Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Closed-

This is a discussion on Closed- within the Ares forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by halifax If you are an experianced warrior with a combo that isiloon is even scared of please ...
Page: 2

Cerius

Default Re: Clan Vendetta -human side -Recruiting a couple good warr

Originally posted by halifax
    If you are an experianced warrior with a combo that isiloon is even scared of please send me a msg. *
    Clan Vendetta is in need of 2-3 more warriors that play 24/7 , have an insane fast combo (/kill_boss's), and are nice ppl. *

We only have a couple slots left and hoping to fill those with warriors.

thanks for reading
    I hope this doesn't mean youll be going to bug Isilioon on the new server too. :rollseyes:

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax
    If you are an experianced warrior with a combo that isiloon is even scared of please send me a msg. *
    Clan Vendetta is in need of 2-3 more warriors that play 24/7 , have an insane fast combo (/kill_boss's), and are nice ppl. *

thanks for reading
    I hope this doesn't mean youll be going to bug Isilioon on the new server too. :rollseyes:[/b]
    <_< WOW how many times does people have to go over this <_<
    they did it legit with a GM watching <_<

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius@
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

I hope this doesn't mean youll be going to bug Isilioon on the new server too. :rollseyes:
    they did it legit with a GM watching <_<[/b]

Since we saw the SS of the bug abuse , everyone is ok to say its bug abuse except you , i'm sure someone took a SS where a gm is talking near you saying its ok etc ?

Cerius

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

they did it legit with a GM watching <_<[/b]

Since we saw the SS of the bug abuse , everyone is ok to say its bug abuse except you , i'm sure someone took a SS where a gm is talking near you saying its ok etc ?[/b][/quote]
    It was bugabuse, oky faggots? Now shut the fuck up and start making plans to bug it with 60 lvl 60 noobs to then say 'we killed it with skill". Flippy is right, now live with it.

EatMeTheMage

first of all

i wasn't in the clan
    someone told me GM was watching

and said it is ok as long as they don't do it anymore

and they stopped

so what is your problem

and Cerius i respect you making a single comment but don't FUCKING insult me and others who had nothing to do with it
    :angry:

Dark_Avenger

All 3 orc constables were in TemplarKnight, and MM was our biggest rival cause of csw.

We called the GM to go watch they and fraps it. The GM send the fraps to NightBreed and MrsNight, 2/3 constables.

THERE WAS NO BUG ABUSE!!!

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)</div>
    Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)
    Originally posted by EatMeTheMage
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

Since we saw the SS of the bug abuse , everyone is ok to say its bug abuse except you , i'm sure someone took a SS where a gm is talking near you saying its ok etc ?[/b]
    It was bugabuse, oky faggots? Now shut the fuck up and start making plans to bug it with 60 lvl 60 noobs to then say 'we killed it with skill". Flippy is right, now live with it.[/b][/quote]

Flippy is a cheater from oly, TK thought they bug abuse it so we called the fucking GM... IT WASNT BUG ABUSE... How many time will i have to say this <_<

Live with that....

Show us the fraps then.

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)</div>
    Originally posted by Cerius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cerius)
    Originally posted by Flippy
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

Since we saw the SS of the bug abuse , everyone is ok to say its bug abuse except you , i'm sure someone took a SS where a gm is talking near you saying its ok etc ?
    It was bugabuse, oky faggots? Now shut the fuck up and start making plans to bug it with 60 lvl 60 noobs to then say 'we killed it with skill". Flippy is right, now live with it.[/b]

Flippy is a cheater from oly, TK thought they bug abuse it so we called the fucking GM... IT WASNT BUG ABUSE... How many time will i have to say this <_<

Live with that....[/b][/quote]

You can't imagine how many BS i listen everyday...

EatMeTheMage

Show us the fraps then.
    that's up to NightBreed to decide <_<

EatMeTheMage

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dark_Avenger)
    Originally posted by Cerius
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

It was bugabuse, oky faggots? Now shut the fuck up and start making plans to bug it with 60 lvl 60 noobs to then say 'we killed it with skill". Flippy is right, now live with it.

Live with that....[/b]

You can't imagine how many BS i listen everyday...[/b][/quote]

oh and flippy

i'm from Oly so don't deny it

Dark_Avenger

Originally posted by EatMeTheMage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(EatMeTheMage)</div>
    Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

Live with that....

You can't imagine how many BS i listen everyday...[/b]
    oh and flippy

i'm from Oly so don't deny it[/b][/quote]

Thats a thing every oly player told me... <_<

Originally posted by Dark_Avenger
    <!--QuoteBegin-Cerius
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-halifax

thanks for reading

Live with that....

You can't imagine how many BS i listen everyday...[/b]
    oh and flippy

i'm from Oly so don't deny it[/b][/quote]

Wow so many ppl say that but noone prove it

Dark_Avenger

There was plenty of proof posted in the days of olympia... What do you expect ppl to save every damn koxper SS

PS: Why do you say MM bug abused isiloon, do you have proof?

wtf is MM?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast