Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked

This is a discussion on Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I might have just the account for you...........unfortunately, it just got hacked, and I am waiting for cs to get ...
Page: 5

Mental_Anguish

I might have just the account for you...........unfortunately, it just got hacked, and I am waiting for cs to get me a new password........

Main char is lvl Warrior 67, 97.5%, there is a potmaker, lvl 60 priest, and a lvl 59 sin for dlw. pm me ingame , I am currently playing on my 1st account, Mental_Incapacity, and am in eslant, quite a bit. Let me know if you may be interested. But no deal if cs cant reset password, as I wouldnt want to pass on a liability(its still compromised, atm)

Peace out

KokoGG

Originally posted by Mental_Anguish
    I might have just the account for you...........unfortunately, it just got hacked, and I am waiting for cs to get me a new password........

Main char is lvl Warrior 67, 97.5%, there is a potmaker, lvl 60 priest, and a lvl 59 sin for dlw. pm me ingame , I am currently playing on my 1st account, Mental_Incapacity, and am in eslant, quite a bit. Let me know if you may be interested. But no deal if cs cant reset password, as I wouldnt want to pass on a liability(its still compromised, atm) * *

Peace out
    topic says
    Buying lvl 70+ ORC rogue, naked

didnt say warrior :P :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by MagicWannaBe
    wow....i can see buying some gear since when u bought urs the market was shit...but now a character?...dont make me lvl to 70 to kick ur ass pls man..i dont wanna play the game that long *

His the second rogue on diez skillwise after me :wub:

Aba

LoveHurts

Originally posted by sweetpimpmaster
    And there is one problem i have my dream character,and i havent ever spent shit for USD on this peice of shit game your just that pathetic and i do know who's topic im messing with, im messing with yours. now lets see here your honestly probaly one of the most hated people on game. and your probaly one of the shittiest rogues on this game. all the gear you have and you still suck. ive seen so many people from your own clan talk shit on you, cause your an ass. and ive heared so many good/well known players that acctualy earn their shit, rag on your faggoty ass. so if you wanna cry and try to brag that your a millionare that would explain why you have no life, no girl friend, and why your sucking your dog off under the table at supper. so how about you, go out side, get a life,get the cork out of your ass, and fucking spend your money on something useful.
    lol im not saying im giong for his side but he only reason he has usd is bc he get boss and good boss drops and ppl pay him usd what so bad about that so he isnt spending his money not really cool to flame on someone when you know nothing about what they do ty come again

Originally posted by LoveHurts+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LoveHurts)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sweetpimpmaster
    And there is one problem i have my dream character,and i havent ever spent shit for USD on this peice of shit game your just that pathetic and i do know who's topic im messing with, im messing with yours. now lets see here your honestly probaly one of the most hated people on game. and your probaly one of the shittiest rogues on this game. all the gear you have and you still suck. ive seen so many people from your own clan talk shit on you, cause your an ass. and ive heared so many good/well known players that acctualy earn their shit, rag on your faggoty ass. so if you wanna cry and try to brag that your a millionare that would explain why you have no life, no girl friend, and why your sucking your dog off under the table at supper. so how about you, go out side, get a life,get the cork out of your ass, and fucking spend your money on something useful.
    lol im not saying im giong for his side but he only reason he has usd is bc he get boss and good boss drops and ppl pay him usd what so bad about that so he isnt spending his money not really cool to flame on someone when you know nothing about what they do ty come again[/b]

bump so the n00b can gyft me his rogue :lol:

bump

bump

bump

bummp

FatM4n

Originally posted by Aba
    bump I dont mind if you flame, I got lots of offers, but need paypal seller! BUMP!

I only want a high np because my char (which I made from scratch) has high np, like, lvl 64 with 360k- so, ya, I dont think I need to buy any skill. kthx
    I couldn't resist. Onc you told me when you started you char that you shouldn't buy for usd and yet you bought your whole set,jewelry and so on except you skills and char, pretty ironic

Aba

Originally posted by FatM4n+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FatM4n)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Aba
    bump I dont mind if you flame, I got lots of offers, but need paypal seller! BUMP!

I only want a high np because my char (which I made from scratch) has high np, like, lvl 64 with 360k- so, ya, I dont think I need to buy any skill. kthx
    I couldn't resist. Onc you told me when you started you char that you shouldn't buy for usd and yet you bought your whole set,jewelry and so on except you skills and char, pretty ironic[/b]

ya I remember

I guess the game got the best of me again

bump so the n00b can gyft me his rogue 2x

Reload.

bump

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast