Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DotA v6.39 is out

This is a discussion on DotA v6.39 is out within the PC Gaming forums, part of the Games category; im here...
Page: 4

Banned

im here

Banned

you never get on msn

IveGotaProb

We played a few games with SinFiery, he was a bit stubborn to play 1 on 1 couse he couldnt complete his team at that moment... i told him 1 on 1 is not dota and sucks ... but we played few times. With meppo i won 2-1 in the 3 matches we played xD. Its true that in a team game it would be a bit harder to survive in gangs but I still think meppo owns and i could handle it ... I also lost 1 time with lich. dunno why i took him i dont play him much and dont like him really but thought he will be a good oponent for lone druid. But i didnt manage to pwn him in early game he played very carefully and i lost in late ... so our balance now is like 2-2. Counting only imba meppo its 2-1 xD. I hope we can play some team game soon ... couse as i said, 1 on 1 doesnt really prove anything...

And btw MR.Undefeatable "G" why dont u msg me on my msn that I gave u ??? U said u wanna play my BNet account for ur KO Char or BNet account and whats wrong now ?? ur pants got wet chicken or what ?? msg me pls and play as u chalenged me mr big mouth... Jeez im sick of n00bs like u ...

yo lets play. Friday afternoon

G

We played a few games with SinFiery, he was a bit stubborn to play 1 on 1 couse he couldnt complete his team at that moment... i told him 1 on 1 is not dota and sucks ... but we played few times. With meppo i won 2-1 in the 3 matches we played xD. Its true that in a team game it would be a bit harder to survive in gangs but I still think meppo owns and i could handle it ... I also lost 1 time with lich. dunno why i took him i dont play him much and dont like him really but thought he will be a good oponent for lone druid. But i didnt manage to pwn him in early game he played very carefully and i lost in late ... so our balance now is like 2-2. Counting only imba meppo its 2-1 xD. I hope we can play some team game soon ... couse as i said, 1 on 1 doesnt really prove anything...

And btw MR.Undefeatable "G" why dont u msg me on my msn that I gave u ??? U said u wanna play my BNet account for ur KO Char or BNet account and whats wrong now ?? ur pants got wet chicken or what ?? msg me pls and play as u chalenged me mr big mouth... Jeez im sick of n00bs like u ...[/b]
    lol ...

sorry dude i was in athens for 1 week and then in bulgaria , had some works to do.i dont want your account i thought u had ko account.
    but we still can play i will pm you

And btw MR.Undefeatable "G" why dont u msg me on my msn that I gave u ??? U said u wanna play my BNet account for ur KO Char or BNet account and whats wrong now ?? ur pants got wet chicken or what ?? msg me pls and play as u chalenged me mr big mouth... Jeez im sick of n00bs like u ...[/b]
    What did I tell you? Sorry, we'll be seeing you later.

TunaFishyMe

fuck dota.

sc ftw!!!

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

fuck dota.

sc ftw!!![/b]

don't be so asian! dota is far better than shitty SC chinky chink :P

TunaFishyMe

pfft i game where you micro one character. pfft

no macro involved.

whoa been awhile since ive checked these forums forgot about it. Anyway im down to play a dota team game we also got a scrim team now and down to play anytime we have our 5 members on. Our new clan name is Clan crp. Also if you guys have ggc client u should start playing there the no delay is awesome even if your from across the world. Anyways I guess ill check back to see if theres any answers. Plus those leagues you mentioned I never heard of btw only one on west I knew of was tdt and now dxd. I'm in tihl, pyh and currently playing tdal which is in beta stage that has developed kinda like ggc client hosting but on bnet. Also vs geo theres a few heros you don't want to go against but if you get a good matchup meepo does rape. Vlads and meck on meepo is just nasty not to mention his net mana usage is like nothing and all his meepos can net which really does rock especially in ganks. Just be careful if they pick a earthshaker, lich, sand king, or lina.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234