Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

This is a discussion on Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_- within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by Bobashop i fuck your mother shard i also know who KoM is shards right, turkey can lick ...
Page: 4

Sufferion

Originally posted by Bobashop
    i fuck your mother shard

i also know who KoM is

shards right, turkey can lick my balls, except sieger and coudz, flame me if u want its not like i give a shit so whatever

fuk ur mom bob

ELLESMEŽ

Default Re: Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

Originally posted by Shard
    Im fairly sure a lot of people come here to get away from the "CAK CLAN +" "AGA SLM" "AGA BABA GOBBLE CLAN CAK+" "KS YAPMA" "ũnvyte" etc.

Yet, i logged on the forums today, and it seems the olympia forums are flooded with them, half of which admit to cheating/glitching/etc.
    Who the fuk u r and saying BAN TURKS ? just a babashoper ?

and it seems the olympia forums are flooded with them, half of which admit to cheating/glitching/etc.
    And u fuking assholes do that more than TURKS just check it .
    Like this topics OMG WHO IS HE ? :blink: WHAT THE FUK ? :wacko: WHATS THAT ! OMFG ! :wacko: just check it and u will see too many topics like that.Others flooding more than TURKS.

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tunai
    I aint turk, but I am an arab. And when sumone goes as low as saying "fuck allah", then we'll those people are basically going to burn in hell, w.e religion they are, because Christians, Jews, and Muslims all pray to the same 1 God. In Islam they call him Allah, In christianity they call him God, with Jews... Well I have no idea but they still all one thing in common and thats the God they worship, so I really do not have any sympothy for the people who do say "fuck Allah", because they are just immature little 9 yr old's who probably don't know any better. And if they are over 16 yrs old and still say that then well... Srry to say this but in the big and scary place called rl I'd love to see u get away with saying that to a true Christian / Muslim / Jew. I'll tell you one thing, and that's that you will get you ass kicked if not killed. Just stop playing KO for a few days and go out and experiance what rl is like for a few days.

Peace.
    which is entirely stupid, and directly contradicts your belief that allah or god or whatever is all powerful...if someone says fuck him why does it matter to you? its like smeone telling ur massive bodybuilder friend fuck you are you going to kick his ass? no youre going to let ur friend do what he wants... PEOPLE dont need to defend gods, and if u think u do then obviously u dont really believe in your religion.[/b]
    You don't know anything about our religion so stfu ! (In our religion, you can't be a good muslim if u think just yourself.You SHOULD to tell (not must)true way and things ppl musn't do. And if he/she still doing that bad things u don't need to tell anymore Allah will punish him in this world or in hell)

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ
    In our religion, you can't be a good muslim if u think just yourself.

i second that , give me ur account

ELLESMEŽ

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-ELLESMEŽ
    In our religion, you can't be a good muslim if u think just yourself.

i second that , give me ur account[/b]

Is he a TURK?
    No !
    So u understand me? How u flooding <_<

i see you dont want to share ur account with me , ure not a good muslim then , stop think about urself ffs

5DollahSuckySucky

wow go bang sum fat chiks

Tunai

<!--QuoteBegin-Tunai
    I aint turk, but I am an arab. And when sumone goes as low as saying "fuck allah", then we'll those people are basically going to burn in hell, w.e religion they are, because Christians, Jews, and Muslims all pray to the same 1 God. In Islam they call him Allah, In christianity they call him God, with Jews... Well I have no idea but they still all one thing in common and thats the God they worship, so I really do not have any sympothy for the people who do say "fuck Allah", because they are just immature little 9 yr old's who probably don't know any better. And if they are over 16 yrs old and still say that then well... Srry to say this but in the big and scary place called rl I'd love to see u get away with saying that to a true Christian / Muslim / Jew. I'll tell you one thing, and that's that you will get you ass kicked if not killed. Just stop playing KO for a few days and go out and experiance what rl is like for a few days.

Peace.
    which is entirely stupid, and directly contradicts your belief that allah or god or whatever is all powerful...if someone says fuck him why does it matter to you? its like smeone telling ur massive bodybuilder friend fuck you are you going to kick his ass? no youre going to let ur friend do what he wants... PEOPLE dont need to defend gods, and if u think u do then obviously u dont really believe in your religion.[/b]
    I never said I did believe in any religion... Personally if you must know, I am an Athiest, but that doesn't make me lose respect for what other people believe in, and yes if someone does make fun of my "bodybuilder" friend, he probably would get his ass kicked. But all that I am saying is that people should learn to respect one another and not say "OMG ALL TURKS SUX" in this game, or "OMG ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS" which is what the zianist media hint at, even though they do not say it literally. And btw I was recently scammed out of a glass belt by a turk priest, but you don't see me shouting out derogitory, and hurtful remarks do you? I just leave it up to the person who scammed me to get what they deserve later on in life, because if they do that in game, then they'll most likely try to do it in rl aswell and get caught and screwed over for it. Btw the priest's name is JulieT (has a cs) so if any1 see's her please try to get her kicked from any clan she joins ^_^

Peace.

5DollahSuckySucky

Originally posted by Tunai+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tunai)</div>
    Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tunai

Peace.

which is entirely stupid, and directly contradicts your belief that allah or god or whatever is all powerful...if someone says fuck him why does it matter to you? its like smeone telling ur massive bodybuilder friend fuck you are you going to kick his ass? no youre going to let ur friend do what he wants... PEOPLE dont need to defend gods, and if u think u do then obviously u dont really believe in your religion.
    I never said I did believe in any religion... Personally if you must know, I am an Athiest, but that doesn't make me lose respect for what other people believe in, and yes if someone does make fun of my "bodybuilder" friend, he probably would get his ass kicked. But all that I am saying is that people should learn to respect one another and not say "OMG ALL TURKS SUX" in this game, or "OMG ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS" which is what the zianist media hint at, even though they do not say it literally. And btw I was recently scammed out of a glass belt by a turk priest, but you don't see me shouting out derogitory, and hurtful remarks do you? I just leave it up to the person who scammed me to get what they deserve later on in life, because if they do that in game, then they'll most likely try to do it in rl aswell and get caught and screwed over for it. Btw the priest's name is JulieT (has a cs) so if any1 see's her please try to get her kicked from any clan she joins ^_^

Peace.[/b]
    JulieT is in that clan with the light green cape and the hulks eye as the symbol ( i dont kno the clans name >,<)

Tunai

Originally posted by Road
    You flaming, ksing, duping, luring, disrespectful POS Turks make me sick. First off, you blame us for making your experience bad. I can't beleive how you guys take so many things for granted, it's a very easy solution to fix the Turk problem, yet you do nothing, which leads me to beleive you DON'T want it to be solved. Because something in your culture leaves you incompetent in RL and games. All the lame turks do is cheat ingame and basically be disrespectful (I asked several turks in game what was the first word they learned in english, they answered with "I FUK YOUR MOM".

First off, why are YOU coming to OUR forums and flaming us in your broken english. You know what a VERY easy solution to us disliking you is? Stop giving us a reason to think of you poorly! Seriously, why are you complaining about something that YOUR people started. Then you will play the blame game, the race card, or what ever cheap thing you can pull to play the victom.

If you ever want my respect as a person, do respectful, reputatable things with your time. Don't play a game that your people messed up, and then do NOTHING to fix it? Why are you all posting here in a disrespectul mannor if you don't have ANYTHING to hide? Do you just walk into internet cafes and watch the 15 year olds hack right in front of you, then you are all like "carry on". And then the same person you allowed to cheat lures troll warrior on you because you won't invite him into your kosp party.

Anger just induces more, stop coming here if you have nothing to contribute but flame.
    Lets not get racial here... Just because a handful of turks cheat / dupe, doesn't mean that all turks do it.

Tunai

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ

You don't know anything about our religion so stfu ! (In our religion, you can't be a good muslim if u think just yourself.You SHOULD to tell (not must)true way and things ppl musn't do. And if he/she still doing that bad things u don't need to tell anymore Allah will punish him in this world or in hell)
    I hope this remark is not aimed at me, because I was born a muslim and have been a muslim till last year which was when I decided that it was not for me. So, I do know what I'm talking about. (I still take Islamic courses in school.)

Peace.

Originally posted by SlmShady@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tunai

Peace.

which is entirely stupid, and directly contradicts your belief that allah or god or whatever is all powerful...if someone says fuck him why does it matter to you? its like smeone telling ur massive bodybuilder friend fuck you are you going to kick his ass? no youre going to let ur friend do what he wants... PEOPLE dont need to defend gods, and if u think u do then obviously u dont really believe in your religion.

Peace.[/b]
    im not saying its a good thing to disrespect other religions, but respect is a human thing and any god does not need it from humans, he is above humans. However, just because someone says something derogatory about a god, a follower of that god shouldnt feel the need to defend their god, otherwise they are treating their god as nothing more than a human worshipped by other humans, liek aking. so yeah respect is nice, but the whole "fck allah" thing is just retarded for turks and other muslims to get mad over. and ELLESME idk wtf ur saying.

btw i didnt mean you personally i mean you as someone who believes in some kind of god.

Tunai

Originally posted by Tunai+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tunai)
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tunai

Peace.

Peace.[/b]
    im not saying its a good thing to disrespect other religions, but respect is a human thing and any god does not need it from humans, he is above humans. However, just because someone says something derogatory about a god, a follower of that god shouldnt feel the need to defend their god, otherwise they are treating their god as nothing more than a human worshipped by other humans, liek aking. so yeah respect is nice, but the whole "fck allah" thing is just retarded for turks and other muslims to get mad over. and ELLESME idk wtf ur saying.

btw i didnt mean you personally i mean you as someone who believes in some kind of god.[/b][/quote]

/agreed. But still a person does have the right to defend his own religion.

Originally posted by SlmShady+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SlmShady)
    Originally posted by Tunai
    <!--QuoteBegin-SlmShady
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Tunai

Peace.

Peace.

btw i didnt mean you personally i mean you as someone who believes in some kind of god.[/b]
    /agreed. But still a person does have the right to defend his own religion.[/b][/quote]

yeah but also u have to give respect to get it, and most of my encounters with turks have been bad, and if u can get banned for saying fuk some kind of god, why cant u get banned for saying fuck your dad or mother or sister or your mom is a bitch, all of which have been said to me 100+ times by turks. w/e i dont care i hope when vKO comes out itll get rid of all of this.

Banned

Default Re: Devile, you should ban turks from this forum -_-

Originally posted by ELLESMEŽ+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ELLESMEŽ)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Shard
    Im fairly sure a lot of people come here to get away from the "CAK CLAN +" "AGA SLM" "AGA BABA GOBBLE CLAN CAK+" "KS YAPMA" "ũnvyte" etc.

Yet, i logged on the forums today, and it seems the olympia forums are flooded with them, half of which admit to cheating/glitching/etc.
    Who the fuk u r and saying BAN TURKS ? just a babashoper ?

and it seems the olympia forums are flooded with them, half of which admit to cheating/glitching/etc.
    And u fuking assholes do that more than TURKS just check it .
    Like this topics OMG WHO IS HE ? :blink: WHAT THE FUK ? :wacko: WHATS THAT ! OMFG ! :wacko: just check it and u will see too many topics like that.Others flooding more than TURKS.[/b]
    Who am i? An american playing an american game. And also, a person whos 1758729578x better than you'll ever be. Who are you? A turkish player, who comes to an english forum and flames, yet can't even speak decent english. And you probably cheat.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast