Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Selling Iron Necklace

This is a discussion on Selling Iron Necklace within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Well first off, your screen doesn't take into consideration damage reductions from passive skills. Second off, double 350? That would ...
Page: 5

Eulalia

Well first off, your screen doesn't take into consideration damage reductions from passive skills.

Second off, double 350? That would be 700, and the only way that would be remotely possible is if I have no ac or maliced. The only person who comes close to 700 on me is draqonstyle, mr 75+ turkish warrior with giga+9. And yes, he would be using howling [/b]
    On my screen it was showing 550-600's when I SD you, which is not 700 but it certainly aint 350...

k then thats like 440-470 but its not that much, its pretty easy to minor up

yeah but i vsed u with sword dance and beat u then i vsed u and u used howling and i won still[/b]
    lol who the fuck are you?? idk but you aint on the list of the warriors i cant beat.. and for the others saying i started the flaming shit.. i just said that maybe turtle could stfu about beating me evrytime cause he never did.. and with his ib he still wouldnt be able.. its that simple... see ya

TwistTheKnife

lol who the fuck are you?? idk but you aint on the list of the warriors i cant beat.. and for the others saying i started the flaming shit.. i just said that maybe turtle could stfu about beating me evrytime cause he never did.. and with his ib he still wouldnt be able.. its that simple... see ya[/b]
    Please show me where I said I beat you every time. I said WHEN I get lvl 70 we will vs. Stop putting words in peoples mouths, makes you look like a fucking retard. You&#39;re the one who came in this thread and got all cheeky making smart ass comments about our drop. You incited the flame.

Um yeah Random earned his lvl 68 =/ You Didnt. And btw only time Cata Kills us is when there is 6 mages running behind you guys..[/b]
    wdf you talk about i didnt earn it? i did my lvling at paramuns just like everyone else...
    and i pk with only 2 or 3 people in cz, AgonyOfHelis, DarkLordTR, and Oogami
    BTW dude the only time where u kill me is when your in parties of 8... and if you want vs just get lvl 70 and pm me but ill probably be lvl 71 cause now that im with a high -lvl clan i restarted lvling and ill prolly get lvl 73 before stopping
    oh btw.. if you think my items suck, like my BB, then dont complain that i only beat u cause i got uniques =.=

TwistTheKnife

wdf you talk about i didnt earn it? i did my lvling at paramuns just like everyone else...
    and i pk with only 2 or 3 people in cz, AgonyOfHelis, DarkLordTR, and Oogami
    BTW dude the only time where u kill me is when your in parties of 8... and if you want vs just get lvl 70 and pm me but ill probably be lvl 71 cause now that im with a high -lvl clan i restarted lvling and ill prolly get lvl 73 before stopping
    oh btw.. if you think my items suck, like my BB, then dont complain that i only beat u cause i got uniques =.=[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHAH.... I&#39;ll be sure to post an SS of your next "3 man" party. Ill be lvl 70 after bdw tonight So hopefully you can get 3 lvls with in the next 30 minutes.

lol there might be 10 catastorphe people in cz but we only 3-4 usually.. well bdw signal just popped up so goodluck

dantiger

all royal pains in the asses ffs gn, got our isiloon =]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345