Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by LoveHurts wtf... magic i dont know what your talking about but xping is hard like up the ...
Page: 4

Banned

Originally posted by LoveHurts
    wtf... magic i dont know what your talking about but xping is hard like up the ass but probably everytime i play i go dcz but when i do xp it takes forever

no..exping is not hard...its just very boring..thats why i said LISTEN TO MUSIC OR SOMETHING

DragonFire

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    I exp'd to lvl 63 no premi so dont even start bitching about needing a exp event cause thats why pathetic, you just want an excuse to buy shit for UDS cause you suck so bad, and always will cause you cant buy skills.
    Dude..He is 65+...getting to 65 is easy...but after that its hard...it's like that after 70 too

sweetpimpmaster

And there is one problem i have my dream character,and i havent ever spent shit for USD on this peice of shit game your just that pathetic and i do know who's topic im messing with, im messing with yours. now lets see here your honestly probaly one of the most hated people on game. and your probaly one of the shittiest rogues on this game. all the gear you have and you still suck. ive seen so many people from your own clan talk shit on you, cause your an ass. and ive heared so many good/well known players that acctualy earn their shit, rag on your faggoty ass. so if you wanna cry and try to brag that your a millionare that would explain why you have no life, no girl friend, and why your sucking your dog off under the table at supper. so how about you, go out side, get a life,get the cork out of your ass, and fucking spend your money on something useful.

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    I exp'd to lvl 63 no premi so dont even start bitching about needing a exp event cause thats why pathetic, you just want an excuse to buy shit for UDS cause you suck so bad, and always will cause you cant buy skills.
    Dude..He is 65+...getting to 65 is easy...but after that its hard...it's like that after 70 too[/b]

yea and im 65 almost 66 so your point is and its not hard to exp its just the fact of do you want to

Aba

asdjfkljsdlkfjsalkdjflkasd

thanks for the bumps

Destroyer_Master

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    And there is one problem i have my dream character,and i havent ever spent shit for USD on this peice of shit game your just that pathetic and i do know who's topic im messing with, im messing with yours. now lets see here your honestly probaly one of the most hated people on game. and your probaly one of the shittiest rogues on this game. all the gear you have and you still suck. ive seen so many people from your own clan talk shit on you, cause your an ass. and ive heared so many good/well known players that acctualy earn their shit, rag on your faggoty ass. so if you wanna cry and try to brag that your a millionare that would explain why you have no life, no girl friend, and why your sucking your dog off under the table at supper. so how about you, go out side, get a life,get the cork out of your ass, and fucking spend your money on something useful.
    hey hey wait a minit let me all tell u something if u want to give a point keep it to your self if u dont like it keep it 2 your self SO NOW STFU AND GET ON IT WITH THE GAME orrr are u saced that u r human and he is going to own u lol well that will be funny and 1 more thing MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM GO TO SOMEONE ELSE LOL BYE ALL <3 X1X

Aba

asdfasdfsadf

Aba

asdfsadfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdfasdf

Banned

negro go lvl :angry:

Aba

asdlfklsadfjsldfjklsalfsdlslfsl;dfsl;dfka;lsdf;
    ksadkfsaf;sadfksadlfsald;fkasld;fksdfjsad
    lfkls;ajfljsdfjlksajdfjdlfjklsdfjslfd;jksadfjkl;lf ;jk
    lfadjl;adsfjk;ljkl;jkl;jk;jk;jk;jk;jkl;kjl;jkl;ljk ;jk;jk;jl;jkl;jklj;kjl
    ;ljljkljkljkljklasdfsdfdsfa
    fdsafdsafdsafsafsafds
    afdsal;fdsaafdsafdsafdsafdsaadsafdsafafdaasfjklsjk ljfdsajsdsfjlfdll;
    fdfdslfdldfsl;fdsfd
    sskjskjlfdskdlsdlsdflfdslfds;fdskjfljkfdls

Aba

sdfgdfgdsfg

lol your gonna buy a lvl 70 rogue then notice you still cant pk for shit so you will then buy a lvl 80 rogue and still wont be able to pk for shit xD

sweetpimpmaster

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    lol your gonna buy a lvl 70 rogue then notice you still cant pk for shit so you will then buy a lvl 80 rogue and still wont be able to pk for shit xD

wow so im not the only one who thinks that.

kingscaar

you need to realize sarcasm, ever think how he got 300k+ in just dcz, the person with out skill is u, the money hes spending on the char is from an ingame item that he got lucky on, so technically hes not using his own pocket money, and honestly why is it your business to talk down, i mean who are you to judge.

And ffs you need to get off his dick jesus, why are you so jealous....

KokoGG

everybody leave baba aba alone he uses usd because he has it he wants to make the game more enjoyable to him now i know all of you if you had alot of usd to spend on whatever you would do the same thing :wub:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast