Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED)

This is a discussion on Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bump for Troy always very kind person...
Page: 2

lutekkkk

bump for Troy always very kind person

shampoo

YES BRO PLS SEND ME SOME WEED MAKE SURE KEEP UR RETURN ADRESS BRO I WILL PHONE FBI AHEAD OF TIME TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WATS UP KK BROZ[/b]
    Puhaha call FBI for weed... they would say "is this a joke?"

only_1_Troy

Sorry to hear this Troy... :-\

Also done many transactions with her... very gg and very gg attitude.

BTW whenever someone buys this account all they have to do is purchase premium with one CC and KC with another. That adds 2 CCs to the account that someone NEEDS to get any info out of it. TRUST ME.[/b]
    Thanks to all those who offered kind words.

As far as the account's security, KO CS has been very helpful to ensure that the account is tightly secured, including resetting the account password, all secret questions and their answers, seal/unseal password and reset any personal information that is used to verify identity (DOB, etc.) they even have noted a specific question that will be asked for security that is impossible for anyone, except me to answer. For once, I'm satisfied with the level of service. Maybe it had something to do with the threats (elequantly presented, of course. ) So, what I'm saying is the account is secure.

Anyhow, thanks again to those few that actually show a little bit of compassion. It shows that you're integrity surpasses that of the others who play this game. Take care and the best to you!

Anyhow, thanks again to those few that actually show a little bit of compassion. It shows that you're integrity surpasses that of the others who play this game. Take care and the best to you![/b]
    yes BRO integrity your the old ass dude who pretends to be a chick going around leading on little kids using voice changers jesus christ gtfo seriously this guy is probly a sex offender and isn't even allowed to play ko with lil kids

Nothinbutdro

YES BRO PLS SEND ME SOME WEED MAKE SURE KEEP UR RETURN ADRESS BRO I WILL PHONE FBI AHEAD OF TIME TO MAKE SURE THEY KNOW WATS UP KK BROZ[/b]
    Well for 1 the FBI wouldn't give two shits about you calling that in. Not even the right department it would be DEA, and even then they'd hang up. dont post shit you know nothing about son.
    Well its sad to see you quit. hopefully you'll change your mind

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

yes pls someone buy the mage thats been hacked twice from the GUY WHO CLAIMS TO BE A GIRL AND USES VOICE CHANGER[/b]
    lol +1

Check ur PMs pls.
    Thank you.

only_1_Troy

KO has been so kind (JOKE) to add a full set of +7 complete armor, +7 elixir, +10 accessories, speed pots and a few other items to the account, to "assist in my journey" while they continue their "investigation" to recover my lost items. They assured me that they will continue their investigation until complete, but it "may take some time". (pfff, lol, whatever!!). Anyhow, just thought I'd let you know this. Thanks.

Well for 1 the FBI wouldn't give two shits about you calling that in. Not even the right department it would be DEA, and even then they'd hang up. dont post shit you know nothing about son.
    Well its sad to see you quit. hopefully you'll change your mind [/b]

man bro u must have completely missed my sarcasm but thats ok maybe you should lay off the "dro" and xbox a bit K

and troy seriously DUDE BRO keep ignoring fact that ur a dude and u go around on this game pretending to be a girl flirting with boys over the internet you have problems MAN

only_1_Troy

man bro u must have completely missed my sarcasm but thats ok maybe you should lay off the "dro" and xbox a bit K

and troy seriously DUDE BRO keep ignoring fact that ur a dude and u go around on this game pretending to be a girl flirting with boys over the internet you have problems MAN[/b]
    LoL...pathetic.

Perfection

For one, Why the hell would It matter if troy is a man or a woman, she's just trying to sell the acct.
    Sorry that you've been hacked troy, it was great playing with you for the last couple years.
    Take care

- Insane_bitch

oOapplesOo

free for apples ?

EvieQueen

:blink: BUMP

For one, Why the hell would It matter if troy is a man or a woman, she's just trying to sell the acct.
    Sorry that you've been hacked troy, it was great playing with you for the last couple years.
    Take care

- Insane_bitch[/b]
    im pathetic troy ? your the dude who pretends to be a fucking girl on the internet i hope u fuck around with some underage kids who's really a cop and ur dumb ass ends up on to catch a predator

and yeah it matters 'perfection' because he's a piece of shit who preys on kids over the internet through a game he con'd one of them into lvling his char which is the reason this char GETS HACKED EASILY AND WILL NEVER BE SAFE

agendas

lol. Youve made a topic in general section and several posts here about how upset you are. send me ur address, ill send u some weed.[/b]
    send me some

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast