Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Buying Hell Braker +7

This is a discussion on Buying Hell Braker +7 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; [/b] Rofl at that picture :P U have msn login on Drop lol......
Page: 2

Banned

[/b]
    Rofl at that picture :P U have msn login on Drop lol...

i'm sorry i will not kill bosses to give the items to somebody else, is not how i function, i didnt scam it go look to the dictionary and look up the word, the item dropped to me and i made the decision to keep, i guess these time you didn't get to keep it, better luck next time.
    SELLING IRON NECKLACE!! lmfao.[/b]
    wow you are retarded oO

Deathie this isnt right bud and you know it...

I mean first you didnt find it and second it looks like they had plenty of priests in the party anyway so its not like they needed you. Third... you didn't kill it so don't say you kill boss not for clan.

This is sad bud your just making a very bad name for yourself on this server. If I were you I'd give it back, unless ofc CashMachine is disbanded.

I mean first you didnt find it and second it looks like they had plenty of priests in the party anyway so its not like they needed you. Third... you didn't kill it so don't say you kill boss not for clan.

This is sad bud your just making a very bad name for yourself on this server. If I were you I'd give it back, unless ofc CashMachine is disbanded.[/b]

CashMachine got disbaned coz everyone started to say we cant trust anymore if we trusted in some1 who was trustable so the start of all problems comes .....and he will never give back it coz he will say cashmachine is disbaned and blah blah blah continue to making excuses ....(we make make a deal Easily , we only need the desire to do that)thx 4 this BadMon(Deathi) or whatever ur nick ....i will love u ..... take care with this guy

NEGRO PUERTO RICO MAMON

charlotte

lol i cant understand... how u can said to him scammer if u too are another pff scammer....
    u got a rogue earning and glass belt from cashmachine ... zzzz all time u said: hey is my clan i need take my rules bahh so stupid idea ..... and now u are speaking shits about me ... zzzz

deathy is a stupid scammer too in girakon he got skeleton belt from syndicate clan and now iron necklace from cashmachine zzzzzz noob"!

lol i cant understand... how u can said to him scammer if u too are another pff scammer....
    u got a rogue earning and glass belt from cashmachine ... zzzz all time u said: hey is my clan i need take my rules bahh so stupid idea ..... and now u are speaking shits about me ... zzzz

deathy is a stupid scammer too in girakon he got skeleton belt from syndicate clan and now iron necklace from cashmachine zzzzzz noob"!

[/b]

i dont understand what do u mean with " i need take my rules :S so u mean i apply my rules for myself ? " didnt understand whatever i always listen u so if u wanna flame on me go to offtopic btw i dont say nothing about u here coz i dnt care about u anymore get a life baba

charlotte

zzzzz i dont wanna fight with a stupid scammer only i was think u are a good friend ..... zzzz go with deathy maybe he wanna make a clan full scammers and lammers

zzzzz i dont wanna fight with a stupid scammer only i was think u are a good friend ..... zzzz go with deathy maybe he wanna make a clan full scammers and lammers[/b]
    so i am ur good friend ? xD okookok i am , cya in msn (u know that what i did was the best choice)

charlotte

im cya? in msn? lol zzzzzzz noob

a eso llamo conchudes ..... zzzzz

Hmm... well if CashMachine disbanded I'm sure it wasn't the reason your giving. One guy takes IN so the clan disbands? Doesnt sound like a very tight group to me. I don't think he should give it back NOW but yes he did wrong by taking it in the first place. Only thing that can somewhat save Deathies rep is to sell it and split the proceeds with everyone that was at the drop.

Thats the only fair way to do it since the clan no longer exists.

im cya? in msn? lol zzzzzzz noob

a eso llamo conchudes ..... zzzzz[/b]

cya = see u

.... not more words for u

i agree with u informatly but its not dipend of me so i am out of this sh1t i will post about this story later i have to sleep then school see u tmr

NoMeSimp4tizas

Unhappy

Wow.! Fucking Scammer.! GiveMeUrLove.! This GB Is of Clan! >.< i Dont understand.! why scamm! >.<

h34r: :angry: vote. 4 CharlesStick to Be King =)

peinlich

I mean first you didnt find it and second it looks like they had plenty of priests in the party anyway so its not like they needed you. Third... you didn&#39;t kill it so don&#39;t say you kill boss not for clan.

This is sad bud your just making a very bad name for yourself on this server. If I were you I&#39;d give it back, unless ofc CashMachine is disbanded.[/b]
    pff read carfully...he found the boss....

Who found the boss @ Morian?[/b]

CharlesStick we was goign to xp (we had some rules only co leader or leader can make the party but we trust on badmom so we didnt say nothing) then he found sq i tanked with alex coz he comes at the last then he looted and he keeped it ... saying bullsh1t about me and making excuses[/b]

He says CharleStick found it? Me learn to read? Hmm.... unless your Charlestick and he was talking to you like he know who you were then my bad.

Fucken noob,someone IP ban this idiot that stole IN...He also thinks I was selling Clan Items when they&#39;re not even mine >_< gg....Fucken loser can just steal IN and say shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast