Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Selling Iron Necklace

This is a discussion on Selling Iron Necklace within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dude no one in rsm can beat me and you know it.. wdf stop complaining about your lvls.. you fucken ...
Page: 4

xKRUXx

dude no one in rsm can beat me and you know it.. wdf stop complaining about your lvls.. you fucken lvl 68.. and the only time you guys put me down is with a duffer and devine in your party.. 1v1 i never even got close to getting owned... and for your excuse to having all low lvls if you cant lvl up to at least 65 then stay in ardream ffs.. your useless in cz.. only donating np to everyone.. so stop whining and take a beating like a man lol.. and im not the best warrior in the game thats for sure but i can take a lot of them.. and for the undy part.. im 90% of the time solo in cz... cause in 8 man parties like you always have np aint so great... anyways i wont bother arguing with you cause youll keep repeating the same shit over and over...[/b]
    Um yeah Random earned his lvl 68 =/ You Didnt. And btw only time Cata Kills us is when there is 6 mages running behind you guys..

D3M0NS1D3

LOL 28gb's

TwistTheKnife

LOL 28gb's[/b]
    Since when is 3 x 8 = 28? Brilliant! "LOL"

TwistTheKnife

lol...why the fuck r u guys flaming us...we never pissed u off except for when we left your clans to go orc...you guys do it like this..if they&#39;re not with you they&#39;re against u.. dude i ran a bit in bowl this morning and all i seen was 1. jdizzle trying to take me with a spam 1920 heal (i ran away to try to get him away from the party heals but when he was outa range he ran back obviously knowing he was gonna get owned without full heals p.s. i still owned him). 2. turtle9 running to his healer right when he redballed..then turned around thinking he could own me with his hp full but still didn&#39;t get me (because of course he needs 2-3 ppl to help him) 3. trying to vs devine a few times and your gay ass rogues running after me. 4. the only time you killed me was when i was trying to get a vs and the whole party jumped me...and that time i was solo no undying and no tps...i believe i myself killed 10+ of you guys and u guys with an 8 man party killed me like 2-3 times.. gg thats a brief description of how you guys like to call that owning...and you guys are never soloing..i wonder why..oh cause you need a full healer duffer and an army of ppl 2 survive.. and still alot of solo orcs can kill 1-2 ppl in your party b4 he dies..so sad..and about devine cause i saw his stats in the stats section...dude even with undy and shit...i dont have close to your stats 1 lvl more ib +1 accessories and still i own you sometimes..dude with what u got you should be able to win all the time because some ppl with items like you i cant beat. and for some reasons i can still get the upper hand sometimes..thats all i got to say i tried to stay cool with all of yall...and you guys just flame everyone thats not in your clan just like undestructablezzzzz were. <-----i hope you guys lighten up and see what your doing...oh and turtle9 if u so good why did you have to steal you character from your best friend you fucking scammer...think i forgot...the only thing u had b4 that was a lvl 50 somthin rogue that had 1 unique and cleavers +7 so is that what you call skill scamming and thinking you good? dude get your own character and then we&#39;ll see.[/b]
    Hmmm... Is this Obsidian #1, #2, or #3? Confused :blink:

Eulalia

sad to see everyone here acting like an asshole...especially my clan..c&#39;mon guys this is a game, lets all relax..who cares orc or human, and yah i ganked obsidian a few times also coz my items are bout half as good as urs and lvl 66...let me lvl up get better items and im happy to vs. and czm sword dance does 350? thats not what showed on my screen while hitting you lol..almost double 350 lol

btw anyone here who flamed jus stop ffs

lol...why the fuck r u guys flaming us...we never pissed u off except for when we left your clans to go orc...you guys do it like this..if they&#39;re not with you they&#39;re against u.. dude i ran a bit in bowl this morning and all i seen was 1. jdizzle trying to take me with a spam 1920 heal (i ran away to try to get him away from the party heals but when he was outa range he ran back obviously knowing he was gonna get owned without full heals p.s. i still owned him). 2. turtle9 running to his healer right when he redballed..then turned around thinking he could own me with his hp full but still didn&#39;t get me (because of course he needs 2-3 ppl to help him) 3. trying to vs devine a few times and your gay ass rogues running after me. 4. the only time you killed me was when i was trying to get a vs and the whole party jumped me...and that time i was solo no undying and no tps...i believe i myself killed 10+ of you guys and u guys with an 8 man party killed me like 2-3 times.. gg thats a brief description of how you guys like to call that owning...and you guys are never soloing..i wonder why..oh cause you need a full healer duffer and an army of ppl 2 survive.. and still alot of solo orcs can kill 1-2 ppl in your party b4 he dies..so sad..and about devine cause i saw his stats in the stats section...dude even with undy and shit...i dont have close to your stats 1 lvl more ib +1 accessories and still i own you sometimes..dude with what u got you should be able to win all the time because some ppl with items like you i cant beat. and for some reasons i can still get the upper hand sometimes..thats all i got to say i tried to stay cool with all of yall...and you guys just flame everyone thats not in your clan just like undestructablezzzzz were. <-----i hope you guys lighten up and see what your doing...oh and turtle9 if u so good why did you have to steal you character from your best friend you fucking scammer...think i forgot...the only thing u had b4 that was a lvl 50 somthin rogue that had 1 unique and cleavers +7 so is that what you call skill scamming and thinking you good? dude get your own character and then we&#39;ll see.[/b]
    wtf you talken about us flame go look at the 1st think ur gay ass brother said dumb cunt

D3M0NS1D3

24 or 28, either u paid to much.

TwistTheKnife

24 or 28, either u paid to much.[/b]
    Nice math skills bud... This is coming from the guy who thought a Glass Belt was 20 gbs. Lay off the drugs...

I still have 1 coin for the in :wub:

D3M0NS1D3

twist ur the best at talking shit, enjoy being the best, on a suck ass server bro, Your only as good as the server permits, I think vs people from other servers, you would get wrecked, you talk alot of shit, to many people. are you trying to compensate for lack of something else? Personally I could care less whether u paid to much. your Racist, and pretty much no better then the other pricks on that server. and Im done posting to this thread, cause ur as stubborn as a sign post.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

h34r: :blink: :huh: :unsure:

TwistTheKnife

twist ur the best at talking shit, enjoy being the best, on a suck ass server bro, Your only as good as the server permits, I think vs people from other servers, you would get wrecked, you talk alot of shit, to many people. are you trying to compensate for lack of something else? Personally I could care less whether u paid to much. your Racist, and pretty much no better then the other pricks on that server. and Im done posting to this thread, cause ur as stubborn as a sign post.[/b]
    It sounds like English; it even looks like English, but I can&#39;t understand a word you&#39;re blabbering. Try learning elementary grammar before attempting to inflict your next literary abomination on this topic.

IllusionS

and czm sword dance does 350? thats not what showed on my screen while hitting you lol..almost double 350 lol[/b]
    Well first off, your screen doesn&#39;t take into consideration damage reductions from passive skills.

Second off, double 350? That would be 700, and the only way that would be remotely possible is if I have no ac or maliced. The only person who comes close to 700 on me is draqonstyle, mr 75+ turkish warrior with giga+9. And yes, he would be using howling

tgrandomtask

draqonstyle is 72 ...giga +9 prolly XD

he uses blooding hes not 72 :S

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast