Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Paid the cost to be the boss......

This is a discussion on Paid the cost to be the boss...... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Lesbian trapped in a man's body... you got me! nerd.[/b] What the fuck are you talking about?...
Page: 9

priestxxx

Lesbian trapped in a man's body... you got me! nerd.[/b]
    What the fuck are you talking about?

infolock

What the fuck are you talking about?[/b]
    when u become a big boy, ull know.

ReZzDrAg0nz

Hint: Lesbian trapped in a man's body...[/b]
    Answer : infolock.

AARON

dumbass the correct terminology for a arab is a sandnigger, and im naitive american indian,
    and the indians you think you are talking about are the ones with the dots on their heads not towels
    JACKASS

infolock

dumbass the correct terminology for a arab is a sandnigger, and im naitive american indian,
    and the indians you think you are talking about are the ones with the dots on their heads not towels
    JACKASS[/b]
    Why do indians hate tylenol ???

Cause they're white and they work..

go back to huffing gas and drinking beer.

Red

wiggerz rule

fatty

between the time that I went out and came back....you ladies turned this into a homo rap contest.... wow?
    and for the future infolock.....stick to spankin your monkey because I'm sure you're way better at that then coming up with lines from movies and trying to make poetry or rap or w/e the fuck it is...

I would like to say thanks to all who replied in this topic, cus thanks to you Olympia market is alive !

why are soo many people flame gabloo player i dont understand... so he baba shop so does 95% good pkers in game i would say you are so fast to flam him because he has good gear... the only thing i can say about gabloo i hated was all time in old days he is running with his full duffer evil which i thought was semi gay seeing he was supposedly soo ungodly .... on other hand i have made vs with him on a friends acct and seen him tanking just about all of orc cz slapping on cs ... or running with his minor priest hehe but seriously haters open pm dont spam flame

You have it wrong. We don't dislike the owner of gabloo just pos tormenter(infolock) who plays on it now (he's also the guy that bought all the gear and put it on gabloo). The real owner is a nice guy.

fatty

why are soo many people flame gabloo player i dont understand... so he baba shop so does 95% good pkers in game i would say you are so fast to flam him because he has good gear... the only thing i can say about gabloo i hated was all time in old days he is running with his full duffer evil which i thought was semi gay seeing he was supposedly soo ungodly .... on other hand i have made vs with him on a friends acct and seen him tanking just about all of orc cz slapping on cs ... or running with his minor priest hehe but seriously haters open pm dont spam flame[/b]
    ummmmmmm......all he does is run with his gay ass priest and he lets him die everytime and then copy and pastes /town in his little chat window as soon as he has no more duffer....gg to the gayest pker in this game?

ur a proven scammer at ranking im unsure why chemical has yet to ban u

gabloo

alright ppl. let me say something. chem don't delect this post plz.

ilovemygirl - You were so happy about beating me? Y don't you tell ppl when was that fight? let me say it. It was after i left ko for one month because of i got scammed. Do you want me to tell you who scammed me? Ilovemygirl + some of his friend ppl. If you guys remember, bak in the day when Respect was existed. i had a few which i called friends. I geared them, i showed them how to exp,hurting bosses, doing server restarted, etc... . Ppl who knew me know how i treated my clanie, Most of the clan leader doesn't do the way i did, i belive. I have to thanks to tormentor. He taught me all of those thing. Anyway bak to the point. When i was fighiting with you i was using full shell +7 not like chitin +8, wp and etc, and i was lvl 70 or so. You might say you didn't scammed me but i had my own prove and some ppl knew it. i just don't want to say this because i just don't make this big but you made me. At first i thought i just got hacked from one of the turk until a friend of mine helped me figure it out. if you want i can come bak to ko and vs you again. You arn't nothing to me, i only see you as an adult who had to steal other ppl stuff to live.

Jayrich - let me make this clear buddy. I m not like evil, i m not a pker type. However, i do pk sometime with or withought cs. Most of the time i came to cz because of evil or i came just to run bowl. Evil is my closest friend in the game. He left his beramus mage and came bak to olympia(when we had nothing) because of me. I geared him as well as he did to me. When he got hacked i was the only one gearing him bak and when i got scammed he is the only one who geared from chitin to shell and all my gears. Well if you think i m suck, i can pove it to you that i m not. I m not saying i m the best or something here. I am an OK warrior. I don't play ko anymore but if i have to come, then i will .

Rezzerdragon - Come on dude. leave torm alone will ya? He arn't like you, he can't spent 24/7 in ko working hard to be the best or something. He doesn't have time to pratice combo or anything(just to be the best) like you. Eventhough u been playing ko for this long you aren't the best warrior or bp yet. if you don't mind i will take torm spot and accept you offer. i will come to ko 1 vs 1 you how about that? No one gonna take ss or frap. In be beginning i did respect you cuz of your hard work in market but ... . i dont' wanna say anything. May be ya need a break. playing ko aren't really life. You should get out of your computer desk and look around the world. There are a lot of thing that better then playing ko and looking at every single post.

fatty - i don't know who you are but you insult torm and gabloo then i have something say. why don't you just meet up with torm in cz and 1 vs 1 him? if you aren't lvl 80 or something i m preety sure torm can kick ya ---. let me clear out one thing, not just only torm town when priest die, most of the warrior town too. do you wanna know y? because warrior always got dbuff,massive and etc... .

A lot of ppl know me as in gabloo. Some ppl like me but most of them don't. Not because i m doing something illegal, they have a lot of reason. But all of the people who had made business know that gabloo keep his own word. So, to ppl who trust in me, i will give all my word on torm. You guys can trust him and do business with him. He had made a lot of business with ppl. there is no way he gonna scam you.

If you wanna call him a scammer then prove it. Showing someone clamed that he is a scammer doesn't mean anything to me. i can just make one post and saying you are a scammer too.

Tank - y don't u make a SS or frap that you beat torm or something. Not cecilia is beating torm or someone els. Stand up and show ppl that you can do something rather then taking ss of other ppl. That SS really piss me off btw.

Tormentor(bill) who you guys know as infolock is a great leader. I thought me all about ko. Everything from bottom to top. Thanks you torm . Respect clan is the best clan i had ever been in. Torm and i are playing gabloo. So if you say something bs about him is like saying bs about me. hope you guys have a better life rather then flaming him with full of jealoucy and hate.

runordie

[/b]

ReZzDrAg0nz

Gabloo: Who give a fuk about what u think and who you stand for. I've never claimed to be the best in either warrior or priest, and i might not even beat u even though we never fought before, but i know this much, my gear aren't babashopped like yours. Bring your ass ingame and pm me or letter me whenever u want to vs. the battle should be called...

" ReZzDrAg0nz Vs. The Babashopper "

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast