Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

RandomNoob's quitting sale

This is a discussion on RandomNoob's quitting sale within the Gordion forums, part of the Market Place category; Quitting due to clan problems and well here is the following selling list: Iron Belt b/o = $250 Shio Tear ...
Page: 1

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quitting due to clan problems and well here is the following selling list:

Iron Belt b/o = $250
    Shio Tear +0 b/o = $25
    Elixir +8 b/o = $75
    15 GBs b/o = $50 C/O (on all of it) = $400

If you things together I'll lower the prices ofc.

pm me the prices... all usd, and don't ask me how much... i'll just updated the c/o's

ps. I'm hoping the CRs are activated soon.

Quitting due to clan problems and well here is the following selling list:

Iron Belt
    Shio Tear +0
    Elixir +8
    15 GBs

pm me the prices... all usd, and don't ask me how much... i'll just updated the c/o's[/b]

lol bro dont quit la

Banned

Gift Iron belt back to clan aka me :x

what element does the elixer hav on it

what element does the elixer hav on it[/b]
    its elixir +8/64 glacier, it only takes less then a mil to change elemental

Quitting due to clan problems? You da leader bro this is when leaders gotta stand up and speak up!

09chilton

dude u just gave urself a iron belt then leave real gg?

dude u just gave urself a iron belt then leave real gg?[/b]
    This is one thing that many clannies have said... just shows how selfish most people are. After all the work I have done for the clan for the first 1.5 months of the server, I did deserve the belt... which I gave it to myself 3 weeks ago... not now. So it was quite some time that passed. It's not like this was the only Iron Belt... there were 2 others that were also given out, and 1 that magically disappeared through who knows if it was an actual rollback or just a thing to say and take it.

09chilton

your acting like u did everything, u werent the only leader sam was there and other people were there to keep it running dude, i mean honestly u havent been on at all, we havent had a leader in like 1.5 weeks like maybe u get on for like 5 mins but i mean i understand life> game but seriously the reason why people keep clan drops is being after they get it they keep helping the clan not just sell out

your acting like u did everything, u werent the only leader sam was there and other people were there to keep it running dude, i mean honestly u havent been on at all, we havent had a leader in like 1.5 weeks like maybe u get on for like 5 mins but i mean i understand life> game but seriously the reason why people keep clan drops is being after they get it they keep helping the clan not just sell out[/b]
    I didn't do everything, I did most of the stuff though. Who do you think was the person to be doing the whole drop system and tallying up to now? Some people got screwed over now, cause Sam all of a sudden decides to start a new drop system. Tell me, why do you think people are complaining about the new chart that's so screwed up? Cause I'm the one that has been doing the counting from the start, and I have the real one... I simply offered to give it to him, even after all this disagreement, but he didn't say anything. The basic fact stands that I have given everything, as I said, even a severe damage to my education to make the clan the best from the start, and we have reached that goal, we were the best on human side, and we could be the best now as in rank-wise. I told Sam to take initiative as a partial clan leader even from before the server was going to start, but he honestly decided to do so now, when he saw that I was going inactive and jumped in with this new boss drop rate without my consent. Anyways, the whole point is, I don't want to cause anymore trouble then that has happened, you guys have Sam as the clan leader now, hopefully it makes you happy, and I'm off to fix what I've damaged for the 1.5 months of my time that I've spend on KO making this clan, and doing work over the summer. The Iron Belt however, was given out while I was still in charge of drop redistribution, and the other people that have received their's deserve them as much as I deserve mine.

May I know what happened ?

Banned

May I know what happened ?[/b]
    He got offered a Job with nice profits, he was inactive before that, so he quit now. No big deal.

He got offered a Job with nice profits, he was inactive before that, so he quit now. No big deal.[/b]
    +1 with a little more to it, but anyways, it's a selling topic, so bump

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

well you were inactive for 2 weaks, so Sam has every right to make new drop system , because a lot of people disagreed with the current system

gl with your new job.

Wow you're such a faggot... It was a dick thing in the 1st place to give yourself a IB when a priest could have used it a lot more then yourself, then to sell it when you are quitting and not even giving it to the clan. If you want to go out with some decency you can at least give it back to the bank so someone who needs it can use it, or at least sell it to a clannie for a cheap price.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast