Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED)

This is a discussion on Selling>>>LvL 80 Mage (NAKED) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I wish you luck in RL Troy. you were my first lvl 80 friend [/b] just as long as ur ...
Page: 4

I wish you luck in RL Troy.

you were my first lvl 80 friend [/b]
    just as long as ur aware ur "friend" really has a dick and uses a voice changer

/bump for troy gl selling a non secure account that could be hacked anytime most likely when its regeared so as long as the buyer isn't interested in gearing the account should be no problems

only_1_Troy

Damn, been gone almost 2 weeks and see the same people (actually person) running his/her mouth over and over, on and on, constantly! Don't you have anything else to do? Maybe walk outside to breathe some fresh air? LoL. You make your own case that you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time or obviously, your life, than to be a leading spokesperson at the peak of the KO-Olympia soap opera dramas! Honestly, you're making yourself look really silly! No bad feelings here, in reality, I find your utter waste of human energy amusing! Just relax and lay off before you give yourself an anurism. LoL

Damn, been gone almost 2 weeks and see the same people (actually person) running his/her mouth over and over, on and on, constantly! Don't you have anything else to do? Maybe walk outside to breathe some fresh air? LoL. You make your own case that you have absolutely nothing better to do with your time or obviously, your life, than to be a leading spokesperson at the peak of the KO-Olympia soap opera dramas! Honestly, you're making yourself look really silly! No bad feelings here, in reality, I find your utter waste of human energy amusing! Just relax and lay off before you give yourself an anurism. LoL[/b]
    yes im the one waisting my life here u spent the time to fucking change ur font to century gothic

U ARE A DUDE BRO its funny how u haven't said nething concerning the fact that u are a dude and u lead kids over the internet that your a woman i wonder how ur boss would look upon that considering u probly do use ur "company" laptop for ko and pretending to be a chick i mean im pretty sure most company laptops get monitored i supposed all thats left is for someone to make a phone call eh

i get fresh air 7 days a week btw and its not my own case about 30 + ppl have heard ur dumb ass on vent using voice changer pretending to be a chick dumb shit

only_1_Troy

This will be the one and only time I respond to and lower myself to your ridiculously low levels of obvious bitterness. And, I respond ONLY to offer my own testament and not as a "defense" to your amuzing rubish. First and foremost, I want to say that you have NO EFFECT ON MY LIFE! Your false statements don't hurt me. I don't care what you say or what you think. I'm comfortable with who I am, the kind of person I am and the genuine friendship I've offered to nearly everyone that I've crossed paths with in the time that I've played this mentally exhausting game. (And, I emphasize...GAME!!!)

1. I haven't responded to your ridiculous and far-fetched false aligations, because they are just that! I'm confident in saying that I'm a kind, polite and trusting woman that got tied up with some immature, self-centered, snot-nosed little brats who care for nothing more but a life of "vitual reality" and will do nothing short of using every weapon in their nerdy little arsenal to rob, lie, steal and conive to gain "virtual status" no matter how it effects other more respectable people. I can say though, that those few people that do not fall into this category have proven to be really nice people.

2. Voice changer?? What are you talking about? I do well being able to log onto my computer, let alone change my voice! LoL

3. My career. I have a fantastic career with an enormous level of respect from my peers. I run my department for the state of FL for my company. My boss lives in VA & I'm not "monitored". I have a proven track record. But I'm not sure what using my company laptop has to do with you, KO or anything relevant to this game for that matter.

And lastly, before referring to anyone as "dumb shit", maybe you should really take a good, long glance in the mirror and evaluate your own situation before taking part in any name calling! Those that live in glass houses should not throw stones! I'm certain, if you have any bit of integrity or self-respect you'd realize how petty, rude, calculated, wrong, disrespectful and downright mean you are and would re-evaluate how you should approach life. Because you will learn one day, that if you acted in a similar way in "real life" that your ill-mannered tactics would likely either get your @ss kicked or you'd be destined to live a life of lonliness and anguish as a result.

Having wasted 15 minutes of my life on such a non-issue, I end with the hope that you will shed your bitter and undesirable costume and maybe even grow up a little.

Although, I don't expect this to happen. One might call it wishful thinking. What I do expect is a backlash of lots of derogatory, false and frankly inappropriate notions. And, as I've made clear, your words in no way effect my life or the going-ons of my reality. So, if that's how you choose to respond, it will be more wasted energy and more oxygen stolen from some other peoson who has something constructive to say!

Best Regards -

Troy

runordie

Holy shit, the most grammaticlly correct person award goes to Troy, cecilia is outa the picture.

Holy shit, the most grammaticlly correct person award goes to Troy, cecilia is outa the picture.[/b]
    +1

Good post Troy... but it won't happen towards Mike. I thought the same way a few years ago when I met him. Maybe he'll grow up. Stopped talking to him on a regular basis... just the every now and then run in. Nothings changed with him. Its the "internet" to him. He can act how he wants. He claims to be different in real life. Let him claim. He will soon realize it. If people like Cecilia, AJ, and everybody else who Mike thinks like him and is the reason he keeps coming around spoke their real minds about him he might just change his attitude towards people a little bit. Or just find a different group of people just like him.

Never had a problem with Mike really just this attitude. His better than thou art... Who are you? I can do anything without knowing what I'm doing attitude. :-\

Sorry Mike... but Grow up bud.

Good post Troy... but it won't happen towards Mike. I thought the same way a few years ago when I met him. Maybe he'll grow up. Stopped talking to him on a regular basis... just the every now and then run in. Nothings changed with him. Its the "internet" to him. He can act how he wants. He claims to be different in real life. Let him claim. He will soon realize it. If people like Cecilia, AJ, and everybody else who Mike thinks like him and is the reason he keeps coming around spoke their real minds about him he might just change his attitude towards people a little bit. Or just find a different group of people just like him.

Never had a problem with Mike really just this attitude. His better than thou art... Who are you? I can do anything without knowing what I'm doing attitude. :-\

Sorry Mike... but Grow up bud.[/b]
    "spoke there real minds" i get shit from them all everyday and could careless because it is just the internet then again when a man pretends to be a woman on the "internet" it goes from the internet to jail time EVERYONE heard troys voice changer sheldon loaded he sounded same as the fag i used to use one all the time years ago hoppin around on vent screwin around with ppl its fucking obvious

stadik-god

Who the fuck cares? private, get a life.

Who the fuck cares? private, get a life.[/b]
    i second the notion, voice changer!! private = agent mulder

aly215

bumpidy bump for good tp mage

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234