Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling Avedon +8

This is a discussion on Selling Avedon +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Try Pking on 4fps, you'll see why combo speed doesn't matter to me I didn't say Giga is a bad ...
Page: 2

Zblorg

Try Pking on 4fps, you'll see why combo speed doesn't matter to me I didn't say Giga is a bad weapon, I said it's ovepriced. I'd sell it in a blink for a rappy +8 and items. But from my experience with Giga warriors its not fast enough compared to my rappy combo to make up for the 20AP difference in the weapon ^^

What I learned in PK...if u want to defeat a sin, you need "big damage" to destroy his minor and I got that with rappy, but if I sacrifice too much AP, some sins stay near full HP. My greatest challenge so far 1on1 in CZ was Zealot, he trully is a minor expert in my eyes. I just wish I had a better working PC so I could really go up against him :P anyway, I'd never switch to Giga cause of this...I wanna be able to defeat each and every sin on server :P with rappy I was doing just that. With this Avedon...well, I'll know when I get the urge to play again ^^

EDIT: Just got my 1st decent offer for my Avedon. WE +1, PE +1, IN, Avedon +7 and 21GBs

el_loko

Try Pking on 4fps, you'll see why combo speed doesn't matter to me I didn't say Giga is a bad weapon, I said it's ovepriced. I'd sell it in a blink for a rappy +8 and items. But from my experience with Giga warriors its not fast enough compared to my rappy combo to make up for the 20AP difference in the weapon ^^

What I learned in PK...if u want to defeat a sin, you need "big damage" to destroy his minor and I got that with rappy, but if I sacrifice too much AP, some sins stay near full HP. My greatest challenge so far 1on1 in CZ was Zealot, he trully is a minor expert in my eyes. I just wish I had a better working PC so I could really go up against him :P anyway, I'd never switch to Giga cause of this...I wanna be able to defeat each and every sin on server :P with rappy I was doing just that. With this Avedon...well, I'll know when I get the urge to play again ^^

EDIT: Just got my 1st decent offer for my Avedon. WE +1, PE +1, IN, Avedon +7 and 21GBs[/b]

i play with 11 fps and it is real i dont have good pc and only use integrated video card :S

some sins stay near full HP. My greatest challenge so far 1on1 in CZ was Zealot,
    [/b]
    he have a Rol +4 so figure out what the other uniques he have (saw a pic of it at a turkish forum hopefully i find it on my HD :unsure: )
    a sin minor capability depends on how long his mana bar is, the longest his mana bar is the better mana combo he can do

EDIT: Just got my 1st decent offer for my Avedon. WE +1, PE +1, IN, Avedon +7 and 21GBs
    [/b]
    go for that offer since that items what every warrior needs and try to buy a CS with the rest of items left :lol:

Zblorg

Well maybe Zealot has baba gear...I kinda knew that already since I hit him like 700-750 damage only but he remains a challenge for now, until I get a new PC, then the Vs is on :P (already tried to Vs him a few times but we got interrupted and the only time we didn't, he started sliding on my screen and due to my low fps messed up my combo and he minored up, ofc-he claimed later that he didn't slide so maybe it was just my PC ).

About taking that offer, I already said no. I dont use WE so WE +1 is useless, PE +1 is good, IN I don't plan to use (call me crazy but I use WDN :P) and I'm not rich enough to make my GFs IN +1 yet ^^, Avedon +7 I don't want cause I had it and I know what hell it is to sell one and let's be honest, what are the chances of me making a 2nd Avedon +8? (I know better than any1 else here I'd eventually put it on anvil :P)

TwistedFate

wow, i would snatch that offer up in a second :G

Lord_Elder

pm m0ndego some day hed love to vs u hehe and hed give u a challenge

and i wouldnt take that offer either :P but mostly cus i think its too low :P

Zblorg

Exclamation

Mondego sin or his warrior? Either way, gimme a few days so my "new" PC arrives and then I can Vs any1 that wants a beating :P I can't go up against babashopped ppl but I can give you run for your money as the underdog

sgtkoss99

how do we know that isn't just a preview? I mean the info bar is kind of not showing up...or when it's preview does it show in the left and right?

Preview shows left and right.

sgtkoss99

k nvm then

up for this baba =]

Lord_Elder

:P mondego quit his warrior hehe... gave it to buddy who is better warrior anyway xD (mondy sucked at warrior hehe)

ow and id like vs too hehe i think ur build sounds cool wdn ftw :P

Zblorg

(click on image to see full size)

Here are my stats and my skillbar so no1 says I'm hidding something. And as you can see, Avedon +8 is real, my AP wouldn't be as high with +7, trust me And I'd love to Vs u, love a good challenge just gimme few days, should have my "better PC" then so when you win I dont use "crappy fps" as excuse :P BTW we do another Vs in few weeks cause my axe combo is weak, I was using a rappy for ages now hehe.

[color=#0000FF]
    (click on image to see full size)[/b]
    cool status, but i wonder what that fp Gunt doing there h34r:

Lord_Elder

thats a nice char

and fp +9 is actually better than shell+8 in my opinnion... specially if u go for ap not so much ac... (even thoug if u get it high enough thats the same hehe)

btw didnt u get any offers for ur avedon yet ? Oo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast