Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Help with Legcut

This is a discussion on Help with Legcut within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Maybe we are thinking about this the wrong way. Maybe your enemies resistances determine the % whether they will be ...
Page: 2

Maybe we are thinking about this the wrong way. Maybe your enemies resistances determine the % whether they will be shock stunned leg cut or screamed? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Raoul View Post
    This can be tested just put like a few points in dex and get a dagger.. that is fastest weapon in the game.. if what you say is true one should have the highest success rate with a dagger in hand. Even the lowest level daggers have a fast speed.
    Now ask yourself primary question. Can you use warrior skills with dagger in your hand ? .

Well if u r lucky during attacking rogue and one of legcut or scream doesnt fail there is great chance he wont use light feet. But it needs precise timing when use scream and leg cut because there is short delay betwen rogue's cure and light feet. And u can repeat it again and again until rogue is death or something else.
    And i think its about luck if it doesnt fail.

(I remember old times when legcut slowed down monsters. )

Quote Originally Posted by Drakren View Post
    Well if u r lucky during attacking rogue and one of legcut or scream doesnt fail there is great chance he wont use light feet. But it needs precise timing when use scream and leg cut because there is short delay betwen rogue's cure and light feet. And u can repeat it again and again until rogue is death or something else.
    And i think its about luck if it doesnt fail.

(I remember old times when legcut slowed down monsters. )
    haha i remember that to you could slide their asses lol.

Albasterix

So dex would increase leg cit/sream a bit? I give a try.

Raoul

Quote Originally Posted by goldentrigger View Post
    Now ask yourself primary question. Can you use warrior skills with dagger in your hand ? .

Sure why not... I mean just put enough dex in there and you good to go.. warriors are technically able to use any weapon in game.

i dont think dex really helps it ... i used full dex gear before and it didnt seem to help.. so not really sure

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

I have tried Lugias and it does increase success rate but nothing phenomenal.

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

oh well, with my ardream warrior i've experienced that thing:

he did legcut almost always even on archer cospers.Thing that...i didn't expect at all.
    I've tried lugias+7 & impact+8 and lugias+7 & deep scar+7

Plus...my warrior used to wear an elf belt+1 and pp+2 jewels that came from my sin.
    With both the 2 weapon combination leg cut worked nice...but most of all while i used deep scar.
    So in my opinion...the succesfull of legcut is linked to:
    dex, weapon with ice dmg, magic resistence of the enemy and ice resist of him.
    With scream it should be the same...and using a weapon with lr dmg...i guess it will help more.

Some people says cuz of dex, or some weapons but I think it's just lucky, leg cut has a bad rate of working, so that's why.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12