Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

best assasin in server

This is a discussion on best assasin in server within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; 49 is even worse since u dont have spike zzz good job on tanking thrust then. All I've seen about ...
Page: 2

Banned

49 is even worse since u dont have spike zzz good job on tanking thrust then. All I've seen about you is that scam topic, I hope u won't do same to und3feated.[/b]
    ive told them all about the "scam" trust me. it wasnt even a scam but ofc ur to dumb to see the facts strait. so doing the same to undy would be playing legitly and u said that u hope i dont do the same so ur imfact saying that u hope i would scam him? nice u fucking idiot

Rampage

Yeah after the topic was made, u decided to give some items back to the guy, so what is it supposed to mean? Arguing on the (I hope u wont the same) was rly smart. Und3feated is still a friend and I tried to help him when he started olympia cause I respect him but I just think he plays with a retarded kid who's saying he's the best at lvl 50-55.

DeineMama.

Wait till hes abit geared up and he will pwn all.[/b]

Whats his ingame name and orc / human?

tw33k

Tweeked PLSSSSSSSSS!

Pwner4Last

PwnerFeatFisshy owns...

4-stroke

deine_mama , crone , vtech ; GiveMeUrLove --> me xD

deine mama poons

jezuss

arch everyone knows im the best aq ^^

Wow you people are retarded lol... wait till 65+ at least then make this topic.

Whoever is 60+, good gear, can afford to pk on 2k/350ac scrolls is the best sin rofl.

T0wn3R

whoever that know to do r1rr2rr3 using hp pots.

lvl doesnt rly matter its all about skillslvl doesnt rly matter its all about skills

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Tweeked PLSSSSSSSSS![/b]

fack you, u never swift me :angry:

Banned

Yeah after the topic was made, u decided to give some items back to the guy, so what is it supposed to mean? Arguing on the (I hope u wont the same) was rly smart. Und3feated is still a friend and I tried to help him when he started olympia cause I respect him but I just think he plays with a retarded kid who's saying he's the best at lvl 50-55.[/b]
    i gave him items that were all in all mine. undy looked at the topic when it was there so how about u shutup. i didnt scam the guy. he left game, gave me his items and said exactly "use these items to gear ur char". omg guess what i did?! i traded the items like he said i could. a month later he msns me saying that he wants "his" items back. all were traded except his skelly which i gave back without resistance. (even his msn convo SS's show that.) all the rest were mine and even then i still gave him items. even HE labeled it a misunderstanding and not a scam. u know absolutely nothing about me and how long ive played this game/ what lvl chars ive had. keep talking shit pls i cant wait till all like 65+ with average shit so when i beat you there wont be any excuses.

ShayaN

Priest ftw?lmao

Tweeked PLSSSSSSSSS![/b]
    rofl metallica f4n

Rampage

i gave him items that were all in all mine. undy looked at the topic when it was there so how about u shutup. i didnt scam the guy. he left game, gave me his items and said exactly "use these items to gear ur char". omg guess what i did?! i traded the items like he said i could. a month later he msns me saying that he wants "his" items back. all were traded except his skelly which i gave back without resistance. (even his msn convo SS's show that.) all the rest were mine and even then i still gave him items. even HE labeled it a misunderstanding and not a scam. u know absolutely nothing about me and how long ive played this game/ what lvl chars ive had. keep talking shit pls i cant wait till all like 65+ with average shit so when i beat you there wont be any excuses.[/b]
    I'll never know if you really scammed, but with your attitude I wouldn't be surprised.. about your last sentence, i wonder who started talking shit here.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast