Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD

This is a discussion on S> Priest HateItOrLoveIt naked/with items. PE SOLD within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Look I Don't even like magic, but from what I see, it has been sorted out..Oh and look who is ...
Page: 5

DragonFire

Look I Don't even like magic, but from what I see, it has been sorted out..Oh and look who is calling him a scammer, One of the worst players I have seen, and yet. Even after Being proven wrong, you still post here. Please, Go die.

Shaggy2dope

uve never Pked with me or against me and trust me u couldnt 3 hit me on your best day

Banned

Bafert

uve never Pked with me or against me and trust me u couldnt 3 hit me on your best day[/b]

oke w/e im done with this post sry magic for jumping in but i had to put my 2 cents in on this faggot who thinks hes good

and tbh ill admit im not a good rogue anymore i pretty much had to restart learning how to combo cuz once you move to wow and come back after its been a while the gameplay is so different you have to readjust but yeah w/e i could careless wat you say

Banned

anyway...up

magic yr fat and your 12

but bump

and quit scamming

Banned

up

Aba

I will remain neutral on the flame war in this post and the flames that I am sure are to come - I get along with every person who has posted so far except for onslought who for some reason insulted me - I guess because I didn't let him in my clan because he seemed like a jackass.

Anyway, good call on my part. "who likes them anyway" ...well - quite frankly I am sure I have a lot of people lurking who dislike me but I am sure there are many more people here who will stand by me and my clan because they know me, they dont judge me as do you.

To comment on the idea of magic being a scammer - like I said I want to remain completely neutral but as far as I know magic did all he could to completely refund bafert of everything that bafert originally gave to him to gear out his priest in the first place. Magic was reluctant to return the final thing he had that could even be partly claimed as bafert's because then he would have given away a part of a clan drop which was indeed chronic's warrior pendant that he gave to magic after the clan gave him an iron neck.

I agree, bafert could ask for the 2/3 of the PE - but as far as I know - he accepted what magic gave to him a long time ago because of the misunderstanding. I don't think any of you have a right to flame magic for being a 'scammer' - I think it's personal issue that needs closure. However I do think killface is a good man for standing up for his friend bafert reguardless all the controversy that I'm sure he knew it would bring. But all in all it needs to be dropped.

Onsloght, perhaps I missed something but how in the fuck is magic a racist? Yes, he acts black and no matter how much we tell him he sounds gay as fuck doing it he keeps doing it, but that is not "racist" that is what you call a "wigger" so learn to speak properly and quit falsely accusing people of things you obviously can't comprehend. - And please dont try to start a flame war with me because friend, you're just simply not worth my time, if by chance you are black then maybe you should look at yourself and then ask yourself what kind of people really should be referred to as "niggers" - the ones who trash their own culture with their own stupid, arrogant, high-and-mighty attitudes.

And actually I have a lot of friends here who do like me and my clan so eat shit cunt

Banned

Banned

up

Banned

up

Banned

colors

im gonna go out on a limb here but...c/o on PE? :P

Banned

no c/o first would be you

Banned

up