Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

This is a discussion on Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_- within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by ::Time2Burn:: THEN DONT PLAY THIS FUKING GAME !!! OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT US !!! I always try ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by ::Time2Burn::
    THEN DONT PLAY THIS FUKING GAME !!! OR STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT US !!!

I always try to be patient these kind of threads and always try to be silent. But owing to these topics, u think these kind of topics will solve all of the problems.. But NOT !!! This game must be pay to play. So these kind of kids who cant get any credit card even from his parents, r not be able to join this game. So there wont be too much noise, too much crowded like this.

And Shard, does ur dumb brain perceive that banning Turks from this forum change anything??? Eventho u r the one who stopped playing KO and started WOW, WHY THE HELL R U CARING ABOUT US??? JUST SELL UR FUKING BABASHOPPED ITEMS, AND LEAVE THE GAME !!!
    Sorry, why should we leave? We're not the one here who fucked up this game, Were not the people who everyone complained about? "This american dude, he was macroing and sold me dupe", Since when have you EVER seen that? Why should WE leave the game when your the ones ruining it? :lol:

SiegeR

Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)</div>
    Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)
    Originally posted by Shard
    Originally posted by QuIcK
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Time2Burn::

I always try to be patient these kind of threads and always try to be silent. But owing to these topics, u think these kind of topics will solve all of the problems.. But NOT !!! This game must be pay to play. So these kind of kids who cant get any credit card even from his parents, r not be able to join this game. So there wont be too much noise, too much crowded like this.

And Shard, does ur dumb brain perceive that banning Turks from this forum change anything??? Eventho u r the one who stopped playing KO and started WOW, WHY THE HELL R U CARING ABOUT US??? JUST SELL UR FUKING BABASHOPPED ITEMS, AND LEAVE THE GAME !!!

So, your suggesting the people who want you banned should stop playing a US game, on a US server, because a turk tells us to?

And yes, it would change things, i wouldn't have to listen to you and your turkish buddies spam the forums.

My items? Go cry, just because you and your clan sucked(for the most part).

I'm suggesting u should stfu u dont even play this server so go fuk urself no one cares what u have to say...

I think you and takusic should stop babashopping, its not healthy.

i think u better stop being a moron
    its not healthy some1 come and shoot u someday[/b]
    You're turkish. STFU.

You guys ruined a once good game.

Thanks.[/b][/quote]

ur total moron because u put me to same class with aged 8 children who dont know english
    it shows how pathetic and blind u are.
    Angry makes u stupid because u spam here without thinking

even tho
    im sure i started to play this game when u were drinking milk before going bed

ohh btw u guys ruined a once good forum
    now all flame each other

kkthnxbye

QuIcK

He's just trying to be cool and wanted i rather have a turk that speaks no english ks's, lures and fuks his dog all day then shard post on these forums...

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by SiegeR
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @

So, your suggesting the people who want you banned should stop playing a US game, on a US server, because a turk tells us to?

And yes, it would change things, i wouldn't have to listen to you and your turkish buddies spam the forums.

I'm suggesting u should stfu u dont even play this server so go fuk urself no one cares what u have to say...

its not healthy some1 come and shoot u someday
    You're turkish. STFU.

Thanks.[/b]

ur total moron because u put me to same class with aged 8 children who dont know english
    it shows how pathetic and blind u are.
    Angry makes u stupid because u spam here without thinking

even tho
    im sure i started to play this game when u were drinking milk before going bed

ohh btw u guys ruined a once good forum
    now all flame each other

kkthnxbye[/b][/quote]

:wub: i was... >.<

Banned

He's just trying to be cool and wanted i rather have a turk that speaks no english ks's, lures and fuks his dog all day then shard post on these forums...
    Don't you and takusic have some purchases to make from Marco?

Hypocritical scumbag.

QuIcK

<!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Hypocritical scumbag.[/b]
    Who the fuk is Marco u dumbass i dont have to defend myself against u u dont even play this game anymore and like ive said b4 i have literally never speant a dime on this game... all my items and premiums and scrolls etc etc. have been purchased with ingame money so go fuk urself u faggot pos honkey mother fukin cunt whore c0ck sucking d1ck licking homosexual rich little white boy go play another game... AND I WANT TO THANK ALL TURKS FOR MAKING HIM WANT TO QUIT THIS GAME TY...

who the fuck gives a shit about religion?
    its just that all cheating and glitching fags must burn in hell
    and all deserve to die
    and do not belong to this forum, because this forum serves the same purpose as ranking USED to (in my opinion), and that is to express our views without having K2 delete them

Originally posted by Tunai
    I aint turk, but I am an arab. And when sumone goes as low as saying "fuck allah", then we'll those people are basically going to burn in hell, w.e religion they are, because Christians, Jews, and Muslims all pray to the same 1 God. In Islam they call him Allah, In christianity they call him God, with Jews... Well I have no idea but they still all one thing in common and thats the God they worship, so I really do not have any sympothy for the people who do say "fuck Allah", because they are just immature little 9 yr old's who probably don't know any better. And if they are over 16 yrs old and still say that then well... Srry to say this but in the big and scary place called rl I'd love to see u get away with saying that to a true Christian / Muslim / Jew. I'll tell you one thing, and that's that you will get you ass kicked if not killed. Just stop playing KO for a few days and go out and experiance what rl is like for a few days.

Peace.
    which is entirely stupid, and directly contradicts your belief that allah or god or whatever is all powerful...if someone says fuck him why does it matter to you? its like smeone telling ur massive bodybuilder friend fuck you are you going to kick his ass? no youre going to let ur friend do what he wants... PEOPLE dont need to defend gods, and if u think u do then obviously u dont really believe in your religion.

Banned

Originally posted by QuIcK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(QuIcK)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-QuIcK

Hypocritical scumbag.
    Who the fuk is Marco u dumbass i dont have to defend myself against u u dont even play this game anymore and like ive said b4 i have literally never speant a dime on this game... all my items and premiums and scrolls etc etc. have been purchased with ingame money so go fuk urself u faggot pos honkey mother fukin cunt whore c0ck sucking d1ck licking homosexual rich little white boy go play another game... AND I WANT TO THANK ALL TURKS FOR MAKING HIM WANT TO QUIT THIS GAME TY...[/b]
    Marco is KOM, you know the guy who takusic buys his shit off of?

Also, turkish people didn't make me quit, i quit because WoW is better, but i still read the forums every now and then.

shard and how do u know who KoM is

Banned

Originally posted by Arca_
    shard and how do u know who KoM is

Screamingslave...

erel

Originally posted by SiegeR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SiegeR)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @

its not healthy some1 come and shoot u someday[/b]
    You're turkish. STFU.

Thanks.[/b][/quote]

I do no harm to any1 in this game but heard and read lots of crap, cos all my fault was being a turk.

tolu

Banned

Originally posted by erel+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(erel)</div>
    Originally posted by Shard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shard)
    Originally posted by SiegeR
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    @

its not healthy some1 come and shoot u someday
    You're turkish. STFU.

Thanks.[/b]
    I do no harm to any1 in this game but heard and read lots of crap, cos all my fault was being a turk.

tolu[/b][/quote]

Let me rephrase what i've said.

Ban the turks who cheat. The one who play the game to have a good time with friends etc, let them stay. ^_^

Road

You flaming, ksing, duping, luring, disrespectful POS Turks make me sick. First off, you blame us for making your experience bad. I can't beleive how you guys take so many things for granted, it's a very easy solution to fix the Turk problem, yet you do nothing, which leads me to beleive you DON'T want it to be solved. Because something in your culture leaves you incompetent in RL and games. All the lame turks do is cheat ingame and basically be disrespectful (I asked several turks in game what was the first word they learned in english, they answered with "I FUK YOUR MOM".

First off, why are YOU coming to OUR forums and flaming us in your broken english. You know what a VERY easy solution to us disliking you is? Stop giving us a reason to think of you poorly! Seriously, why are you complaining about something that YOUR people started. Then you will play the blame game, the race card, or what ever cheap thing you can pull to play the victom.

If you ever want my respect as a person, do respectful, reputatable things with your time. Don't play a game that your people messed up, and then do NOTHING to fix it? Why are you all posting here in a disrespectul mannor if you don't have ANYTHING to hide? Do you just walk into internet cafes and watch the 15 year olds hack right in front of you, then you are all like "carry on". And then the same person you allowed to cheat lures troll warrior on you because you won't invite him into your kosp party.

Anger just induces more, stop coming here if you have nothing to contribute but flame.

Bobashop

i fuck your mother shard

i also know who KoM is

shards right, turkey can lick my balls, except sieger and coudz, flame me if u want its not like i give a shit so whatever

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast