Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; wow u didnt talk in caps-lock for once[/b] hugh O_o?...
Page: 11

SEYKA

wow u didnt talk in caps-lock for once[/b]
    hugh O_o?

even his nickname is in caps-lock ffs!

even his nickname is in caps-lock ffs![/b]
    lol true :P

Eazy

NICE DAY OUTSIDE EH

NICE DAY OUTSIDE EH[/b]
    ARE U CRAZY THE SUN WILL GET US

Eazy

was a hint to ...
    GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE

EpsaNomaly

was a hint to ...
    GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING ELSE[/b]
    I'm allergic to outside

Tinkerbell

YOU ARE RIGHT OMG!

gabloo

ilovemygirl and powerbythegod(rocco) -do u remember the day that we (me and evil) met you guys? When 3 of your friend which are all sin are trying to hq? and do u remember who got the drop? by that time you guys can't even kill hq yet, m i right? so imagine killing talos and tk. I don't have to say anything. You guys said Jmann got me a roc ? Yes he did. Did i ask him to leave, i don't think so. I only said " if he doesn't like the way i m doing then he could leave the clan". If you don't really understand what that mean then i feel srry for you. He did what he think was right. If i remember it right, bak in those day whenever there is sever restart you guys just go for shaula and noob bosses. like you say, 4 sin drain can give me about 50 % of the boss hp but how about tanking it? who was the only one lossing exp on bosses? and you said healing? most of the time it was evil. who were the first one got md+8? how about belt? Me and evil had a lot items + coins before i decided to play with you guys. anyway i don't wanna go deep. Don't have that much time. o one thing you can't even kill tk eventhought you were 70. That i know.

oh about scamming - You said Gm helped you changed the pw on the day that i got scam? how would you explain about gears on this warrior named : D ? i don't wanna go into that again. If you guys don't belive what i m saying then i had prove plus witness.

Powerbythegod - sadly before you joined my clan, you don't even have any gears on you. i gave you full shell , rom, lycaon hammer +7 and etc. just remember that. those aren't the stuff that i got with you guys. those were stuff that me and evil worked hard.

Rezz - how about start from proving everyone that you lvled ur charater from lvl 1.

Eazy

uhmm what did he said O_o
    ilove sry but speak english pls [/b]
    it makes perfect sense to me

Eazy

ilovemygirl and powerbythegod(rocco) -do u remember the day that we (me and evil) met you guys? When 3 of your friend which are all sin are trying to hq? and do u remember who got the drop? by that time you guys can't even kill hq yet, m i right? so imagine killing talos and tk. I don't have to say anything. You guys said Jmann got me a roc ? Yes he did. Did i ask him to leave, i don't think so. I only said " if he doesn't like the way i m doing then he could leave the clan". If you don't really understand what that mean then i feel srry for you. He did what he think was right. If i remember it right, bak in those day whenever there is sever restart you guys just go for shaula and noob bosses. like you say, 4 sin drain can give me about 50 % of the boss hp but how about tanking it? who was the only one lossing exp on bosses? and you said healing? most of the time it was evil. who were the first one got md+8? how about belt? Me and evil had a lot items + coins before i decided to play with you guys. anyway i don't wanna go deep. Don't have that much time.

Powerbythegod - sadly before you joined my clan, you don't even have any gears on you. i gave you full shell , rom, lycaon hammer +7 and etc. just remember that. those aren't the stuff that i got with you guys. those were stuff that me and evil worked hard.

Rezz - how about start from proving everyone that you lvled ur charater from lvl 1.[/b]
    hello

ilovemygirl and powerbythegod(rocco) -do u remember the day that we (me and evil) met you guys? When 3 of your friend which are all sin are trying to hq? and do u remember who got the drop? by that time you guys can't even kill hq yet, m i right? so imagine killing talos and tk. I don't have to say anything. You guys said Jmann got me a roc ? Yes he did. Did i ask him to leave, i don't think so. I only said " if he doesn't like the way i m doing then he could leave the clan". If you don't really understand what that mean then i feel srry for you. He did what he think was right. If i remember it right, bak in those day whenever there is sever restart you guys just go for shaula and noob bosses. like you say, 4 sin drain can give me about 50 % of the boss hp but how about tanking it? who was the only one lossing exp on bosses? and you said healing? most of the time it was evil. who were the first one got md+8? how about belt? Me and evil had a lot items + coins before i decided to play with you guys. anyway i don't wanna go deep. Don't have that much time. o one thing you can't even kill tk eventhought you were 70. That i know.

oh about scamming - You said Gm helped you changed the pw on the day that i got scam? how would you explain about gears on this warrior named : D ? i don't wanna go into that again. If you guys don't belive what i m saying then i had prove plus witness.

Rezz - how about start from proving everyone that you lvled ur charater from lvl 1.[/b]

i am start thinking u r a big idiot.. u still saying I GAVE U. go to hell.. UNDERSTAND ONE THINK U COULD NEVER KILLED ALL BOSS AT O1 O2 O3 ON RESATRT SERVER WITH OUT US. MAX U COULD DO IS KILL 1, 2 or 3 bosses. how could u chek all elsant in like 10 minutes?: how could u win boss who ppl alredy satrted to kill wiht out ours drains? DONT BE ITIOD KO IS NOT UR WOLRD U THINK U MADE ALL ALONE? IF yes u r more idiot then i was think
    ohhh about scamming i never talked with any gm in olympia r u crayz? about warrior : D y u dont go ask him my name is "ILOVEMYGIRL" NOT : D. he got his itens from thomas and later he gave it back to him so dont talk about things u didnt know.. u r beening stupid

If you wanna call him a scammer then prove it. Showing someone clamed that he is a scammer doesn't mean anything to me. i can just make one post and saying you are a scammer too.[/b]
    do u alredy forogt it?

Eazy

my head hurts

ReZzDrAg0nz

WOW you got me there I never claimed to lvl any of these char from lvl 1. I took over these acct at 70 from my friends and exp them to 74 75. Does that prove i cheat or babashop like u accused me of earlier :lol: Let me repeat...I never claimed to be the best warrior/priest nor lvl from 1. You, gigalo or watever your name is need to stop assuming things and put words in my mouth.

You're the faggot who asked if i wanted to koxp along with carujao, ilovemygirl and i said NO. The more you talk the more shit you're putting on your face, wipe it off now while u still can and just SHUT THE FUK UP! :lol: