Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 42 of 42
Like Tree3Likes

DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars

This is a discussion on DCZ FR MAGE BIGGEST Impacts/Thorns/Pillars within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by NyqpaN So if you stack like crystal earrs +3, crystal neck/belt +3 and FRs +3 you will ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    So if you stack like crystal earrs +3, crystal neck/belt +3 and FRs +3 you will wreck ppl? Anyone tested?
    i'm lvl 80 full paper dual fire ring +2 and +2 acessories mp ,wood +10 and i melt people with transformation scroll but without it skills are so slow to cast that i can't kill anyone, when i'm commander skills are a bit faster and i can kill some guys. huge damage per skill but is so slow that u can't kill.
    Last edited by SEDE; 08-10-2016 at 11:25 AM.

  2. #32
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    I don't think paper would be super viable in CZ being you can wear krowaz and still max mp right? I guess nova partys would be ok...

    DCZ paper/linen is more than viable it's actually really fucking good imo, I have no issue atall tanking multiple rogues as linen with a little sin support, added with MP now working and the ability to 1 shot people on a parasite it's just intense. Been 2 hitting most rogues if they aren't scrolled before they can even react so it's fairly easy to put people without insane gear on farm, if anything with a sin it makes for really good plays (timed impact + spike pretty much downs anyone, real effective if baiting a party full of sins as a duo).

    OT: Will be upgrading some gear this weekend, hopefully an SS+8, picked up some linen 9s so am currently max mp with about 2.4k base hp still rocking a skelly + old ep, my ability to tank hasn't gone down all that much but dmg has increased by a fair amount, will post some SS's this weekend with updated dmg and gear and do some more testing with an MP set.

  3. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    101

    Default

    check ur inbox ;D

  4. #34
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NyqpaN View Post
    So if you stack like crystal earrs +3, crystal neck/belt +3 and FRs +3 you will wreck ppl? Anyone tested?
    Well i am playing somtimes with full MP acessory:

    Meteor



    80 lvl pilar



    Non of it was done at fire zone at log war.

  5. #35
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    What do you roughly thorn / low level pillar people for with MP accs on regiss? I know people generally have decent resists in CZ + the dmg reduct from mastery, just out of interest

    Dat 2.6k tho holy fuck.

  6. #36
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Ok so, bumped the Scorcher to +8, FR+2s, Agates+1, wearing some old crystal belt with a crystal neck too + MP Sc



    Impacting into the 900s inclusive of the dot element + Thorns for consistent 850s, pillars for around 750s. Easily be popping 900s with FR+3s or better ears. Still not further tested +MP armor. Had a decent duffer on earlier, 1 hit quite a few rogues with a thorn+para.

    Currently specced max mp (192).

    Blades hitting for anywhere between 400-450 depending on fire resist not including the R atk dmg.

  7. #37
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Considering trying to pickup a Lycaon+8 cause of the mp bonus + less int needing to be specced, would be able to fully max out mp at 204 with linen 9s

    Anyone ever played around with a spec likethat or anyone have a lycaon+7/8 theyd be willing to post some results with ��?

    Un-sure whether it'd hit harder due to the lack of staff ap but we'll see i guess
    Last edited by Lavie; 08-15-2016 at 01:36 AM.

  8. #38
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    After a little bit of testing it seems, staff AP > elemental dmg for Thorn/Impact/Pillar/Blade which is all i really care about so lycaon is a no-go, even with an extra 20mp points statted it doesn't even come close to a scorcher 8 in terms of raw damage.

    Like regiss said, novas seem to be the only thing massively effected by elemental dmg. Will road test a hellblood+7 or maybe an elixer to see just how much staff ap effects dmg and post results. Also bumped my Agates to +2, the flat out max I've hit rocking an MP SC with same gear as above except ears is an 880 thorn in ardream without an MP set.

    Will continue to update, i think there needs to be a comprehensive thread somewhere on exactly how mage damage works, once I've tested a few builds I'll post a better organized summary.
    Last edited by Lavie; 08-16-2016 at 07:49 PM.
    Smooth and SEDE like this.

  9. #39
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    After a little bit of testing it seems, staff AP > elemental dmg for Thorn/Impact/Pillar/Blade which is all i really care about so lycaon is a no-go, even with an extra 20mp points statted it doesn't even come close to a scorcher 8 in terms of raw damage.

    Like regiss said, novas seem to be the only thing massively effected by elemental dmg. Will road test a hellblood+7 or maybe an elixer to see just how much staff ap effects dmg and post results. Also bumped my Agates to +2, the flat out max I've hit rocking an MP SC with same gear as above except ears is an 880 thorn in ardream without an MP set.

    Will continue to update, i think there needs to be a comprehensive thread somewhere on exactly how mage damage works, once I've tested a few builds I'll post a better organized summary.
    Well dont forget that MP does not count at all for iginition

  10. #40
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Going to try bump a Helblood to +8 tonight, which would lose me near 30 mp points but gain 8ap.

    If it goes I'll post results lol, be interesting to see just how much staff AP > base MP effects damage.

  11. #41
    Senior Member SEDE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    PORTUGAL
    Posts
    175

    Default

    i want to see your results. i been testing some stuff myself. i can say elemental is really important in some skills but ap > elemental in most of them. i will post my damages soon too.

  12. #42
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SEDE View Post
    i want to see your results. i been testing some stuff myself. i can say elemental is really important in some skills but ap > elemental in most of them. i will post my damages soon too.
    Well Elemental is quite important if you wanna boost your novas.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 02:44 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2006, 11:26 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •