Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

in regards of tapion

This is a discussion on in regards of tapion within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS...
Page: 3

Banned

KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS

cRuX

KEEP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT ME UR MAKIN ME FAMOUS[/b]
    It's an online game..you're not famous. Keep making dumb comments and you will continue to look dumb.

Banned

It's an online game..you're not famous. Keep making dumb comments and you will continue to look dumb.[/b]

You think I care what a bunch of thick twats on a forum think of me?

/lastpostintopic

pz.

t3rror

tapion scammed 1 of my best ko friends.. ne1 remember varrkonoob?

nuff said

just read all the shit on koranking about him.. many ppl there know hes a scammer and he was banned from koranking because of it

tapion6129 is a fuking SCAMMER this guy scammed my rog lvl 70, wp, elf belt, md+8 on LOGOS!

poiz3n

tapion6129 is a fuking SCAMMER this guy scammed my rog lvl 70, wp, elf belt, md+8 on LOGOS![/b]
    how lol

poiz3n

It's an online game..you're not famous. Keep making dumb comments and you will continue to look dumb.[/b]
    im famous :s

hes a scammer, he scammed people like Viik with a stupid 8 years old boy lie ( my dad took my pc ), now as far as i remember he admit scamming Varrko in the old ranking forum, and in the log chat he said something about he will scam someone, if he said that what prevent him of scamming ? in his book when hes broke the only way to get money is scam others? now look at Godlessturtle log chat, he offered Varrko's items for, he dont have the rights to trade it without the owner's permission !!!! and and i dont think it was a lie from Godlessturtle , Casablanca one of the oldest and best players in Bera accused him of scamming and that's enough
    scammers are what i hate in this game, more than cheaters and dupers since they screw up other people , i hope they burn in hell[/b]
    Tizoc, I believe he is not a scammer. I believe you are jealous of my dear friend Tapion because he is better than you. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying your life sucks. I am just saying that it is not Tapion's fault that your life sucks. You threw around a bunch of names with no sheer evidence of wrong doing what so ever. You have an msn log which doesn't prove anything. As many people mentioned, saying something and doing something are two different things.

Tapion is the most honest person in this entire game. I once lend him my account filled with uber uniques. Did he steal any of the uniqes? Nope. He is a good kid. We all love him. His sister is hot too.

Tizoc, I believe he is not a scammer. I believe you are jealous of my dear friend Tapion because he is better than you.[/b]
    jealous of him ? why ???? coz hes your friend which is something i dreamed of........... to be your friend!!!! dont make me laugh , i'm better than him in game in real life in everything, scammers have low level life so why you think i'm jealous of someone like him?
    and how many time he scammed people whenever hes broke? he scammed Varrko coz he was broke right? he scammed Viik coz he was broke and hes dad took his pc right?
    and saying something and doing something are two different things will be fine if we're talking about anything except scamming, scamming people isnt funny thing to to hear it and pass it.
    so he didnt scam you yet , nice at least he have some manner toward his real life friends

snowyfrex

jealous of him ? why ???? coz hes your friend which is something i dreamed of........... to be your friend!!!! dont make me laugh , i'm better than him in game in real life in everything, scammers have low level life so why you think i'm jealous of someone like him?
    and how many time he scammed people whenever hes broke? he scammed Varrko coz he was broke right? he scammed Viik coz he was broke and hes dad took his pc right?
    and saying something and doing something are two different things will be fine if we're talking about anything except scamming, scamming people isnt funny thing to to hear it and pass it.
    so he didnt scam you yet , nice at least he have some manner toward his real life friends[/b]
    hahahaha, wow i must laugh at this, cuz tapion is one of the richest people i know and hes like a fking genius when it comes to rl

so he didnt scam you yet , nice at least he have some manner toward his real life friends[/b]
    Once again, I am never said you wanted to be my friend, I am not even saying that you have no friend, all i am saying is your jealous because you have no friends. He scammed Gandhi. He scammed Mother Teressa. He scammed Hitler. I am sure you can prove all this. Basically, it is your word against his. His is back up by an army of vouches. Your is backed up by an army of contradictions. Tapion CANT scam me, because he DOESN'T scam. Stop trying to ruin a good man's reputation. Tapion is great. He is what you called the glimmer of passing light in complete darkness. He is obsolete. We all love him. We all don't love you.

3thos

tap is gg ren, go cry :S[/b]
    you arnt one to talk.

you tried to sell someone elses account here on this forum trying to scam people.

sammer protecting a scammer, loolie train coming through again.

Banned

you arnt one to talk.
    you tried to sell someone elses account here on this forum trying to scam people.
    sammer protecting a scammer, loolie train coming through again. [/b]

stfu 3thos, you protected funk on KOranking for the longest time. Hell he even said this to me on ventrilo.

Once again, I am never said you wanted to be my friend, I am not even saying that you have no friend, all i am saying is your jealous because you have no friends. He scammed Gandhi. He scammed Mother Teressa. He scammed Hitler. I am sure you can prove all this. Basically, it is your word against his. His is back up by an army of vouches. Your is backed up by an army of contradictions. Tapion CANT scam me, because he DOESN'T scam. Stop trying to ruin a good man's reputation. Tapion is great. He is what you called the glimmer of passing light in complete darkness. He is obsolete. We all love him. We all don't love you.[/b]
    coz you have 1 or 2 friends that's make the only one who have friends ? guess you feel so spacial coz you finally have a friend .....gratz .
    and since when he have GOOD REPUTATION ????? be known as a scammer is what you called a GOOD REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!
    love him suck him for all i care.

coz you have 1 or 2 friends that's make the only one who have friends ? guess you feel so spacial coz you finally have a friend .....gratz .
    and since when he have GOOD REPUTATION ????? be known as a scammer is what you called a GOOD REPUTATION!!!!!!!!!
    love him suck him for all i care.[/b]
    Just because you don't have friend, and I have friends, does that make me special? Yes, it does. I am special because I have friends and you don't. Tapion is a legit cat.

He is like Karl Malone. He delivers!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast