Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hmm tip?

This is a discussion on hmm tip? within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; would go to forums but because im not a WOW member it wont let me post, and most of the ...
Page: 1

Default hmm tip?

would go to forums but because im not a WOW member it wont let me post, and most of the d3 forums are angry tryhards, so im level 7 para on my barb, super low welfare gear (like 37k dps 40k hp 7k armor) using WW build, (only like 600 loh and 35% crit chance) i can use it for a1 and 2 fine, but ofc a3 the gear is just not enough. with the AH just sucking balls thanks to RMAH is their an alternative to making money? i actually made about 200k in a week using a 300% MF on a2 normal hoping for leorics. but no such luck and clearing the act in 30 minutes gives maybe 1 legendary. anyone else know a easier way for low budget players who dont play all the time?

Banned Regular Member

Erhm,i made a DH,isnt WELL geared at all,but ive almost 150k dps with passive and doing 250-300k criticals.So uhm,try to make a DH,but i get owned in 3 hits though,sucky resists-armor-hp.If u really wanna be a beast,u gotta use RMAH,no other way man,Blizzard did it on that way to earn money.Theres nothing to do.
    I didnt use RMAH,so im stucked on act 3 with DH and act 4 with Wizard(its really cool geared an didnt use RMAH,got like 1400-1500 resists with warrior war cry,and around 10k armor,45k hp)and still getting in lot of troubles with normal mobs on act 4,bosses better not to talk...

i work part time and spend most of my time and money on my gf(girlfriend not gold find lol) and what else on exercise program(protein, nutrition and gym membership). its just not in me top drop real cash on D3. and yeh im stuck on a3, i can beat it, but its so slow its not profitable, took me like an hour to clear bastion keeps depths, (jailer with arcane or any other dot dmg murders me).

Banned Regular Member

I didnt either use RMAH,and wont,but I would say the 70% of d3 players(that dont use RMAH)are stucked on act 2,3 or 4 on inferno,so theres nothing much to do really,spend 800 hours like some people did to make it,or just gotta keep trying and deal with it.
    Know it sux but its D3.

Banned

Just famr a1 and hope for a good drop. You will get lucky eventually. Thats what I did too and i had only 1 lucky drop which got me out of a1 straight into a3 and i finished inferno solo np. You fould try oit other builds too. I have pretty decent gear Id say but I have probelms with ww build too, didnt try in a while tho, might be better now.

yeh i actually changed up my tank spec a bit and a3 is a good bit easier, still get wrecked by reflect dmg/descrator/jailer combos but other than that its not bad. ive done a1 runs about 50x just in the past week to get my ww build down. only got maybe 6 ilvl63 items that were ofc useless, i farmed a2 for about 45 minutes(full clear) on normal with MF gear on and actually made like 400k off the rares lol. still no leorics but i plan to do it once a day for the chances.
    funny thing today is i stepped into a3 inferno with the new tank build and literally the second mob i killed drop fire walkers, pretty shitty stats but at least worth about 2-3m.

maybe if you will post link to your character we/i can check it and tell you what to improve, maybe it will be easy or cheap thing/s to change...
    i am playing Barb, right now 15plvl with worse paper stats (i have only 30k hp, 30k dmg, 6,5k ac) and farming A3 easy and fast, without any problem (made all paragons in A3)...
    using WW build...

well, you have pretty low resists, thats the main problem... you must increase them atleast to have 400+ res all (unbuffed)...
    about your skills:
    - use Wrath of Berserker with Thrive on Chaos rune (with this buff activated and many creatures around, you can keep it on until new cd or atleast for very long time, not only 15s)
    - Tough as Nails change to Weapons Master (TaN isnt for this build and it cant save your ass, about WM - try to have Mace/Axe in main hand for 10% crit chance.. probably in 1.0.5 we will need Mighty Weap in main hand for fury per hit bonus)
    - Superstition change to Bloodthirst (Sup isnt for this build and you need another lifesteal source)
    about items:
    - as i wrote before, go for more resists (sacrifice some vit, str, but dont go under 30k hp and 30k dmg unbuffed)
    - you really need more LoH (life after hit aka each hits add xxx life) atleast over 1000 LoH (1500 should be reasonable to get), with dmg over 50k dps you can stack % dmg dealt as life, but never take life after kill, totaly worthless
    - keep in mind to still have 12% move speed when you will change your gear (12% move speed - boots, Lacuni Prowlers wrists - cheap, Tyreal Might chest - expensive, maybe another legend/set giving move speed, dunno)
    - also armor keep over 5k, better over 6k (with buffs ofc)
    - Life Regen can help you greatly too
    about followers:
    - Enchantress only for MF with Powered Armor and Focused Mind
    - Scoundrel for another dmg, strong ranged guns are really cheap now, stack dex/vit with Anatomy

i am sending you link to my profile, check it.. i have average items, most of them dropped with my Wizard/Barb, some bought ofc
    and dont waist paragon leveling with another char like i did, play only one char if you want reach something

yeh i know the WW build, in that link i was foolin around in a1. i use the cookie cutter WW build when i try a3(which i also use more resis gear), but with the actual gear i use for the build do still lack a solid 200 resist all, and lucainis, but i only have 1m gold. and that wont buy any upgrades except maybe a shitty stated lucani. most of the gear he has was farmed either on my wizard or barb at some point, i did buy the weps at what im sure was overpriced, just dont got the money i think to really upgrade much.

Banned Regular Member

I think ill start D3 again,been 3 months since i logged for last time lol...i was paragon lvl 1 and nowadays i see people with lvl 100 LOL.

yeh people with a 31% gem and leorics usually get at least 1 level a day. i have a 23% gem and no leorics and only maybe play for 1-2 hours a day, so lvl 9 para for me :S

Banned Regular Member

If ya want to farm together with me,my Battletag is MelcoR#2123

do you play us? cause im on U.S.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SkyS1n View Post
    do you play us? cause im on U.S.
    Ah no ,im on europe dammit

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast