Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Selling Avedon +8

This is a discussion on Selling Avedon +8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I would take the CS +0 or 60GB offer but since I can't get a reply from Sangrita or X_Cupido_X, ...
Page: 5

Zblorg

I would take the CS +0 or 60GB offer but since I can't get a reply from Sangrita or X_Cupido_X, I'm stuck. I assume their offers are off..or they just plain ignore me. So unless some1 here makes me a good offer, I'll "get rid of Avedon my way".

About me deserving this weapon..hmm...maybe I do and maybe I don't, but do you really know me well enough to judge me like that? It's a stupid game and its just an item, I don't go to bed with it (I preffer Shanty's company :P).

Lord_Elder

well here is my offer...

i joined the army so dont really need it anymore so wont offer anything good :P

but ill give u a hb+8 for it in an even trade :P think of it as u want :P but as i said i joined the army and wont have much time to play... upgrade the hb to +9 instead xD

so u got my offer :P
    (if i wasnt going to join the army u would get better offer :P)

ps. hb+8 is an awsome weapon too hehe

Zblorg

Well I kinda expected you'd include HB +8 in your offer but...so have some others. Zebelaruz from AntiKarusPkTeam offered me HB +8 and IN last night. And I'm very aware of the fact HB +8 is a great PK weapon, but we're looking at value of items here, not their actual use. So I'm sorry but I'll have to pass on your offer ( I kinda cheered for u to buy it ) since others made better ones already.

Shanty

Exclamation

Close topic, Ktipiyoz is the new owner of my Avedon +8. I don't want to hear complaints about how agas are babashopped, you all had your chance here ^^.

Zblorg

Posted under my girlfriend's nick again...but close topic anyway Axe is sold.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345