Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Mage Skill Bar Help

This is a discussion on Mage Skill Bar Help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for attack mages, imo the only thing that should be on right click is soul pots. use alot of mana ...
Page: 2

for attack mages, imo the only thing that should be on right click is soul pots. use alot of mana and with the right click u dont miss a beat in middle of ur combo.

zenna

Ignition is a must on any skill bar for pk on a fire mage and I also like frost bite for the slow.

my skillbars have same setup

page 1

fire burst
    fire nova
    fire meteor
    absolute power
    inferno
    blizzard ---> ice
    soul pot
    hp pot

page 2
    igzination
    ignition
    fire thorn
    fire impact
    fire pilar
    frostbite ---> ice
    soul
    hp

page 3

TP
    manes of fire
    specter of ice ---> not many people use this one when their second ele is ice... they should it's an ice spell with a high slow rate and your opponent CANNOT cancel it. so it's failsafe.
    GATe
    Manashield
    resist
    soul
    hp

page 4
    fire armor
    ignition
    vamperic fire
    insantly magic
    fire blad
    frostbite --> ice
    soul
    hp

page 5

resist
    resist
    ac resist (ice)
    chill
    solid
    hellfire
    soul
    hp

page 6 ( i hardly use this page)

fire bast
    fire spear
    ice blast
    ice orb

page 7

page 8 scrolls

i disagree with the person who said that mana is the best choice on rightclick... i always combo with 1 hand and have my other hand on the mouse. I got near 7K mana, i hardly have to pot soul in the middle of a vs. I got hp on rightclick and i just spam it. Works fine for me.

zenna

Good luck playing a mage is soo much fun

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    my skillbars have same setup

i disagree with the person who said that mana is the best choice on rightclick... i always combo with 1 hand and have my other hand on the mouse. I got near 7K mana, i hardly have to pot soul in the middle of a vs. I got hp on rightclick and i just spam it. Works fine for me.
    Nothing is written as disrespect: but only as a reply/critique:

Okay i think u babashop way to much to have a fair fight anymore and notice what is more efficient in pk. Right clicking hp pot is never as fast as pressing down on keyboard. If u vsed me on even items, u would never win. (Btw i play diez if u got a dcz mage come at me

Also, you have fire burst on skill bar and ur 80+, it seems like u do a lot of nova town?I played mage for long time and i never used burst in pk after turning 80(it is not needed)
    Nt is good and all, but it wont get u better in terms of mage skills.

Where is ur tp button? I thought ud say it is ur right click as well. I would not party a mage who cant tp for the life of God.
    Tp button should be the button u react to the fastest, it is a must for a mage, if not u will always be a newbie mage forever and ever. Even if u have the best +9 items u will remain a newb.

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    Nothing is written as disrespect: but only as a reply/critique:

Okay i think u babashop way to much to have a fair fight anymore and notice what is more efficient in pk. Right clicking hp pot is never as fast as pressing down on keyboard. If u vsed me on even items, u would never win. (Btw i play diez if u got a dcz mage come at me

Also, you have fire burst on skill bar and ur 80+, it seems like u do a lot of nova town?I played mage for long time and i never used burst in pk after turning 80(it is not needed)
    Nt is good and all, but it wont get u better in terms of mage skills.

Where is ur tp button? I thought ud say it is ur right click as well. I would not party a mage who cant tp for the life of God.
    Tp button should be the button u react to the fastest, it is a must for a mage, if not u will always be a newbie mage forever and ever. Even if u have the best +9 items u will remain a newb.
    sorry for off-topic.

The people i vs with have 10X better items than me... like jeton to give an example... vid available on ko4life.

Hp pot has a cooldown, so even if u press it on keyboard or double click it with mouse it won't make a difference... all depends on personal preferences.

I never babashopped before and never will. It's not cause i have good items that i babashopped... i farmed them and earned them the fair way... go find one post i made where i was selling/buying for usd...

burst is on my skillbar cause i tend to solo aoe egos a lot... and make shitloads of coins selling the frags (50+ in 1 bifrost) burst is very useful here

Tp is on 3-1, i can hit it in no time- but as i solo most of the time i don't need tp alot . thats also ur answer on the nova town statement...

about the vs sure... i'll vs you if u fire or ice... light vs doesn't proof anything imo ... 1 stun and the vs isn't fair anymore. I don't know u, never saw u around but u can always pm me on intensity/babysimontjeuh . And yea, i never claimed i was unbeatable or something... i can always learn new things... and if u think u can amaze me with ur mage skills ur welcome to do so

u said ur post wassn't meant disrespectful or anything... accusing me of things when you got no clue about them is disrespectful (like the babashop thingie, i never ever babashoped in my whole life... i even exped to 77 with bronze prem and only got gold to lvl to 80), no excuse for that. Sorry.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 09-24-2009 at 03:15 PM.

Had mage on WC event. My skill bar was :

Hp pot
    Inst.Magic
    Nova
    Nova
    Infenro
    Blizard
    Soul
    Gate

XD

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    sorry for off-topic.

The people i vs with have 10X better items than me... like jeton to give an example... vid available on ko4life.

Hp pot has a cooldown, so even if u press it on keyboard or double click it with mouse it won't make a difference... all depends on personal preferences.

I never babashopped before and never will. It's not cause i have good items that i babashopped... i farmed them and earned them the fair way... go find one post i made where i was selling/buying for usd...

burst is on my skillbar cause i tend to solo aoe egos a lot... and make shitloads of coins selling the frags (50+ in 1 bifrost) burst is very useful here

Tp is on 3-1, i can hit it in no time- but as i solo most of the time i don't need tp alot . thats also ur answer on the nova town statement...

about the vs sure... i'll vs you if u fire or ice... light vs doesn't proof anything imo ... 1 stun and the vs isn't fair anymore. I don't know u, never saw u around but u can always pm me on intensity/babysimontjeuh . And yea, i never claimed i was unbeatable or something... i can always learn new things... and if u think u can amaze me with ur mage skills ur welcome to do so

u said ur post wassn't meant disrespectful or anything... accusing me of things when you got no clue about them is disrespectful (like the babashop thingie, i never ever babashoped in my whole life... i even exped to 77 with bronze prem and only got gold to lvl to 80), no excuse for that. Sorry.

He is true, i know him from server and im sure 101 % he never babashoped.

and also i tested him and he is a skiled mage, he know when atack and when run for save party

the problem now is that he is human and im orc i miss pk whit him :P

As Light Mage lvl 82 Server Dies

80 Light / 51 Ice / 15 master

Page 1

1 Blizard (45 ice)
    2 70 nova
    3 Blink
    4 ThunderCloud (45 light)
    5 60 nova
    6 Instanty magic ( 2 x skill )
    7 Lightinig armor
    8 Hp pot

Page 2

1 Ice comet
    2 Frsbite
    3 Ice orb
    4 Absolute power
    5 Ice blast ( 35 spell )
    6 Mana pot
    7 Hp pot
    8 Tp

Page 3

1 Stun Could ( 70 skill no nova )
    2 Thunder Impact ( 57 skill )
    3 Static Thorn ( 54 skill helps a lot beacause u recover same hp as u hit )
    4 Static Orb ( skill 51 )
    5 Thunder Blast ( 35 spell )
    6 Maners Of Thunder
    7 Ligtining armor
    8 Hp pot

Page 4

1 Lihgt staff
    2 Hp pot
    3 Mana Pot
    4 Absolute Power
    5 Blink
    6 Instanty Magic ( 2 x skill )
    7 Ligthing Armor
    8 Hp pot

Page 5

1 Light Shock
    2 Blizard ( 45 Ice)
    3 70 nova
    4 ThunderCloud
    5 60 Nova
    6 Instantly Magic ( 2 x Skill )
    7 Lightining Armor
    8 Hp pot

Page 6 ( scrols )

1 Light 80 defanse
    2 Ice 80 defanse
    3 Frocen Shell
    4 Teleport scrol Party
    5 Armor Enchant Scrol
    6 Sweet scrol
    7 Ac scrol
    8 Hp scrol

Page 7

1 Static Hemisphere
    2 Discharge
    3 Absolute Power
    4 Hp pot
    5 Mana pot
    6 Gate
    7 Tp scrol friend
    8 Mana Shiled

Page 8

1 Thunder ( 27 skill )
    2 Lightining ( 15 skill )
    3 Thunder Blast ( 35 skill )
    4 Static Orb ( 51 skill )
    5 Static Thorn ( 54 skill ) Recover same hp as hit
    6 Thunder Impact ( 57 skill )
    7 Lightining Armor
    8 Hp pot

Quote Originally Posted by pipo View Post
    As Light Mage lvl 82 Server Dies
    really helpfull for dcz mage

I read my own post and saw how offesnive if was. I'm srry didnt mean to sound like that. It was suposed to be only critiqe. And i didnt see ur tp button earlier

I play Repulsion diez. Sure ill vs u and yes im lr mage. Only conern is that if u use talias dont bother vsing, cuz people who use Talia in a vs are newbs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12