are scared to lose, is our time and players.

if the exp will be super hard (like this one) people will give up and go for other server.. there is 1 already which is exp and old ko style and easier but still hard

and the lvl diff wont matter, as people will run at least 3 weeks with goblins and rare weapons...

xiahou_yuan

oh wow you must feel really cool now for calling me dumb, I bet your internet buddy must be so proud of you now
    ok then, we will see when official comes up and all you bitches start whining " OMG I SPENT SO MUCH TIME AND NOW YOU WIPE/ CLOSE????"
    /uber nerd
    seriously, get me a good argument instead of saying I'm dumb and then come back plx.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    oh wow you must feel really cool now for calling me dumb, I bet your internet buddy must be so proud of you now
    ok then, we will see when official comes up and all you bitches start whining " OMG I SPENT SO MUCH TIME AND NOW YOU WIPE/ CLOSE????"
    /uber nerd
    seriously, get me a good argument instead of saying I'm dumb and then come back plx.
    actually he has the right to call you dumb, you flamed him first

xiahou_yuan

then you might wanna go back a few posts and read.
    cause he quoted my post first and then said
    /dumbftw

Noxn

some of you people say that people will "give up" coz exp is too hard . . You dont rlly see the point of the server do you ? The server is for the people who actually enjoys exp'ing . The ones who like to chat while exp'ing taking it slow coz you know there will always be people thats better on the same time there will always be people that are weaker . you guys make it sound like a sin to exp, . if thats the case for you, I do not believe this is the server for u . oh and btw it wont take 3 months before u can pk . as rogue u can go cz at lvl 55 , if you played myko, you'd also remember that .

This is just an ultra lame flame topic for those who actually only seem to want to pk, which is not the only point of the game .

+1 imo it will be fun when u hit 70 as one of the first and u dont need to exp when u can just own every1 whos still struggling on exp slots for more lvl :P

WooTbbq

I think a few of you are missing the point; you need to see the big picture. The whole point of a game is to have something to look forward to, to earn and play for, basically a goal. Now if you remove that key factor/goal, in this example – exping/hard work to each top level, what do you have? A server that will start off with a population and die within a few months, just like any other “Farm server”. Look at all the farm servers that are advertised, they are all too easy - thus they die within months.

There is only a fraction of the ko population still playing, that played when ko was hard. Before final frontiers, before rofd, even before ke, when to exp you would send a warrior to provoke a desert full of scorpions and watch his ass get raped just as he reached the party, run around like a headless chicken trying to support your mages aoeing the scorpions. Most people that play KO now are used to things being presented to them on a silver platter, exping and items that are easy to come by.
    I think the whole point of this server is to show what ko used to be like, before it was spoilt by money hungry apes and an infestation of clowns from ALL SOCIETIES – Let’s face it, we’re not all perfect. Without hard exp and something to occupy yourself, it will be just like any other private ko server. Those who wish to make exping and getting gear easier, the server will be ruined without the key aspects of what ko is/was – hard work.

I don’t want this to be seen as trying to insult those who have different opinions, but the point is that the server needs to be unique to survive. Guess we have just got to see how it goes.

@wootbbq,

problem is, warrior provoke isn't workign like it was in old KO. mobs will stop running after ur ass after like 5 seconds, used to be "almost" unlimited....
    i'd say they should fix this...

same go's for the Mages 45 skill, used to be a spamm load of pillars of fire/glacier meteor and now the animation looks like that crap thingie from KE.. ( they prolly fixxed this because normally the lvl 45 skill would cause a bit of lag )

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast