Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

A little FYI about Jones

This is a discussion on A little FYI about Jones within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/651...oyscammro1.jpg http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=137516 i hope that helps[/b] Shows you how careless and just plain stupid they are....
Page: 5

spence5990

Shows you how careless and just plain stupid they are.

Black_Arrow

And shows how immature and what faggits they are

Killa99

Wtf man, badboy300, wow i can't beleive it, u were a real good friend, remember me and u killing death knight at lvl 35 lol,
    i would of never thought u were like that, im really shocked. u were so cool dude, and don't forget it. :angry:

and for ur bro, i don't really know u, all i know is that u were on badboy's account once, wtv...

-badboy500-

Oatmeal

Wow, so badboy300=jones' brother, :::::P:::::, one of my ex-best friends in this game? People can be real assholes :\

omgemoafk

ALLAH ALLAH, end of discussion, jones obviously got his scamming abilities/being a faggot from his family and shit.
    they prolly rape him LoL, don't you feel sad? PS : don't put anymore posts in this topic, the past is the past, and you're just making a lil kid feel special.

steven48

ALLAH ALLAH, end of discussion, jones obviously got his scamming abilities/being a faggot from his family and shit.
    they prolly rape him LoL, don't you feel sad? PS : don't put anymore posts in this topic, the past is the past, and you're just making a lil kid feel special.[/b]
    and I'm guessing interrupting people's 1vs1s in arena makes you feel special? I am darkchocolate you were wondering you deusch.

Banned

Jones? Osiris's brother? ROFL

omgemoafk

i don't remember anything so.. it doesn't matter if you 1v1 in arena LoL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345